Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) (284 Views)

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman / Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) by Kenisionman(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Ghanaian movie star, Oboy Siki, has opened up publicly on how he had slept with over 3000 women.

During an interview with Rashad on GhPage’s Rash Hour Show, Oboy Siki disclosed that he’s a serial womanizer and will never deny having such trait.

He disclosed that he has slept with more women than any male in the movie industry and the only person who comes close to his ‘record’ is media personality, Akrobeto.

Oboy Siki further revealed that Akrobeto has slept with almost all the women he has slept with.

Watch the video here: https://excedel.com/actor-oboy-siki-publicly-brags-about-sleeping-with-over-3000-women-video/

Re: Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) by Beuberry(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Very ugly puppy looking old midget!
No amount of money ll make me sleep with a man that's not my husband not to talk of this ugly rotten mouth Ghanaian!

1 Like

Re: Actor Oboy Siki Publicly Brags About Sleeping With Over 3,000 Women (video) by Bliss52: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2023
At his age , for an unmarried man , pastor,a celebrity and politicians or Soldiers and Police.. people who stay long traveling around tend to sleep with more women

You go for a seminar in Abuja for a week, you don't want to sleep alone, you get olosho for atleast 3 days

You go to Dubai for COP23 and you are in your hotel room bored, you click on Badoo and pick olosho

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Bisola Tijani Set To Break Ground In 2024 / Moses Inwang Announces End To His Marriage With Actress Emem / Davido And Kizz Daniel About To Drop Twe Twe Remix | BANGER ALERT ‼️ � �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.