Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him (35170 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
[b][/b]
israelmao:

Jesus loves and cares for you."Come unto me all ye that labour and heavyladen and I will give thee rest."

israelmao:

If you are not saved by Jesus you're not safe.
israelmao:

You're delivered from the spirit of anti-Christ and paganism in the name of Jesus.
israelmao:

Remember I earlier said there's nothing factual in your facts neither is anything logical in logic.Your knowledge of Christ is the first step.
Remember I keep reminding u dat u keep talking dust and shit.
How is my knowledge in Christ d first step has to do with d facts that since God does things in his own way then he should have existed alone and all by himself since it is not by force for God to create humans in d first place and also not by force for humans to exist?
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Chidolalar:
[b][/b]

How is my knowledge in Christ d first step has to do with d facts that since God does things in his own way then he should have existed alone and all by himself since it is not by force for God to create humans in d first place and also not by force for humans to exist?

Jesus Christ loves your soul don't be hardened up.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2023
israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

Jesus loves and cares for you."Come unto me all ye that labour and heavyladen and I will give thee rest."

israelmao:

israelmao:

You're delivered from the spirit of anti-Christ and paganism in the name of Jesus.
israelmao:

Remember I earlier said there's nothing factual in your facts neither is anything logical in logic.Your knowledge of Christ is the first step.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

Why would reject what you know you need?There's an emptiness in you Jesus is waiting and ready to fill up but you need to give him a chance to do so because he doesn't impose himself on people.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
israelmao:

Why would reject what you know you need?There's an emptiness in you Jesus is waiting and ready to fill up but you need to give him a chance to do so because he doesn't impose himself on people.
israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

Repent and be saved Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by YoutubeChannel4: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

You and I are proof that MONKEYS didnt evolve and GOD IS VERY REAL.

I forgive your insult but imagine your children claiming they are ORPHANS, how will you feel
am sorry 4 the insult ..
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

How can shall you escape if you neglect a great salvation?
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

Be among the chosen ones your salvation has been paid for.You're precious in the eyes of Jesus.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

Be among the chosen ones your salvation has been paid for.You're precious in the eyes of Jesus.
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

Jesus will visit you in your sleep tonight.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chidolalar:

[b][/b]

What profits a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2023
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=Chidolalar post=127614577]

[b][/b]

The wisdom Jesus has you is greater than the wisdom of this world.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
israelmao:
[/quote]
[quote author=israelmao post=127605642]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

[b][/b]
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Chidolalar: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2023
israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

israelmao:

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2023
"The Spirit searches all things even the deep things of God.For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them?In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God .What we have received is not the Spirit of the world,but the Spirit who is from God so that we may understand what God has freely given us.This is what we speak not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.The person without the Spirit does not accept things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by HugeElephant(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Them no go give virgins to this one!!! Pele ohh

Rest in peace
Nah tinubu fail you no be God
lol
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by blueAgent(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09
Warmaterial:
But nothing like God, he doesn't exist. Just that the young man failed to understand that there's no spiritual being watching over you.

In your small mind, you would count yourself among ppl who have working brain.

Sorry you don't.

Oya, run to moderator and report me for another ban.
Baby.

Fowl brain.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by blueAgent(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin grin

Overwhelming peace comes only after accepting the truth and facing it.

There's no God. We live here on earth, do good to others and when we die, we return to nature.

In your small mind, you would count yourself among ppl who have working brain.

Sorry you don't.

Oya, run to moderator and report me for another ban.

Fowl brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question / 10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / The Virgin With Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.