Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun (16929 Views)

How Are POS Operators Coping With The Current Cash Crunch? / Cash Crunch: Rural Dwellers Resort To Trade By Barter / New Note Crisis: CBN May Print Naira Abroad To Ease Cash Crunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by aimmoney9: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
These tribalistic idiots are getting out of hands on this forum o.
See dem now turning Emefiele to a Saint despite the atrocities he committed in this country just few months ago. Sending thousands of Niger to early Graves cos of politics.
Ndi ara
Emefiele is from Delta State, google it..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by bluefilm: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
What will I do without opay in this life?

Where will I be in this life without okay?

Opay is the answer!

Okay now and forever!
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Usmanovic95:

You can't blame emefiele and leave out buhari, leave hypocrisy.
Why would a CBN governor sell that kind of dumb policy to the clueless president? Imagine a third world country like Nigeria trying to make up to 90% of the cash disappear from the circulation! Never done anywhere in the world
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Some APC Fo0lish supporters are still calling Emefiele's name. sad undecided
Some senseless LP supporters started mentioning Emefiele as if he was blameless in all what happened and still happening. They saw opportunity to portray him as a Saint when it is clear that we're still dealing with fall out of all the cash he destroyed.
Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Usmanovic95(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

Why would a CBN governor sell that kind of dumb policy to the clueless president? Imagine a third world country like Nigeria trying to make up to 90% of the cash disappear from the circulation! Never done anywhere in the world

I don't know what his motive was but for the fact that the president gave his consent to that policy and also never deemed it fit to sack him after the policy was counterproductive shows you can't apportion all blame on him. Nigerians should blame both of them and stop singling out emefiele for all the blame.

1 Like

Re: Cash Crunch Hits Ondo, Edo, Kwara, Delta, Plateau, Jigawa, Osun by Ossaiman(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Here in Delta it's 5k @Sterling
trevorlinda:
I was surprise wen i get to bank today

20k is the limit every1 can withdraw

imagin sum1 who needs 200k for sumtin urgent and he/she uses touch light phone, how will he/she cope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / Applications For Agrihack West Africa 2016 Opens / Russia Warns Nigeria Over Supreme Court Ruling On Rusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.