Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area (5874 Views)

Flexxiwallet: Buy, Sell & Receive Payments Online, Offline, In-store; Cardless. / Scams Solution: How To Completely Avoid Being Scammed Online/offline In Nigeria / 4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by learnit: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
there are lots of possibilities around you, stop complaining about the economic downtown and stop complaining about your environment, there are lots of things you could do to survive here in the country, do you live in a rural area as i do? do you wish to earn extra income for your self and family? are you tired of meagre salary, then this thread is for you, there are simple businesses you could invest your time and money on that will yield multiplying effect after few months.
let me start
1. selling of original honey to companies and individuals
2. cultivation of land for agricultural products
3. selling of harvested farm produce eg yam, maize, ginea corn, millet, melons etc
4. selling of stored farm produce like elubo, charcoal etc
5. selling of recharge cards
6. recreation centres
7. rearing of animals like rabbit, snail, grasscutter, fish, poultry etc
there are lots of other business you could venture into with a low investment and after few months you get huge returns.
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by learnit: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2011
i will advice you to go for selling of elubo and other stored farm produce, it is damn hot and cool money generating means
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by Victor31(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
can u pls elucidate on the selling of elubo? Vic.hse@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by learnit: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
yes in this place where i live(oke ogun) farming is the major occupation. when there is plenty of yam in the market you can buy yam and process it to elubo or you go the market where elubo is beign sold at cheaper rate and store it for few months and wait till demand for elubo is high and you begin to sell your elubo, sometimes we make almost times two of the bought price, but sometime it is not up to that, but sure you will get your profit back if you desire to get full gist contact me and i will give you the full gist
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by Thethy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
Grasscutter farming is viable in the rural area, for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by learnit: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
Thethy:

Grasscutter farming is viable in the rural area, for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

yeah let us share the means of making legal money locally here now so our youth can see that there is no need to travel abroad
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by Thethy(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2011
learnit:

yeah let us share the means of making legal money locally here now so our youth can see that there is no need to travel abroad

Thank you.
Ismail AbdulAzeez,
THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS,
Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by learnit: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
share your blog or website where this is explained and people will be glad to contact you
others come and share your offline business that could be started with little or no capital
Re: How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area by ayummy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls I want to d the elubo business... Aw do I contact u

(1) (Reply)

Kiddies Store in kaduna-Balogun wholesalers contacts needed / Banks In Ekiti Locked Out Customers For Fear Of Robbers? / Agency Banking (POS), The New Wave In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.