Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking (70585 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Mosba: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Purpose of her marriage indicated
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ahnie: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
[For your small mind abii,normally isoko ladies are the bomb,we don't give drama and as same time...we nor de take nonsense.quote author=slaawomirr post=127424427]Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other
And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola

I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola

Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or ten years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that

[/quote]
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by shantti(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
The only issue i have with all these is that the girl doesn't have nyash
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by netmillionaires(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
You gerrit. It is just one of the cucumber pranks trending on YouTube recently.

happney65:
Awon eleyi ti do ara won bajee... grin

Anyways na just crusie. The dick no long like that.. grin
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

The comments from the post is even funnier than the picture
Useless bastardzzz showing off their disease infested junks
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by dododawa1: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
NA

Them
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by mysticwarrior(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here

Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or ten years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that
Isoko girls have uncontrollably temper when they are angry, if Isoko girl dey vex here she fit injure you before her eyes go clear, abeg go ask well.

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by abbasajao(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
This kind weddeno dey last. God forgive me
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by CANTICLES: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
soccerlite:

Lolzzzzz

After few months story go change to it's not food, I'm tired, I'm kinikan

Are you married ? Cos this is the Experience of many married men
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Alsenora: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Exactly the point. Many do stuffs in the name of right. But the future like kama will find them out.
buygala:
Two idiots.. Imagine their kids being ridiculed in class with this picture of their parents some years down the line..

What preeq has joined together, a better preeq will surely put asunder
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Lookingback: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here

@ahnie. na person wife oh. With kids

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by CANTICLES: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
buygala:
Two idiots.. Imagine their kids being ridiculed in class with this picture of their parents some years down the line..

This generation think on a surface level, their reasoning is not deep. If you tell them this far reaching consequences, they would tell you " it's not that deep"

3 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ahnie: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
He wasn't talking about me...re read the post again.

How Yankee nau?hope you're enjoying the winter?
Lookingback:

@ahnie. na person wife oh. With kids
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by AncientAlien(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
That mod wey dey ban me, your father left balls. You no wise, agbado ronus
The thing wey you self dey carry up and down for back heavy. Why you no go dey chop ban.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by shadrach77: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alpharey:
This lady's name must be Pricklia🤣🤣
What's her handle name?
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Osanoghodua1: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pre wedding pics never a design of God. It's a worldly invention alongside baby bumb.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ahnie: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na lie abeg....isoko ladies are hot headed...I have quite a temper,whenever m angry,I tell you my mind instantly and take a very long walk.

Isoko ladies love with their hearts wholeheartedly,and are very emotional when it comes to matters of the heart,we hardly cheat,But if we mistakenly stray,it's best the man(husband/boyfriend just forget about us.

We re also not financially dependent on a man,we love eking out our monies.

Boy we re effing hardworking...
I just described my person.
mysticwarrior:
Isoko girls have uncontrollably temper when they are angry, if Isoko girl dey vex here she fit injure you before her eyes go clear, abeg go ask well.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Lookingback: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
ahnie:
He wasn't talking about me...re read the post again.

How Yankee nau?hope you're enjoying the winter?
I dey oh. Adapting to the weather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by izubext007: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's very stupid 🤐
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Countersam(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

The comments from the post is even funnier than the picture

You see this her mouth ..... E dey collect
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by mysticwarrior(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
ahnie:
Na lie abeg....isoko ladies are hot headed...I have quite a temper,whenever m angry,I tell you my mind instantly and take a very long walk.

Isoko ladies love with their hearts wholeheartedly,and are very emotional when it comes to matters of the heart,we hardly cheat,But if we mistakenly stray,it's best the man(husband/boyfriend just forget about us.

We re also not financially dependent on a man,we love eking out our monies.

Boy we re effing hardworking...
I just described my person.
Where for Isoko you from come, Oleh, Olomoro, Ozoro, Aviara, Iri, Igbide ?
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Castro007(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
This one na retired olosho
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ahnie: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
I like to keep that private.
The most important thing is that....I m from isoko descent
mysticwarrior:

Where for Isoko you from come, Oleh, Olomoro, Ozoro, Aviara, Iri, Igbide ?
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by skuribeebo: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
See her mouth. Her mouth can gulp anything. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by aalangel(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Only wawa people....
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by stasius: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
This marriage will be filled with Adultery!
This is have seen.
Girls have taken note of the man. The marriage won't last if care is not taken.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by godofuck231: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Penislin addict
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by eepeepook: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's her property till further notice. If e pain you, go marry your own.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fear those ladies with multiple earrings
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by GreatOchuks: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
God abeg o, let Benin girls not see this picture if not , e go just turn trend
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by alezzy13: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Urhobo girls too grin

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by alezzy13: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na wa oo. And e be like the pryyck stand sef shocked shocked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.