Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him (35116 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by izubext007: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
My life we go well mumu
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Never impose anything on God if you don't want him to fail you. Nobody controls God.

I will wash my clothes tomorrow, whats the assurance you will see the tomorrow?

The wisest thing is to have modest expectations in life because God is not magic.

You can't divine God. He may not show up even if he promise he's coming.
God Always Shows Up ... But Do You Even Have Maturities Over Your requests ....

Imagine someone praying to God he wants to become Governor, He is not even registered to any Party Nor Ever Carry Out any Project in his Constituency.. They don't know him .....

Imagine a Girl Fasting day & Night for Husband but always living solitary life 24/7 Inside her house on her bed ......

You can only get the "best" of The Energies You put out as Efforts to get Your prayers Achieved ...

The least is That You Won't have Prying eyes aka village people disturbing your desires but God Would only help stir your senses towards the direction of where your desires would be accomplished But Do You Possessed enough Maturities to decode am .. That's another Thing, Many People No Get Sense But Many People Pray ....

Many are Suppose to Pray for Sense First But They Still Abhors the Pains & Stress Required to Get Sense cheesy ... You will just be praying & Suffering because God don't reward Indolents(Lazy) Na Juju dey reward Lazy People at Very Bigger Costs...
Laslas That Pain wey you no wan Pass Through With God, You go Pass Through am to Evil When the ShoriShori Pops Head Asking You Returns on Their Investments On You grin

Africans are mostly Bastard prayer warriors, very ingenuine fake people..... Dem go pray for big monies but would run away from Dangote's Hustle cheesy ....

You wan pass Exam but no wan burn midnight candles grin ...

Even Most Prophets of God Hustle like Craze before dem brake through if not Pharaoh for Break Moses Head ... cheesy

Imagine David Stone no Come Kill Goliath, That Boy for no enter bible story cuz Goliath Go Roast Am But On God, The Stone hit Target & Goliath Died .... if Person wey no get Grace Try am Stone Chief of Army Staff, E don Set for am .... 😳 cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Beuberry(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I guess no virgins for him
Chai!
Double loss!
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by lanre316: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
[sup][/sup]Is suicide not a sin? Maybe, suicide is an evangelism in your religion. Anyways, you are not alive to answer the question.

May your soul rest in peace.

But God didn't fail you. You failed to understand that God's ways are not the ways of human.

Suicide killing in Jihad is one of the surest ways to Paradise, according to their beliefs.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by sotall(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Prayers do work brother...

It's like Saying Java Works but Python(Natural language Programming) Doesn't Work ..... Some Cast Spells(Series of Commands) While Some Just Talk to The Universes Powers .... The Next is How Much Maturities do You Have in Place to Ensuring Your Prayers is Brought into Reality .... Prayers work with Ability !

Oyinbo were very wise .... They explore everything Created by God & Turned it into "Wealth" Which we all Pay through our Nose grin

There is nothing ever done or achieved by man that was ever done by prayers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by LeopardX: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
He just set a Precedent for his Soul ... Islamically, You Will Be Raised as You Died ... Young lad died on Philosophies of Managing Pains with Suicide after he was Asked by his Only Book to Remain Calm Upon any atrocities ... Thus Next Life he would still manage pains with Suicide Tendencies.....

No Soul Shall Return Except in a State of Peace Thus If You Die in Chaos, You shall be Rise in Chaos .......

We are Responsible for writing our Fate while God is simply the Seal .....

May we not jammed Wahala wey go exhaust us, Amen!
interesting. Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Maga123: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
May be he puts his faith and trust in the system and beings
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
sotall:

There is nothing ever done or achieved by man that was ever done by prayers.
Lol, Once Your Brain Started Asking Questions & processing Way Out .. That's Prayers(Your Mental Spheres is Requesting for Answers/Solutions Underhand) & The Energies Behind Your Requests Will started Manifesting to get Your Desired Achieved Depending on Your Energies Yourself .....

There are alot of Behind the Scene brother ....

Human are also a Piece of Nature's Technology & Everything is Connected... Of Course ... You ain't Meant to see the "Binary operations" Because if You do, Your will Lose appetite!

Religionists Called it Prayers(Seeking)!
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by pacespot(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Islam is a mental illness, how much more damage will this evil religion do to people's lives before they wake up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Babamide(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You guys are always forcing yourselves to believe there's God even when the plethora of evidence on ground proves otherwise.

If a God existed, he wouldn't just be there for himself alone. He would be there for man which he was purported to have created. No one spends so much to plant crops and abandons them.

If he's there and yet exhibits this selfish and carefree attitude towards man and his numerous plights, then he doesn't deserve man's worships and praises.

We need to open our eyes to reality.
You fail to understand that we are created for his pleasure. It is all pleasing to him...our failures, our struggles, our starvation, our wars, our difficulty..... It is all for his pleasure. The sooner you accept that, the quicker you find overwhelming peace.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by rockmite: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.facebook.com/100086059324226/videos/889452235878873/?app=fbl

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/22-year-old-arabic-student-commits-suicide-in-kwara-because-god-didnt-answer-his-prayers-2.html

He died of naivety and lack of Islamic knowledge. depression has no place in islam, quran is medicine that cures depression. may Allah forgive him and grant him paradise.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by pepericozi: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
I guess no virgins for him

There are virgins waiting for him on arrival

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by jojothaiv(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Damn!

I'm even lost for words here because I can't say may God rest his soul considering the circumstances of his demise neither wish him godspeed too.

However, it's painful when you put all your hope in something and the after effect is disappointment. Reason, I don't dig humanity that much again, it's disappointment over and over again.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by erniok(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Resetinc:
😂😂😂
This is about Islam but the church must be dragged into it.

That a novelist dropped a quote does not make it the universal truth. Don't really understand how you folks reason.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by absoluteSuccess: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
God Always Shows Up ... But Do You Even Have Maturities Over Your requests ....

Imagine someone praying to God he wants to become Governor, He is not even registered to any Party Nor Ever Carry Out any Project in his Constituency.. They don't know him .....

Imagine a Girl Fasting day & Night for Husband but always living solitary life 24/7 Inside her house on her bed ......

You can only get the "best" of The Energies You put out as Efforts to get Your prayers Achieved ... The least is That You Won't have Prying eyes aka village people disturbing your desires but God Would only help stir your sense towards the direction of where your desires would be accomplished But You get enough Maturities to decode am ..

Africans are mostly bastard prayer warriors, very ingenuine fake people..... Dem go pray for big monies but would run away from Dangote's Hustle cheesy ....

You wan pass but no wan burn midnight candles grin ... Even Most Prophets of God Hustle like Craze before dem brake through if not Pharaoh for Break Moses Head ...

Imagine David Stone no Kill Goliath, That Boy for no enter bible story cuz Goliath Go Roast Am But On God, The Stone hit Target 😳

My brother you hit the nail on the head, the most wicked set of our people believe they were the most righteous and if you stop to tell them they were wrong, you will be in trouble. One thing that has made the job of living and expecting easy for me is to use the answers that God has given me, every conceivable idea is gold mine. bro, just think about television, any invention at all, is it worth it?

Its complete childish thing, if I'm to look at the "dey play" mindset that was at the fundamental of every invention. Now our people will rather die to have an earth-shattering result instead of trying to work out their simple childhood ideas, just to answer SUPERMAN. That's why we pray for stupid results because we have missed the simple things of life that amount to something new for mankind.

I recently bought a mat and dashed out my bed to a younger fellow trying to start his life, all because I want to be very close to my six feet and back to my roots, possibly my long lost childhood dreams might come back to me. It worked. We pack all sort of rubble on sensibility and want God to clear the stable. We have all the answer, but ignorance is our major blindfold. God is not to blame.

We don't need all the answers we pray for to live a healthy and fulfilling life. One result at a time is worth celebrating. In fact, your lost to another person is a blessing to that fellow in disguise, so you are a blessing and will be rewarded for it. Its okay however each person thinks.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by spartachico(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nigeria government failed you bro it's sad
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
sotall:
grin

Prayer doesn't work.

For if prayers worked, a country like Nigeria has no business with poverty and insecurity.

Prayer always leaves you with a responsibility that why the Bible says,watch and pray.You're required to take appropriate and corresponding action towards that thing you're praying for.Taking for instance,if you're praying to God to give you job you're expected to search for the right information where there're job vacancies and apply, God will never come down and do that for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by soccerlite: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Oga o

What did he ask God

O ga O
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by funkemary(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
For someone reading this

If you check properly you will see that you are living inside one of your answered prayer. Do you remember sometimes ago that you are praying to be where you are right now?

The thing is, [b][/b]prayer looses it's potency when faith is lacking. I implore you, don't loose hope, don't give up, don't stop believing.

Even when it seems like God is silent, he is still passing a message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Babamide:

You fail to understand that we are created for his pleasure. It is all pleasing to him...our failures, our struggles, our starvation, our wars, our difficulty..... It is all for his pleasure. The sooner you accept that, the quicker you find overwhelming peace.

grin grin grin

Overwhelming peace comes only after accepting the truth and facing it.

There's no God. We live here on earth, do good to others and when we die, we return to nature.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Ezmans: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Opans: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
One less terrorist to worry about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Omoawoke2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
The more foolish people die, the better the world will be
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by jiz: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jesus never fail !
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by vannessa7(f): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I'm not sure suicide is sin in that religion.

Let the Alfas come and correct me if I'm wrong sha, I will accept.

All I know is, suicide bombers believe they are serving their god and he will welcome them with bevies of beautiful girls when they're done blowing themselves (and others) up.

Islam says anyone who commits suicide will go to hell fire no matter how pious he was.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by vannessa7(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin grin

Overwhelming peace comes only after accepting the truth and facing it.

There's no God. We live here on earth, do good to others and when we die, we return to nature.

There is God and I have concrete evidence to proof His existence too numerous to count, don't be deceived
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by fuck419: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Some religions didn't actually discover GOD but made some earthly discovery as regard the wonders of the world.
By default, humans are enabled to discover what is right and wrong. Indeed moral compass vary. The universal moral guide is TO DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU.

If you belong to any religious gathering where this principle is disregarded or opposed, just know that you're at the wrong place.
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Lightorder: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Only Jesus I know that never fails
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by bigcasava1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
At least once he reach paradise seven correct virgin are waiting to knack him. May Allah receive him, Amin
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Professor822714: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by LibraKing: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by sotall(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, Once Your Brain Started Asking Questions & processing Way Out .. That's Prayers(Your Mental Spheres is Requesting for Answers/Solutions Underhand) & The Energies Behind Your Requests Will started Manifesting to get Your Desired Achieved Depending on Your Energies Yourself .....

There are alot of Behind the Scene brother ....

Human are also a Piece of Nature's Technology & Everything is Connected... Of Course ... You ain't Meant to see the "Binary operations" Because if You do, Your will Lose appetite!

Religionists Called it Prayers(Seeking)!

I repeat, there has never been anything achieved by man that was ever done by prayers.

If you disagree, mention one example of something done or achieved by Prayers

Prayers dont work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead / Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.