Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,408 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

"Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me (5106 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by nickybayo(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2009
Bolarge:

". . You people wanted equal rights, well u got it. Now stand there and enjoy it!!"                                                            
                      -Tony Hancock when asked to give up his seat to a woman on a bus.  grin grin grin         

how rude of him
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by 190: 2:51am On May 21, 2009
are u sure she aint ur ex
talk true poster! grin grin
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by Outstrip(f): 6:03am On May 21, 2009
Did you know the girl? How can you ask permission to dance with another man's woman and he says okay. What kind of water are y'all drinking
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by biina: 6:26am On May 21, 2009
Outstrip:

Did you know the girl? How can you ask permission to dance with another man's woman and he says okay. What kind of water are y'all drinking
I suspect Sapele water!  grin
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by Outstrip(f): 4:08pm On May 21, 2009
LOL. That is the nick name for palm wine abi
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by AmAlone: 10:57pm On May 21, 2009
If na me a guy come ask that kind question hem. . . . I go first give you lefterner, them righterner and next thin you down!
Re: "Don't Touch Me!" She Shouts, after Deliberately Brushing Me by AmAlone: 11:00pm On May 21, 2009
Bolarge:

". . You people wanted equal rights, well u got it. Now stand there and enjoy it!!"
-Tony Hancock when asked to give up his seat to a woman on a bus. grin grin grin

Hmmmmmm That's nice grin grin grin grin grin
Rude Ke? angry angry
No be equal rite them all dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must See: Why Men Like Big Butts – New Study Explains / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.