Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol (1560 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
But their mother is not an atheist. Why?
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
HardMirror:
I am now a proud father of a Set of twins. A boy and a girl, perfect combo.

Remember I am an atheist, so no need to say any prayers if you want to congratulate me. God did not do it. Good things happens to everyone and anyone not just people who believe in a god. And bad things can happen to everyone and anyone even if you believe in a god.
2023 has been my best year. A job that pays me in $$$$, A wife that is a jewel and a set of twins. What more can I ask for.
The best women are the ones who don't make noise online. Love you plenty plenty my lovely baby.

Cc lordreed hahn hopefullandlord seun make una come rejoice with me

Thanks to God the giver of life. Congrats mirrormirror, may God guide you to take care of them as His mighty instruments like Moses.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol where have you been

Somewhere in the North jΓ re since religion section lost its spark
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Gabbygo: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulation o. Baba ibeji
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
she is

4 Likes

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Image123:

Thanks to God the giver of life. Congrats mirrormirror, may God guide you to take care of them as His mighty instruments like Moses.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gabbygo:
Congratulation o.
Baba ibeji
e se o.

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
HardMirror:
she is

So what happened?
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Boss, Na man u be

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Bitter woman. I have nothing to be bitter about. I understand God and His Ways and that there is nothing like time and limit in His Hands, everything is eternal which is why He can take 300 years to punish a pharoah or 6 million years to punish Eve and Cain. All this time that we call long time is nothing to Him. So there is nothing to be bothered about.
Dliespeaker, I see you're still repping your name. Which Pharaoh lived 300 years and how long did your mythical Eve and Cain live?

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You and your fallacious and off point arguments. Did I not say no one can live without good?

Egypty, Sodom and Gomorah, the Ammorites, Perezites, Babylon etc were all prosperous nations but that did not stop God from punishing them when He was ready.

And of course have we not seen how your life has been going up and down since 2016 that it is only just last year you got married and now have a child?

These are nothing. Even the poor broke devil living in kpako house gets married and has children, so this is nothing.

It's the end that matters.
This guy is a certified clown.
1. I see many chrissies paying millions in IVF centers (money they had to borrow), after praying several years and your skydaddy(who you assume is existent) ignored them. Yet the young man who didn't give a dangling fvck about your daddy has babies, and twins to boot. And you're here exposing your clownery.
2. How did u know his life has been terrible since 2016? Did u plant a bug in his house?
See, you're the reason I give most chrissies low IQ. Your IQ is subhuman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

You should be thankful because you have no power over anything. The air you breath; your functioning body parts; your sleeping and waking up everyday; ability to earn money; ability to give birth and so on. There is nothing you have power over and you can't determine your future.
Be humble and don't let demons push you to destruction. There is what is known as the spirit of wasters. You wouldn't want that in your life. Many of your likes have tasted the bitter lessons of life because of behaviours like this.
That God will begin to get angry because of your actions. Far from it. You are simply left alone to the pattern of life you have chosen for yourself. I tell you the truth, it is the worst state anyone should be.
Just remain silent. There is no need to prove any point.
What if I tell your god to suck a dicck. Would he be angry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay then. Enjoy your life bro
Dude, you're not paying attention. He's enjoying his life, and what's more, y'all haters can't do shit about it

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
She is. Any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Image123:

Dude told you he doesn't subscribe to your sky daddy, and didn't even thank him. Yet here you are asking your sky daddy to guide him. Are you dyslexic? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So what happened?
What happened. As in how? What's your point?
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by terrezo2002(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dude, you're not paying attention. He's enjoying his life, and what's more, y'all haters can't do shit about it
Alright. Enjoy your life too.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by terrezo2002(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

What if I tell your god to suck a dicck. Would he be angry?
It is a pity you have descended this low.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

This guy is a certified clown.
1. I see many chrissies paying millions in IVF centers (money they had to borrow), after praying several years and your skydaddy(who you assume is existent) ignored them. Yet the young man who didn't give a dangling fvck about your daddy has babies, and twins to boot. And you're here exposing your clownery.
2. How did u know his life has been terrible since 2016? Did u plant a bug in his house?
See, you're the reason I give most chrissies low IQ. Your IQ is subhuman

1) It is church goers who take their cursed wives for babymaking rituals.

2) if you were not stupid by nature you would know how we know. I now understand why you speak stupidly, indomie sperm.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dliespeaker, I see you're still repping your name. Which Pharaoh lived 300 years and how long did your mythical Eve and Cain live?

See how stupid you are? You even fail what everyone passes! slowpoke. You are too stupid and extremely idiotic to talk to me.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how stupid you are? You even fail what everyone passes! slowpoke. You are too stupid and extremely idiotic to talk to me.
Please keep to the topic. Which Pharaoh lived 300 years and how long did your mythical Eve and Cain live?
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright. Enjoy your life too.
Thank you
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
terrezo2002:

It is a pity you have descended this low.
You brought your god here when the OP clearly stated he's irrelevant. So he takes whatever we dish out. Again, can he take a dicck?
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by jaephoenix(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

1) It is church goers who take their cursed wives for babymaking rituals.

2) if you were not stupid by nature you would know how we know. I now understand why you speak stupidly, indomie sperm.

1. Lol πŸ˜†
So the chrissies begging yahweh for children and paying millions for IVF, are ordinary churchgoers and not chrissies, and also use their wives for babymaking rituals? I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SEEING WHAT THIS GUY IS ALL ABOUT? IF THE ABOVE REPLY DOESN'T SHOW HE'S A COMPLETE person, TELL ME WHAT IS
2. In the end, you still didn't say how you know. U well so?

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by terrezo2002(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

You brought your god here when the OP clearly stated he's irrelevant. So he takes whatever we dish out. Again, can he take a dicck?
Why are you bitter? Jesus Christ can give you peace
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by hahn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Congratulations bro.

Twins in this economy πŸ₯΅

HardMirror:

Remember I am an atheist, so no need to say any prayers if you want to congratulate me. God did not do it. Good things happens to everyone and anyone not just people who believe in a god. And bad things can happen to everyone and anyone even if you believe in a god.
2023 has been my best year. A job that pays me in $$$$, A wife that is a jewel and a set of twins. What more can I ask for.
The best women are the ones who don't make noise online. Love you plenty plenty my lovely baby.

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by atheistandproud(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
HardMirror:

Big congratulations.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
atheistandproud:

Big congratulations.
I just watched your Poco review. Great job man. If you are interested in writing tech YouTube scripts, let me know. I can give you steady jobs that is if you are available and my rate is agreeable. Thanks man.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
hahn:
Congratulations bro.

Twins in this economy πŸ₯΅

thanks my chairman. Hahaha. True economy is funny. But don't worry all that is sorted too. πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by HardMirror(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Boss, Na man u be
lol.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Image123(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dude told you he doesn't subscribe to your sky daddy, and didn't even thank him. Yet here you are asking your sky daddy to guide him. Are you dyslexic? undecided

On behalf of the twins and this auspicious event, i will forgive you and look away.
Re: Hardmirror just had a beautiful set of Twins!!! Wife Is a nairander Too. Lol by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Lol πŸ˜†
So the chrissies begging yahweh for children and paying millions for IVF, are ordinary churchgoers and not chrissies, and also use their wives for babymaking rituals? I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SEEING WHAT THIS GUY IS ALL ABOUT? IF THE ABOVE REPLY DOESN'T SHOW HE'S A COMPLETE person, TELL ME WHAT IS
2. In the end, you still didn't say how you know. U well so?

2) Why would I tell my enemy his weaknesses?

1) i say it here to the annoyance of all, whenever it comes up that barrenesss is the first sign of God's Curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be 100% 'sinless'? / Contradictions In The Quran / Understanding Atheism

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.