Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Fear Of God Moderates My Actions---- Princess Benedicta Attoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of God Moderates My Actions---- Princess Benedicta Attoh (90 Views)

Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice / Edo @ 32: Hon. (princess) Benedicta Attoh Hails Edolites, And Lauds Gov. Obaseki / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of God Moderates My Actions---- Princess Benedicta Attoh by Agbaski87: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
THE FEAR OF GOD MODERATES MY ACTIONS---- PRINCESS BENEDICTA ATTOH

In line with her determination to ensure fiscal prudence and effective utilization of the local government resources, the Performing Chairman of Etsako East Local Government Hon. (Princess) Benedicta Attoh has assured the Auditor General of the local government Mr. Johnson Oyewole that the fear of God will continue to moderate all her actions and how she carries out her official duties.

Hon. (Princess) Benedicta Attoh who said she is not vindictive in the discharge of her duties assured the delegation from the office of the Auditor General that she has put appropriate machinery in motion to ensure that Etsako East Local Government becomes a reference point in local government administration in Nigeria.

Earlier in their remark, the Auditor General Mr. Johnson Oyewole said they were in the office of the Chairman to familiarise themselves with the newly elected Chairman. "We want to thank the Etsako East Local Government Chairman for receiving the Auditors wholeheartedly because there are some other local government Chairmen who do not want to see Auditors,” he said.

He, however, pointed out that "we are here to advise that there are extant rules and regulations to adhere to. You can use money legally but not properly documented." “This is an area where caution should be observed. Money could be properly used but poorly documented. We are to make corrections and point out how things should be done and not used to fault any actions,” he added.

Present at the meeting includes the Vice Chairman of the Local Government Hon. Sunday Peter, Secretary to the Local Government Comrade Solomon Agbugui, and top management staff of the council.

CPS.
cpsetsakoeast@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi's Idris Okays Payment Of Gratuity, Workers' Benefits / Privatization: Senate To Prioritize Ethical Standards In Privatization Of Enterp / Ecowas Says Political Stability, Security Crucial For Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.