Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,352 members, 7,947,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him (249 Views)

Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... / Who This White Man Calls Soulmate Is Deeply Touching Everyone's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him by QUEEN2015: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Your soulmate is someone you share a deep and meaningful connection smiley with on a soul level, not merely someone who compliments you.

It can involve a sense of spiritual connection and understanding that transcends everyday life and goes beyond simple physical attraction or compatibility.

Your soulmate accepts you for who you really are, looks above your imperfections, and knows your essence. When you first meet, there's an unexplainable sense of familiarity and belonging that ignites a link that transcends time and distance.

Despite what many people think, a soulmate doesn't always have to be a romantic partner—they can also be friends or family who help you grow, find clarity in your life, and find serenity.

Intense emotional resonance, similar beliefs, mutual respect, and steadfast support despite life's obstacles are common characteristics of a soulmate relationship.

Finding your soul mate isn't about looking for perfection in another person; rather, it's about seeing flaws as lovely qualities that enhance the process of self-awareness and personal development.
So, how do you find your soulmate?

Will you know his is the one?

And if you find him, how do you know he is Thinking of You? Here you go.......https://relationshipties.com/signs-your-soulmate-is-thinking-of-you/

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him by TheFinesseKid: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Only the few lucky ones can relate. And they are not even up to 10% of the populace. Lucky blokes
Re: Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him by Okoroawusa: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Soulmate gbakwa oku ..
Re: Want To Know Who My Soulmate Is And How To Meet Him by pansophist(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Anybody who is genuinely good to you and sacrificially loves you is likely your soulmate. Where the problem is, is that you may not be attracted to them.

So if you are searching for your soulmate, you must bear one of these two pains. Either the pain of being with someone who loves you genuinely but you may not be attracted to them, or the pain of being with who you want, but they may treat you like shit.

The luckiest folks are those who are deeply attracted to their partners, and also sacrificially love each other. If this is you, please go to the altar and dance like you won a sure ticket to heaven.

But the concept of a soulmate being a single person is nonsense. If I move to Afghanistan today, probably in a year, I will find my soulmate there. Especially if I learn Arabic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Music Does Not Make You Rich. It Is Rich People That Make Music. / Moses Bliss At Veekee James Wedding�� ���� / If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.