Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him (35115 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Tareq1105: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
God doesn't fail, you failed yourself bcoz He made it clear in the Holy Bible that His ways are not our ways, and our thoughts are different from His thoughts.

So, if you ask God for something and you didn't get answer, it means what you're asking for is either not God's plan for you or He's waiting for the appointed time to release it to you.

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
NIGERIA as a country

Failed you

Not

God

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by MrColdsweat: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fool.
Prayers are for fools.
Smart people strategize instead of pray.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Spandau: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

RIP

You failed yourself

Same Kwara State and Ilorin with powerful Islamic spiritualist

Just call it what it is. It's plain sorcery. Arabian and Fulani sorcery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are very funny. No wonder Nnamdi Kanu is still languishing in his cage like a monkey. The Igbo Jew doesn't believe Jesus is God or Son of God. grin

Fvck you... Fvck Nnamdi kanu.... Bleep your entire family...
If u don't understand what I meant by my post, then you have failed your entire family and generation...... U should be ashamed of yourself..... And lest I forget... Fvck the igbos too
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

God? grin That's an English word. Lol grin
...... It's more than an English word to me..... Thanks and have a great weekend
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Onewazobia(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Resetinc:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is the menace in the world the civilization you're craving for?

Between past when men hold christ to the upmost and now which is better?
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Sunnyski: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
God or Allah?

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by adecz: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Muslim fanatic.

Maybe he wants to go & fight
God ..
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Resetinc:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

which perfection does civilization want to attain?

No civilization can be perfect. Absolutely none.

Just looking for who to blame for ur natural human imperfections.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by delishpot: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Probably being sexually molested by someone in authority and he couldn't comprehend the hypocrisy of religious bigots. He believe s his only way out is to off himself. Many people don't consider changing location when they experience abuse. The first thing they think of is oh, death is the only way I can escape from this pain

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Rather commit suicide than commit sin.

And suicide is not a sin?

Damn
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by kevinexit(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Chai.. Na that Mohammed of a man wen marry many wives na him go dey follow he teaching.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by noskcid(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
I don’t believe People like this can even see God
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
[sup][/sup]Is suicide not a sin? Is suicide an evangelism? Anyways, you are not alive to answer the question.

May your soul rest in peace.

But God didn't fail you. You failed to understand that God's ways are not the ways of human.
Religion Fanatism & Misapplication of Religion Texts .....

RIP
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Babamide:
God cannot fail man. His ways are just not our ways.

You guys are always forcing yourselves to believe there's God even when the plethora of evidence on ground proves otherwise.

If a God existed, he wouldn't just be there for himself alone. He would be there for man which he was purported to have created. No one spends so much to plant crops and abandons them.

If he's there and yet exhibits this selfish and carefree attitude towards man and his numerous plights, then he doesn't deserve man's worships and praises.

We need to open our eyes to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by ShoeGetSize: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
What does this have to do with Church? Or is it that you pick Christianity because as a natural born coward, you're too scared to identify the Islamic component of this story?

Resetinc:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Melagros:
This our God of both Christians and Muslims when we go see am na?

He's an illusion, and doesn't exist.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:
...... It's more than an English word to me..... Thanks and have a great weekend

Do you have a translated Bible in your native language? grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Fvck you... Fvck Nnamdi kanu.... Bleep your entire family...
If u don't understand what I meant by my post, then you have failed your entire family and generation...... U should be ashamed of yourself..... And lest I forget... Fvck the igbos too

Lol grin. You can't change the simple common sense fact. God is an English word.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Komu1048(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pierohandsome:
You will rather die than commit sin? Funny! So by killing yourself what do you think you did, evangelism? Ode

It’s the rope that killed him
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
[sup][/sup]Is suicide not a sin? Is suicide an evangelism? Anyways, you are not alive to answer the question.

May your soul rest in peace.

But God didn't fail you. You failed to understand that God's ways are not the ways of human.

I'm not sure suicide is sin in that religion.

Let the Alfas come and correct me if I'm wrong sha, I will accept.

All I know is, suicide bombers believe they are serving their god and he will welcome them with bevies of beautiful girls when they're done blowing themselves (and others) up.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
sotall:
grin

Prayer doesn't work.

For if prayers worked, a country like Nigeria has no business with poverty and insecurity.
Prayers do work brother...

It's like Saying Java Works but Python(Natural language Programming) Doesn't Work ..... Some Cast Spells(Series of Commands) While Some Just Talk to The Universes Powers .... The Next is How Much Maturities do You Have in Place to Ensuring Your Prayers is Brought into Reality .... Prayers work with Ability !

Oyinbo were very wise .... They explore everything Created by God & Turned it into "Wealth" Which we all Pay through our Nose grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by VEHINTOLAR: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jesus Christ,the only HAPPINESS !
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Person wen make this post na idiot....
Na Allah fail am no be God....
Before una come for me.... If na God be Allah... Then why Christians no deh kill to defend their religion the way Muslims dey call on Allah dey do for some parts of the world?
Personally, I do not believe that Christians and Muslims serve the same God....
If we do, then one will not be killing the other for failing to worship God their own way.....
That being said.... The post should be corrected.... No be God fail am.... Na Allah wen e dey serve and believe in.....
Poor African Child ... see how Israel & Arabs tey Messed with Your brain grin ...

Just Chill & enjoy Yasef cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by WINDSOW(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Poor African Child ... see how Israel & Arabs tey Messed with Your brain grin ...

Just Chill & enjoy Yasef cheesy
.... Better to be poor than to come from a family like yours.... That produce imbeciles like u....
Have a great Sunday kid
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. You can't change the simple common sense fact. God is an English word.
..... Fvck ya opinion... Die with it... I don't kia
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you have a translated Bible in your native language? grin
..... Do u have dangote in your family
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
LeopardX:
What will Muslims say now?
They claim everything that happens is the will of Allah.

Does Allah will it that the young man kills himself? I don't think so.

By the way, I demand an Islamic ruling on suicide: causes, consequences and recommendation.

Now assuming the suicide story is true, I wish the young lad well in the afterlife (al-janah)
He just set a Precedent for his Soul ... Islamically, You Will Be Raised as You Died ... Young lad died on Philosophies of Managing Pains with Suicide after he was Asked by his Only Book to Remain Calm Upon any atrocities ... Thus Next Life he would still manage pains with Suicide Tendencies.....

No Soul Shall Return Except in a State of Peace Thus If You Die in Chaos, You shall be Rise in Chaos .......

We are Responsible for writing our Fate while God is simply the Seal .....

May we not jammed Wahala wey go exhaust us, Amen!
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by cezarman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just talk say 72 virgins hungry you undecided
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by ivolt: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pierohandsome:
You will rather die than commit sin? Funny! So by killing yourself what do you think you did, evangelism? Ode
Use your brain, you don't know the specific of the "sin" he alluded to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.