Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Walked Out On Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Walked Out On Me (2988 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Walked Out On Me by eyinjuege: 12:05pm On Apr 08
MsJackson:
He has thrown my things and my child's things out finally and another woman has moved in. Thank you guys.

Sorry to hear that
Hope you've found something else doing, ad per another Job
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 12:15pm On Apr 08
eyinjuege:

Sorry to hear that
Hope you've found something else doing, ad per another Job
Yes I'm teaching now thanks. All and I mean all his family members have blocked my access to them both online and offline. It saddens my heart greatly. I have left the battle to God. Because how can all of them just hate me based on one sided story of my husband? NOT ONE OF THEM ALLOWED ME TO NARRATE MY SIDE OF THE STORY. They listened to him only and passed judgement. Even a criminal or murderer is allowed their day in court. But I have been judged and found wanting by them. I pray God heals my heart.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by eyinjuege: 8:40pm On Apr 08
MsJackson:

Yes I'm teaching now thanks. All and I mean all his family members have blocked my access to them both online and offline. It saddens my heart greatly. I have left the battle to God. Because how can all of them just hate me based on one sided story of my husband? NOT ONE OF THEM ALLOWED ME TO NARRATE MY SIDE OF THE STORY. They listened to him only and passed judgement. Even a criminal or murderer is allowed their day in court. But I have been judged and found wanting by them. I pray God heals my heart.

God will heal you.
Just give it time.
Try your best to be financially stable, as I'm almost certain he is not financially supporting your child together.
Don't miss any opportunity you see to better yourself.
Wishing you the best, and strenght to face any challenges ahead

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Apr 08
MsJackson:
■ Yes I'm teaching now thanks. All and I mean all his family members have blocked my access to them both online and offline. It saddens my heart greatly. I have left the battle to God. Because how can all of them just hate me based on one sided story of my husband? NOT ONE OF THEM ALLOWED ME TO NARRATE MY SIDE OF THE STORY. They listened to him only and passed judgement. Even a criminal or murderer is allowed their day in court. But I have been judged and found wanting by them. I pray God heals my heart.
Take heart! undecided

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Emmanuel30a2: 4:45pm On Apr 09
MsJackson:

Come and marry me, but I won't take ur child...
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Emmanuel30a2: 4:47pm On Apr 09
TheWinterBird:
He's an irresponsible fellow. This is why women have to be careful who they marry.
Na by force to marry? So, who did you wants to marry...?
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:09am On Apr 10
MsJackson:

They listened to him alone and passed the judgement, and you blame them?

That's the same way you brought the matter to Nairaland and people listened to you only, and also passed judgement on your husband, calling him all sorts of names...

You see say you do your own, he do him own also

Imagine him reading this post and seeing all the comments also... It'll sadden his heart and he'll leave the battle to God, because how can all the commenters just hate him because of one-sided story of his wife? ... Even a criminal and murderer is allowed their day in court, but he had been judged and found wanting by most people on this thread... He'll then end by saying, "I PRAY GOD HEALS MY HEART"
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Anashe: 5:59am On Apr 10
MsJackson:
He has thrown my things and my child's things out finally and another woman has moved in. Thank you guys.

Sorry to hear this OP. Just read up on your previous posts. I know you mentioned you studied Chemical Engineering and you're teaching now. What was your class of degree? Will you be willing to do a remote role if you got one? Don't worry, God has just saved you from a lifetime of misery. It is time to focus on you and your only child.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 10:22am On Apr 10
Anashe:

Sorry to hear this OP. Just read up on your previous posts. I know you mentioned you studied Chemical Engineering and you're teaching now. What was your class of degree? Will you be willing to do a remote role if you got one? Don't worry, God has just saved you from a lifetime of misery. It is time to focus on you and your only child.
I would love to get a remote job. How can we chat privately please? My email address is ejirodetermined01@gmail.com.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by mercy87(f): 1:39pm On Apr 10
I don't really blame some women who would never date or marry an uneducated poor guy. Like they say better to cry in Rolls Royce than keke napep. Epele my sister. May God heal your heart
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Anashe: 8:37pm On Apr 10
MsJackson:

I would love to get a remote job. How can we chat privately please? My email address is ejirodetermined01@gmail.com.

I'll send you an email soon
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 3:17am On Apr 11
Anashe:

I'll send you an email soon
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Confused. Please Help / This Bad Attitude Of Women / Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.