Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) (6132 Views)

Model Irene Uche Releases Body Revealing Pictures Titles It β€œTRAPPED” / Tacha This!!! Tacha That!!!, Na Only Tacha? / TROUBLE ON IG!!! As Lady Share Her Bathroom Selfie, See Trending Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Not bad. I just dey manage in the midst of many headslanmers but these ones seems to be a little better.
Do you want to help ya helper?

So you starving and still want to adopt inside your sty?

Anyways, I am human. I don't reside in a sty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

So you starving and still want to adopt inside your sty?

Anyways, I am human. I don't reside in a sty.
Let's resume back hostilities.
Cease fire don end. You are just like Hamas. You broke this truce!
Nuke on ya head! πŸ’£
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Let's resume back hostilities.
Cease fire don end. You are just like Hamas. You broke this truce!
Nuke on ya head! πŸ’£

You are very funny!

Fvck you!
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Dshocker(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
E be like where pap/ogi form seed....
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Dshocker(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
linearity:

Not true, stop generalizing!

Oga rest, any girl above 25yrs will have same.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Padipadi: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are very funny!

Fvck you!
I m not funny. I wan nuke you for real!
Just come n collect ya 2nd term school fee when it's time I ll call you.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by almarthins(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jeon:
Stop abusing this lyric owned by a great singer.

The title 'No Woman, No Cry', means 'Woman, don't cry'. The title refers to telling a woman not to cry.

This lyric has been misunderstood by most person[s] ,especially to Men .To them it mean something like "if there is no woman, there is no reason to cry".

Go research about the history and motivation behind this song.

Okay, but most of our girls partially naked with the kind of things they put on. One does not to imagine what's beneath any more because every thing is now in full glare.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Solofresh2: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Them go they use make up and filters deceive una grin

1 Like

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
almarthins:

Okay, but most of our girls partially naked with the kind of things they put on. One does not to imagine what's beneath any more because every thing is now in full glare.
I'm not talking about naked, I'm talking about the misuse and Men not knowing the meaning of "No woman ,no cry .

Those are the kind of girls that get away with anything. You may pretend you hate them and it always the opposite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by UEDIBO: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Yam leg
lamdbull:
Omooo how come fresh girl like Tasha get those kind laps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFW_pETo8LU?si=8n4VB7wFFB9OBdMr
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Talkisneeded: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

So loro kan I m mad. You hut me with gun yansh!
You won't go scott free o.
I must bite you so that we can be mad together!
I ll bite your like mad!

Baba nla ogba ni Alaye yii
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by almarthins(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jeon:

I'm not talking about naked, I'm talking about the misuse and Men not knowing the meaning of "No woman ,no cry .

Those are the kind of girls that get away with anything. You may pretend you hate them and it always the opposite.

Not like we don't know back story of the song. We just chose to give it our own meaning.

My reasoning go before my dick head, so no fractioned manipulation by such girls can stand where I am. I have dealt with 2 different girls like that
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
As usual. Have you done the research?. If you had known the song and it meaning you won't be among those using it with no meaning.

almarthins:

Not like we don't know back story of the song. We just chose to give it our own meaning.
You can say whatever you want, but BM, was behind this famous words before anyone else.

My reasoning go before my dick head, so no fractioned manipulation by such girls can stand where I am. I have dealt with 2 different girls like that
Yes, that how we have Men like you with wife like Mary Magdalene @ home while co- partner with Tasha.

7 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by almarthins(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jeon:

As usual. Have you done the research?. If you had known the song and it meaning you won't be among those using it with no meaning.

You can say whatever you want, but BM, was behind this famous words before anyone else.

Yes, that how we have Men like you with wife like Mary Magdalene @ home while co- partner with Tasha.

Tasha ke?

Once a girl look a LovePeddler na turn off for me.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
almarthins:

Tasha ke?
Once a girl look a LovePeddler na turn off for me.
Indeed.

4 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by liveyourlife007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
She's pawg. There's nothing bad about it
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ihe nkea owukwanu gini bikonu?

Put graphic to this thread headline osiso!
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by DaTruths: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
lamdbull:
Omooo how come fresh girl like Tasha get those kind laps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFW_pETo8LU?si=8n4VB7wFFB9OBdMr

But wetin do the laps na? I didn't see anything.

Those kind laps asin how?
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Innobee99(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell that to the dwarf you call Mummy!
Leave ur innocent parents out of this pls. make una insult una selves
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by DaTruths: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which Beautiful? 😏

Such Thighs are for MARRIED ladies in their 30's! sad sad

A Single Lady of 20-28years should NOT have CELLULITES, or whatever it is called. undecided

Cellulite turns me on, i find it extremely hot.

Sometimes stretch marks too.

1 Like

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by ravensckar(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which Beautiful? 😏

Such Thighs are for MARRIED ladies in their 30's! sad sad

A Single Lady of 20-28years should NOT have CELLULITES, or whatever it is called. undecided
Bros, you're even giving her too much credit. Those thighs are for grandmothers in their late 50s. cheesy cheesy cheesy

O boy! Cloth dey cover something sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by malvisguy212: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jeon:
This is real human's body. Too bad most people will definitely not like this because it's natural.
you are right. they prefer the one with fake boob and ass. plus bleach skin. sad world

2 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by Jeon(f): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
malvisguy212:
you are right. they prefer the one with fake boob and ass. plus bleach skin. sad world

Na,They did rather lick plastic and call it natural. They won't appreciate this type of body because it's full of flaws [moles, stretch marks, Cellulite, wrinkles e. t. c].Those things are part of the journey of life.

9 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by LeopardX: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2023
But is that really Tacha though?

Some of us won't even be able to identify them in real life sef.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by IjebuWarrior: 4:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Dis one toto go dey ooze like fish farm. grin
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2023
But honestly this girl is ugly with rough body, just look at the shape of her body? goddamn
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by malvisguy212: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Jeon:

Na,They did rather lick plastic and call it natural. They won't appreciate this type of body because it's full of flaws [moles, stretch marks, Cellulite, wrinkles e. t. c].Those things are part of the journey of life.
True that.

2 Likes

Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:
Her thighs are beautiful and natural.Let the people criticizing it show me their mom,sisters and female relations thighs.
If that's how thighs are beautiful then it means you are just blind, even my mom that's in her 60's, her legs aren't like that.
Re: See Revealing Pictures Of Tacha That Is Trending (pics) by TheSuperX(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2023
humilitypays:
Cellulite is not a common look with all ladies, it comes when a lady have excess fat in her body system.

She is overfeeding herself with junk foods sold as packaged meals by various eateries.

She needs some serious dieting plan and exercise routine to shed some of those body fats causing her to have cellulite on her thighs and laps, it's not a good sight to behold even though its common among fat, plumpy and chubby ladies. Its Nigerian men of the 50s and 60s that cherished those female body fats, not today generation of Nigerian men who only want their woman to have fat just around her buttocks only.
Most Nigerian girls are very lazy when it comes to exercise, I will advise her to hit the gym because this kind of body is a no no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / Ladies Speak Up / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.