Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) (35758 Views)

Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? / Come For Your Footwear Mass Production / Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Footwear In 1month With Just 2k(seminar 4all) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Theophinio(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

The biggest spare parts markets in Nigeria are located in Nnewi and the second biggest is located in Obosi both in Anambra state, most of you are just ignorant

My boss, please help him eliminate the spirit of ignorance and bigotry hovering around him 🙏
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by 910adeola: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
I hope Nigerians patronize it. Cos we are wicked, we no dey support our own.I hope Nigerians patronize it. Cos we are wicked, we no dey support our own....
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:
nonsense from an igbo girl wearing aba made pant that is the cause of her smelly pussy grin grin

Says someone conversant with the smell .We don't eat ịrụ and dawadawa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:

Says someone conversant with the smell .We don't eat ịrụ and dawadawa grin grin
but you eat ofe nsala and akpu that causes yammleg grin
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:
but you eat ofe nsala and akpu that causes yammleg grin

In the next 10 years,while our genes remains undiluted,the genes of the Yoruba children will come with Yamlegs since your sons can't have enough of Igbo girls. grin cheesy
I hope you don't commit suicide then.
Ndoo cheesy cheesy

This is the 1st time I'd engage these tribalists and the last time I'd do it.
Two ppl can't be mad at the same time.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's good....

But I cant buy it.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Sleekfingers: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoadeleye:
Make dem improve in quality. Not unnecessary shine shine shoes.

True talk.....

Shoe wey the soles fit remove for road. That one no be shoe ooo. Shoes wey go wrinkle like Obaseki face, after 2 weeks of using it.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:

In the next 10 years,while our genes remains undiluted,the genes of the Yoruba children will come with Yamlegs since your sons can't have enough of Igbo girls. grin cheesy
I hope you don't commit suicide then.
Ndoo cheesy cheesy
yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 5% my dear.

stop being delusional.
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Airlord2030:
yoruba/igbo marriage is less than 5% my dear.

stop being delusional.

5% of 37,000,000 million ppl is 1.875000m ppl.

1.8 million descendants eating Ofe nsala,ofe ọha ,Akpu which their mothers are cooking for them because God forbid Igbo girls cook ewedu soup with broom and iru and Dawadawa.
1.8m hairy yam legged Descendants grin grin grin
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Airlord2030: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ulunne777:

5% of 37,000,000 million ppl is 1.875000m ppl.

1.8 million descendants eating Ofe nsala,ofe ọha ,Akpu which their mothers are cooking for them because God forbid Igbo girls cook ewedu soup with broom and iru and Dawadawa.
1.8m hairy yam legged Descendants grin grin grin

dumb osu girl i said less than 5% illiterate. grin

fyi there are more yoruba/uk marriage alone than the entire yoruba/igbo marriage. tongue

And also there are alot of yoruba/northern marriage, but you don't see the northerners talking about it unlike you inferior beasts from the yeast grin grin grin that make noise with the few numbers(mostly in lagos)of intermarriage between yoruba/beasterners cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by frog12: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Soludo no help these guys grin
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by uzomalahot: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by Zool6: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) by ufotunang: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice one... that is why government should provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries to thrive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading / Checkout This Lady's 'fresh Leaves' Outfit / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.