Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,202 members, 7,939,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (100622 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
udemzy_udex:

He was only asking a question..y u come dey boil like hot water

As usual, we have people for whom anything goes.

He asked a question that includes whether to use another person's Driver's licence. Even a 10 year old would know the implications of such.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obysolid(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2012
udemzy_udex:

He was only asking a question..y u come dey boil like hot water

i wonder. I decide 2 keep quiet knowing dat som1 will talk on my behalf. Some People dnt have manners even in public. I kept wondering if asking a question has become a crime nd bin recorded in Nigeria's constitution perhaps in d 'world crime book'
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by obysolid(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2012
soloqy:

He asked a question that includes whether to use another person's Driver's licence. Even a 10 year old would know the implications of such.
using a person driver's licence nt just 'a person' maybe uncle or close relative licence since it has d same surname. So man i know wot am talking about am nt a 10 year old child..ok?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by soloqy: 2:07am On Sep 27, 2012
obysolid: using a person driver's licence nt just 'a person' maybe uncle or close relative licence since it has d same surname. So man i know wot am talking about am nt a 10 year old child..ok?

The highlighted part actually makes you appear like a 10 yr old. You having the same surname still doesnt make it your own driver's licence.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by udemzyudex(m): 4:12am On Sep 27, 2012
soloqy:

Its either u tell him or u forget it,we are here to help each other..
There are pple who don't av any of those item,we all knw that,wat u suppose to do was tell him that he can't use anybdy's own apart frm his own...u can also tell him hw he can get those card,that if u really want to help...instead u started shouting as if u're talking to a small boi..
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Its either u tell him or u forget it,we are here to help each other..
There are pple who don't av any of those item,we all knw that,wat u suppose to do was tell him that he can't use anybdy's own apart frm his own...u can also tell him hw he can get those card,that if u really want to help...instead u started shouting as if u're talking to a small boi..
Shout? Did I read that right? When did written words learn to vocalise?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by WaleTempha: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
It is true that UBA is verifying customer address b4 issueing the card went their onipanu branch last week friday to apply for it, they just came to my house today to verify my address. They denied my application in their branch at palmgroove since i dont use my address bill saying i wasn't indentify in that address i used there, then went to their onipanu branch that last friday, also notice they dont give the option of instant card anyone per the address verification. Can't wait to get the card tho.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
WaleTempha: It is true that UBA is verifying customer address b4 issueing the card went their onipanu branch last week friday to apply for it, they just came to my house today to verify my address. They denied my application in their branch at palmgroove since i dont use my address bill saying i wasn't indentify in that address i used there, then went to their onipanu branch that last friday, also notice they dont give the option of instant card anyone per the address verification. Can't wait to get the card tho.

I think it depends on your location,thou i was asked wht i wnt 2 use it for.

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by everly4u: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

Pls I'd like to know if there are charges to using UBA africard on POS machines abroad. Not ATM! Anyone sure of this could pls reply!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by everly4u: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2012
2sexy: Shout? Did I read that right? When did written words learn to vocalise?

My dear no vex eh! However, try not to make anyone feel foolish for asking a question. You may answer if you know, correct politely if he/she is wrong, or ignore it completely without commenting. This is because "he who asks questions, misses not his way". Cheers!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by surveycash(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2012
I tried this card for Facebook Ads only to be rejected after a week asking me to choose an alternative payment method. What do I do?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
surveycash: I tried this card for Facebook Ads only to be rejected after a week asking me to choose an alternative payment method. What do I do?
Are you sure of what you just wrote? Na u b 1st o. This is bad Omen o.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by surveycash(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
2sexy: Are you sure of what you just wrote? Na u b 1st o. This is bad Omen o.

Very very sure sir
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by wealthyprince(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good people, following your thread, i like the way u all are chating here...keep it up. One love.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by liekanes: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks to the guy that made this card info here, please just planning on using the card on amazon to shop for laptop, using myus.com. My question if i join myus.com with premium stardard + with $35/yrs does it mean i wont pay on anytime i have good to be ship for on myus or just the registration fee, any payment after from that. Responce quikly. Thanks peace
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by poseidon12: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Hi every one. For those that have used any of the cards for online payment, how did you fill out the Billing Address? I may be wrong but it seems to me that is why most of our cards are rejected. The format for filling the billing address indicates that you can only use a US address. So please how do you all handle this issue. Thanks all.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by odeyemistella(f): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2012
soloqy:

The highlighted part actually makes you appear like a 10 yr old. You having the same surname still doesnt make it your own driver's licence.

In my own opinion, i think its time to stop vulgar languages on nairaland, why must we be using abusive languages? Decorum has been done away with, we are all civilised and matured. You may use other person's identity in some cases and the person would stand as your guarantor, so why are you crucifying him for asking that question? haba, wither our culture Moderator pls hide any vulgar post, lets behave like humans
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2012
liekanes: Thanks to the guy that made this card info here, please just planning on using the card on amazon to shop for laptop, using myus.com. My question if i join myus.com with premium stardard + with $35/yrs does it mean i wont pay on anytime i have good to be ship for on myus or just the registration fee, any payment after from that. Responce quikly. Thanks peace

The myus registration fee you are choosing only means that your packages coming in will be forwarded (shipped) to you at a cheaper rate per kg compared to other category of registration with them. It does not mean you will be receiving your items free. Go to myus dot com website and read the details of their various categories of services and fees. Alternatively, you may use myamericanshipper dot com without paying registration fee if you are okay with their shipping rates as displayed on their website. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2012
poseidon12: Hi every one. For those that have used any of the cards for online payment, how did you fill out the Billing Address? I may be wrong but it seems to me that is why most of our cards are rejected. The format for filling the billing address indicates that you can only use a US address. So please how do you all handle this issue. Thanks all.
Your billing address is the address you used to apply for the card.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2012
poseidon12: Hi every one. For those that have used any of the cards for online payment, how did you fill out the Billing Address? I may be wrong but it seems to me that is why most of our cards are rejected. The format for filling the billing address indicates that you can only use a US address. So please how do you all handle this issue. Thanks all.

I wouldn't know if your comment above is about this title UBA Visa Africard or something else. If it is so, then you have no other choice of filling the form other than using Nigerian billing address. So if you use Nigerian billing address, that has nothing to do with US format or whether it would be declined or accepted. Declining or accepting, I think, is dependent on the merchant online banker accepting cards based on country of issue or based on billing address registered with your card whenever you are purchasing online from the merchant website.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Please am having problem in activation of my Ubaafricard online. Pls can smone expalain dz better?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Demaejy: Please am having problem in activation of my Ubaafricard online. Pls can smone expalain dz better?
I think that is where UBA failed. My own is even worse, after changing username and password, i couldnt login anymore till date. So, what I do is to just fund the card to make payment online. That's all. Reporting is no option because if you that, they only change the PIN for the ATM and never for the web, no matter how many times you report.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
2sexy: I think that is where UBA failed. My own is even worse, after changing username and password, i couldnt login anymore till date. So, what I do is to just fund the card to make payment online. That's all. Reporting is no option because if you that, they only change the PIN for the ATM and never for the web, no matter how many times you report.

thankx 4 ur response. Does that means ur only using the pins that comes with d card till today? Then should i also stick to the pins that comes with d card 4 online transaction cos i dont knw if i can use it to pay online like that?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by naira4ever(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
I don't think uba has failed on the issuance or use of d Africard. When you get the card, u need to activate it by first changing the four digit password on uba ATM only (no need to change i-pin) and then go to the webaddress ond slip and change ur username and password before u start using it at all for shopping (make sure u write down ur login details somewhere). I have been using d card for more that a yr now and it has been superb.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
naira4ever: I don't think uba has failed on the issuance or use of d Africard. When you get the card, u need to activate it by first changing the four digit password on uba ATM only (no need to change i-pin) and then go to the webaddress ond slip and change ur username and password before u start using it at all for shopping (make sure u write down ur login details somewhere). I have been using d card for more that a yr now and it has been superb.
just do mistake forget ur web PIN and tell them u want to get anoda. I guess dat explains point.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 09, 2012
naira4ever: I don't think uba has failed on the issuance or use of d Africard. When you get the card, u need to activate it by first changing the four digit password on uba ATM only (no need to change i-pin) and then go to the webaddress ond slip and change ur username and password before u start using it at all for shopping (make sure u write down ur login details somewhere). I have been using d card for more that a yr now and it has been superb.
Actually,i changed my username and password yesterday and it took me to a page where my name and acc balance showed telling me my username and passcode have changed but unfortunately i couldn't login again with d new login details.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Demaejy:
Actually,i changed my username and password yesterday and it took me to a page where my name and acc balance showed telling me my username and passcode have changed but unfortunately i couldn't login again with d new login details.
Gbam... thank you oooo jare. The guy think say na garbage man dey yarn. And, bro, that is the end. You will never be able to login again, even if you report, na so so ATM pin dem go just dey change for u... been there, done that.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by onasharon(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2012
HARDEY GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.CARD PRINTER PARTNER.LAGOS TEL:08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com

POINTMAN CARD PRINTER Pointman offers you the TP9000/9100, a plastic card printer for identification card, membership card, certificate card, employee card, gift card, debit card etc, with field proven technology in banking markets through strict BMT test. At just a few seconds per card, the printing process is fast, so that cards are generated and personalized immediately, quickly connecting the customer or cardholder to the issuing organization or program. Additional machine-readable information, such as magnetic stripes and smart card chips, can also be encoded Ideal For

Identification Card Membership Card Certificate Card Employee Card Gift Card Debit Card etc. Color & Monochrome Printing Individual card slot for reprinting Easy to exchange Ribbon & TPH Video CD & Maintenance Manual RFID Ribbon ProtectionStrong Encoding Options Magnetic stripe (4 Million pass) Contact Smart Card (1 Million contact) Contactless Smart Card Flipper module for Dual side printing Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) Scanner(Dual Side Color : 600dpi) < FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BAYO. ON 08135586674,07085834420 EMAIL : idprintersales@gmail.

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
And do you think anybody will buy from you by doing this ? For even sake, get money out of your pocket and pay Seun to advertize your product. HABA angry angry
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sexy:
Gbam... thank you oooo jare. The guy think say na garbage man dey yarn. And, bro, that is the end. You will never be able to login again, even if you report, na so so ATM pin dem go just dey change for u... been there, done that.
so with that,can i still pay or purchase sth online like that?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Demaejy:
so with that,can i still pay or purchase sth online like that?
Yes ooo. vey well. but just forget about checking transaction statements. If you need to verify that you own the card for any reason, tell the UBA staff in charge of funding the card to print out the statement for the funding. There must be a complete print out oooo. not cut half. You will need the web link at the bottom of the web printed paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.