Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? (21919 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by MindOnMatters00(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
saphiere:
Seun another nonsense to rubbish women.

De way u always mention Seun looks like you are his secret wife or girlfriend cos I don't understand.

When you post ur nonsense about men, nobody calls Seun or Dominique but now a real fact about women is posted for discussion and you open ur fish mouth like always to call ur Sugar Daddy you put in charge of nairaland.

The fish brain inside you is really disturbing you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by descarado: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why not.
That's why it's ex.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by OlawaleBammie: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

Leave am like that for me
Na only me know how I take Dey do am🤣🤣
I gree with u but please forgive our brother...I take God beg you..please, iye laho oh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
MykellOni:

You can't even remember his name or what he looks like and you still swear and curse him every night...
Does that add up?
Does it seem like you've got over him abi I should mind my business??
If you ladies wantu to lie, biko learn to lie intelligently....
Tbh you're the perfect definition of what the OP is talking about.
I don’t know why y’all are drinking paracetamol on top my write up
Yes o, mind your business
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Lemos14: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

😏

Call him and tell him you miss him. It wont kill you
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
loffyloffy:

The big question you have failed to ask yourself is can you truly forget your exs?

From your statement ..you said everytime you invite your exs, they always respond, for you to be inviting them, it means you have not forgoten them..so the question of can you forget, goes both ways.

There could be a logical response to that, whenever you connect with an ex, you both know what you want and why you are connecting , so no need to waste time beeting about the bush..it is easier because of barriers already crossed, it might be cheaper too...plus there is always one new style you may desire to practise with her that you didnt try the other time.

Generally it is easier to have access to a girl or a guy that you have had access to before than to esterblish a new relationship.

I have no feeling of love for them. I only want to sleep with them...

You are right about that new style though cheesy
And it's also easier n cheaper... true

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by OlawaleBammie: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote author=YourGFsnatcher post=127470526][/quote]what i could see is that the lady really loved the guy, but our brother was a game player

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Shikena(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Virgin boy with vivid imagination enjoying his online life grin

GO0DHardDick:

I have chopped and rechopped all my exes. I even chopped one this afternoon till evening. Her breasts and Yansh come big and hence I invited her over, na speed she take come over. Of course she'll be coming over again tomorrow for another rounds.

Men must always learn to end and dump a girl first during relationships. You're instantly seen as a hot Dude with so much options available at your disposal. If she dumps you, it means you'll keep thinking about her, but when reverse becomes the case, you're seen as a KING with multiple options because you go bang her again and again. As a guy, you should be in command and control of your relationship

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lemos14:

Call him and tell him you miss him. It wont kill you
Me ?
You talking to me??

Okay wrong mention
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I gree with u but please forgive our brother...I take God beg you..please, iye laho oh
Forgiveness kwa
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by highvaluewoman(f): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The guy dumped you. We understand the reason for your pains. That guy really scattered your heart no be small. My prayers are with you I hope you heal quickly

Dumped? I have never been dumped. We either didn't work out or things just fizzled out. Nothing like dumping. I'm not garbage.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lemos14:

You cant remember his name or what he looks like but somehow he has rented a space in your head that you swear for him every single night.

You still like him.

Dude, the username called ukaface was dumped by the guy and the thing pain her no be small. He was an alpha male and he dumped her. She couldn't believe it hence the reason for her anger and frustration all over nairaland.

The guy did a very good job! The fact she claims to curse him every night means she hasn't gotten over him yet. The Dude must be an alpha male 1. The heartbreak is still hurting ukaface. I'll keep praying for her. I hope she doesn't commit suicide soon. I'm sure she can't wait for the guy to call her over for knacks !

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by highvaluewoman(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Unless he has not invited you or seen him again, your leg must shake. Unless if he has not entered u before

Lol. You men seem to think highly of yourselves. When we are done, we are done! Nothing like a rematch anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Lemos14: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

Me ?
You talking to me??

Okay wrong mention

Its obvious you still like him
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by chudez0147(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Atimes I wonder what's wrong with some of you guys. Chopping kpekus has now turn to one big achievement . Y'all f*cking annoying
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

The average Nigerian girl cannot get over her ex, especially if you're the one that dumped her. I can confidently tell you you'll remain stuck in her memory forever because she'll never forget about you. If you try reaching her again to knack her, na straight free ticket be that because she'll always come back for you to knack her simply because she hasn't gotten over u no matter how many years it takes.

Dear men, always be the first to dump her and end the relationship, this gives you higher chances of chopping her kpekpus anytime anyday twice on Wednesday night. Moreover it also shows you're in command and control of the relationship and can decide to end it whenever you want.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The guy really scattered your heart no be small. He did a good job. We're so proud of him. Keep wailing while he is enjoying his life with another banny. My prayers are with you, I hope you recover quickly from the heartbreak.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Luckysbab:

How do you "curse and swear every night" if you have truly forgotten him?
Na only me know how I take Dey do am
I can’t fit to explain it
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by OlawaleBammie: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

Forgiveness kwa
Yea, you might tink u don't owe him that but trust me you owe ursef..

Ur hrt is heavy, aiming at taking vengeance at all cost but trust me u don't need it, I swear. I can even bet it that u re single.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
highvaluewoman:

Dumped? I have never been dumped. We either didn't work out or things just fizzled out. Nothing like dumping. I'm not garbage.

I like your pride. I hope its true sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
highvaluewoman:

Lol. You men seem to think highly of yourselves. When we are done, we are done! Nothing like a rematch anymore.

Simply put the guy dumped you and you were pained about it. He actually did a good job by dumping you. We're so proud of him. I really feel your pains. I hope you heal quickly from the heartbreak
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
highvaluewoman:

That's what they told me. But I hit again
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

Na only me know how I take Dey do am
I can’t fit to explain it

You stayes all night crying and waiting for him to call you and come back but it never happened. What an alpha male he is! He did extremely well for dumping you.

Quick recovery to you
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, the username called ukaface was dumped by the guy and the thing pain her no be small. He was an alpha male and he dumped her. She couldn't believe it hence the reason for her anger and frustration all over nairaland.

The guy did a very good job! The fact she claims to curse him every night means she hasn't gotten over him yet. The Dude must be an alpha male 1. The heartbreak is still hurting ukaface. I'll keep praying for her. I hope she doesn't commit suicide soon. I'm sure she can't wait for the guy to call her over for knacks !
MODS please is there a way of restricting some people from mentioning me especially this guy?

🤣😂
Imagine committing suicide🤣 this guy thinks I don’t like life and would want to take my life over one useless guy.🤣🤣
ITK wey no get point
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
lagonovo:
Absolute China-made, not real men! grin

Real men don't follow the rules. We dos we please
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
chudez0147:
Atimes I wonder what's wrong with some of you guys. Chopping kpekus has now turn to one big achievement . Y'all f*cking annoying

Achievement? Grow up Dude, I was only responding to the post! Who said it was an achievement? Why diverting from the subject of discussion? Na the post we dey respond to, no one was bragging about this bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by loffyloffy: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I have no feeling of love for them. I only want to sleep with them...

You are right about that new style though cheesy
And it's also easier n cheaper... true

What gives you the feellings that they have love for you too.

They just want to sleep with you too, to add to their current mix of sexual experience and collect the small change you carry come.

If your ex is visiting you, she knows what she is coming to collect before leaving her house

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by vickydevoka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Dear Nairaland girls,

I have been wondering If it is Truly possible for a girl to get over her ex especially when she has the chance to meet him again. I know when you don't see it will seen like it's all over.

Why I am asking is ALL my exes, anytime I'm around where they are, no matter how bitter they were about the break up always don't hesitate to meet again when I ask them to.

I have not had any resistance from any of my exes to meet again even those we haven't spoken for years due to distance or somthing.

And yes, we do " have fun" anytime we meet even when they are in a new relationship.

That really makes me scared because I feel like the girls I'm dating are also unable to resist a request from their exes to meet even when they tell me how much they won't go back, but it's very difficult to believe especially when there's an opportunity to see again.

So ladies, can you truly get over your ex even when you have the opportunity to meet again?
Ladies can't o
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
ukaface:

MODS please is there a way of restricting some people from mentioning me especially this guy?

🤣😂
Imagine committing suicide🤣 this guy thinks I don’t like life and would want to take my life over one useless guy.🤣🤣
ITK wey no get point

The so called useless guy made you felt sad and depressed full of thoughts and anger because he dumped you.

I really feel your pains, I'm sure you didn't see the heartbreak coming. I sincerely hope you heal quickly
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
loffyloffy:

What gives you the feellings that they have love for you too.

They just want to sleep with you too, to add to their current mix of sexual experience and collect the small change you carry come.

If your ex is visiting you, she knows what she is coming to collect before leaving her house

Then why do they always agree To meet? Can't their pride or morality stop them?
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ladies can't o
.why
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by mykemiley(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Y not shocked them Bury their placenta the same place undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
highvaluewoman:

Quote me whenever you swallow your PRIDE AND FRAGILE EGO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.