Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking (70586 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by mysticwarrior(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
alezzy13:
Urhobo girls too grin
true talk.

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by OmoEpe(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Igbo girls like preek pass oxygen that's why they have least decency in Nigeria's moral sphere
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drsnives(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
at age 34 with nothing to show for it, u still never get sense

Nawah for u oooo
Na mumu still dea believe anything he/she see for social media.. so who no come get Sense between us?

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drsnives(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Obakoolex:

This one don dey kolo small small grin grin
Abi garri don blind your eyes finish
Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm, not proper.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
I 😂 😂
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by seunayantokun(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2023
I think they've faked it. That thing looks like the guy has placed a cucumber 🥒 there. It doesn't look natural. However, they are equally guilty of provoking and promoting sexual frivolity to gain traffic. Nonsense!
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by soccerlite: 3:15am On Dec 12, 2023
CANTICLES:

Are you married ? Cos this is the Experience of many married men

Lolzzzzz

That's the nature of women
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Versal: 4:45am On Dec 12, 2023
UselessBuharist:
That’s clearly the only reason she agreed to marry him. Empty head
There is always a reason to wanna marry someone.
You have got your own reason to wanna marry someone.
You do not have the moral right to condemn someone else's reason.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Versal: 4:46am On Dec 12, 2023
OmoEpe:
Igbo girls like preek pass oxygen that's why they have least decency in Nigeria's moral sphere
Have you orgasm yet?
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by UselessBuharist: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Versal:

There is always a reason to wanna marry someone.
You have got your own reason to wanna marry someone.
You do not have the moral right to condemn someone else's reason.

Are you on that photo?
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by placeofallure(f): 4:57am On Dec 12, 2023
olumaxi:
D girl mouth sef 😋😋😋😋😋

Ẹlẹ́nu Bàsíà! Some girls, once they see prick, their problem don solve be that.

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2023
Umunwanyi na ife di na amu... tufiakwa!
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by CANTICLES: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2023
soccerlite:

Lolzzzzz

That's the nature of women

Yeah u are right.

Not married myself, but after conversing with various married men of differing background's and places, they all experience the same , expecially after the birth of the first child. Some even became sex starved in their own marriages. It's actually good to know, one won't expect much. I think many ignorant men are in for a rude shock like an electric jolt. Because they go into Marriage falling for the deceptive cover most women present in the beginning.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Drsnives:

Na mumu still dea believe anything he/she see for social media.. so who no come get Sense between us?
na u n your papa
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Franky9584(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2023
This one small ..I have the full clip.
Like and I will send u the full clip
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by kinkydude: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Hian! God punish the photographer. This is the work of kolo

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goldbw122(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Nothing wey we nor go see for this life..
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by bewla(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other
And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola
I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola
Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or ten years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that
hag out kwa
Obo master

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drrr: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar! Is alright!! I always gbadun you slawormiir!! You be my correct Guy, it seems i will go and look for an Isoko woman as well and if there is any one here interested then you are free to mail me.
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other
And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola
I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola
Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance too much, they are good in bed and always ready to bang. They are caring and somehow different from other normal dramatic women..they get wet and get to orgasm easily at every little touch
If as a young niggarrrr I'm getting ready to think of marriage in the future I will contact anyone of their two be it five years or ten years from now because I still save their number on my Gmail. A sane man can not throw away those two women like that
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2023
Xwizard:
Can someone here predict his inches for us ?

That girl will soon show up here

Na cucumber dey inside lol 😂
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drsnives(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
na u n your papa
Fool at your age is a fool forever.. my dad dea enjoy his retirement for Villa for his retirement home, for Insulting him, you won't get to his age.. you will only be free except if I had in anyway insulted your parent. Apologize or you face the consequences of your action. Have a nice day gentle man. Ignore my warning at your own peril
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Drsnives:

Fool at your age is a fool forever.. my dad dea enjoy his retirement for Villa for his retirement home, for Insulting him, you won't get to his age.. you will only be free except if I had in anyway insulted your parent. Apologize or you face the consequences of your action. Have a nice day gentle man. Ignore my warning at your own peril
thunder fire u n your papa

U think I am one of those small boys u can intimidate online?

U n ur papa dey craze, so dem tell u say my own papa no dey enjoy?

He’s a retired civil servant n he retired at level 16 n now he’s home enjoying
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ProWalker: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
chiiraq802:
Na preeq dey hungry dis one. She go still find more outside. na dere way.

Nigerian girls are Useless. All of them.

That includes your mother and sisters
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Exceed15: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Merry100:

Bro dey use sense nah, nah one lady commit the act, nah the whole Nigerian girls you dey insult. If nah guy dey pack yansh up now you no go dey cry like egbere.

Like a egbere crack me up... LOL.. nice 1

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Exceed15: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Xwizard:
Can someone here predict his inches for us ?

That girl will soon show up here

It could be cucumber for picture sake
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drsnives(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
thunder fire u n your papa

U think I am one of those small boys u can intimidate online?

U n ur papa dey craze, so dem tell u say my own papa no dey enjoy?

He’s a retired civil servant n he retired at level 16 n now he’s home enjoying
I have never and will never insult an elderly no matter the provocations but I'll end here.. for those trash you spoke about my dad it's so unfortunate you won't live to experience old age .. soooo unfortunate
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
Drsnives:

I have never and will never insult an elderly no matter the provocations but I'll end here.. for those trash you spoke about my dad it's so unfortunate you won't live to experience old age .. soooo unfortunate
thunder fire u n your dad once again
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Drsnives(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
thunder fire u n your dad once again
Issorite..
You won't live to see your later years..
May God forgive me for what is about happening to you. . Won't reply you no more, will deactivate this account right away. You l won't reach me to ask for mercy when the calamity comes
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Sleekfingers: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Na women dey rush us...
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Drsnives:

Issorite..
You won't live to see your later years..
May God forgive me for what is about happening to you. . Won't reply you no more, will deactivate this account right away. You l won't reach me to ask for mercy when the calamity comes
see idiot feeling important

I will follow u so I can keep quoting u till u deactivate this account

I get time for your madness

It is u n your father that will die untimely
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:
A closer view of her mouth, you'll agree with me that girl is very good at blów jobs.
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.