Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? (21809 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
DDIA:

Go watch that movie.

E get why!!

I go watch am
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
bonnyhope:

Always taking women matters for head

Shm..m
Are they not important?
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

The average Nigerian girl cannot get over her ex, especially if you're the one that dumped her. I can confidently tell you you'll remain stuck in her memory forever because she'll never forget about you. If you try reaching her again to knack her, na straight free ticket be that because she'll always come back for you to knack her simply because she hasn't gotten over u no matter how many years it takes.

Dear men, always be the first to dump her and end the relationship, this gives you higher chances of chopping her kpekpus anytime anyday twice on Wednesday night. Moreover it also shows you're in command and control of the relationship and can decide to end it whenever you want.

I wonder where you people get all these ideas from? Not all women are the same. It's because most women don't have sexual discipline, and self worth. Like why give an ex access to your body again after he dumped you for someone else? Only to come back after some time again, to sleep with you and leave again? Isn't that stupidity? It's okay, to chit chat, and be cool if need be, but warming up so to get in-between your legs again, should be a no no at all cost!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

I wonder where you people get all these ideas from? Not all women are the same. It's because most women don't have sexual discipline, and self worth. Like why give an ex access to your body again after he dumped you for someone else? Only to come back after some time again, to sleep with you and leave again? Isn't that stupidity? It's okay, to chit chat, and be cool if need be, but warming up so to get in-between your legs again, should be a no no at all cost!

A lot of girls do it
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

Y’all think all girls are lily livered to be swept into meeting up with their ex. If he like he should roll inside gutter for the sake of meeting up na him problem because me no send am.
Me cry? Take wine?😂🤣🤣
Mtcheeeew… na because you be guy na why you Dey talk all these things wey no add up.
It will work for girls that can’t metamorphose into witches or evil spirits to spite their exes 🤣😂🤭😛😛
Na all those ones wey dem go whine with wine go Dey fall for okafor law.
Be calming down my princess.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:
Na girl wey no wan forget her ex na
Why will I want to accommodate the thoughts of my ex in my brain, I can’t even remember his name or what he looks like

Na every night I Dey curse and swear for am.

grin grin grin

Hahaha and someone will tell me The Female Beings are not bitter people.

Why intensely cursing and swearing for someone you once shared a sweet moment with.

Sigh Omaga oOo.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Whois(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
I can relate. But me and my ex's are better as enemies

GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

The average Nigerian girl cannot get over her ex, especially if you're the one that dumped her. I can confidently tell you you'll remain stuck in her memory forever because she'll never forget about you. If you try reaching her again to knack her, na straight free ticket be that because she'll always come back for you to knack her simply because she hasn't gotten over u no matter how many years it takes.

Dear men, always be the first to dump her and end the relationship, this gives you higher chances of chopping her kpekpus anytime anyday twice on Wednesday night. Moreover it also shows you're in command and control of the relationship and can decide to end it whenever you want.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by rickleye: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Let’s put this fantasy to bed once for all.
Can you truly get over your Ex = Yes and No.

Some can and some cannot. It’s just the fact of life.
If you meet a man/woman who surpasses your EX in every way. Why are you looking back ?

If however you are in a relationship wherein you are treated worse than your past relationship of course you will yearn for the good old days.

I’ve met some ex’s and they are content with where they are - are happy for what we had but are not looking back. Will not meet in person .

Others are happy to meet …… ( I’ll leave it at that )

One size doesn’t fit all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

No man can beat his chest and say I’ve offended him
Not even the useless ex.

Once the gods have destined someone to be mad, Omo e go mad o.

Abeg shut up your mouth.

The Ex kill you abi wetin gan sef.

Your own too much. As you fine reach, Naso you wicked. Mtcheeew.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by SOG0625: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Dear Nairaland girls,

I have been wondering If it is Truly possible for a girl to get over her ex especially when she has the chance to meet him again. I know when you don't see it will seen like it's all over.

Why I am asking is ALL my exes, anytime I'm around where they are, no matter how bitter they were about the break up always don't hesitate to meet again when I ask them to.

I have not had any resistance from any of my exes to meet again even those we haven't spoken for years due to distance or somthing.

And yes, we do " have fun" anytime we meet even when they are in a new relationship.

That really makes me scared because I feel like the girls I'm dating are also unable to resist a request from their exes to meet even when they tell me how much they won't go back, but it's very difficult to believe especially when there's an opportunity to see again.

So ladies, can you truly get over your ex even when you have the opportunity to meet again?

Omo my own ex block my number. Even when I get new number she no save am for WhatsApp. She block my new IG too but I never try to tell am make we see because I no dey Lagos. I go try that one sha soon make I see. We break up since 2019, I have been single ever since but I dey nack
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by SOG0625: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

But I broke up with mine because she was a Virgin and not ready to nack and she hates me ever since. We haven't seen since 2019 after the breakup. She block me on IG recently when I try to follow and didn't even save my new number on WhatsApp. Her account on IG, she wrote Feminist
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by investigator007: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shikena:
You should be learning about the financial market, passive income, professional skills and other useful things in life that will be relevant to you and your family at any age.
na the comment be this.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
SOG0625:

Omo my own ex block my number. Even when I get new number she no save am for WhatsApp. She block my new IG too but I never try to tell am make we see because I no dey Lagos. I go try that one sha soon make I see. We break up since 2019, I have been single ever since but I dey nack

Once you dey Town, she go knack you.
Who you come swy knack grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

Abeg shut up your mouth.

The Ex kill you abi wetin gan sef.

Your own too much. As you fine reach, Naso you wicked. Mtcheeew.
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why you Dey vex
Na until the ex kill me I suppose come wicked Abi?
E say my own too much😂🤣🤣
How I take wicked sef
Person do me wicked and I’m doing mine back , how is that a crime bayi🤣🤣
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

grin grin grin

Hahaha and someone will tell me The Female Beings are not bitter people.

Why intensely cursing and swearing for someone you once shared a sweet moment with.

Sigh Omaga oOo.
My dear such is life oo
Females can be bitter when they choose to be

But I don’t understand why y’all male folks are attacking me ontop my statement. Someone treated me bad and it’s normal I react.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ChiefOkporghe: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
pansophist:
This kind of question ignore one thing, which is, her character and desire to do the right thing.

Even if she is still attracted to her ex or cant get over him as you put it, that doesnt stop her from exercising restraint, and choosing to do what is right.

Hence is difficult to be good, or to do the right thing. Giving me a cup of water is being good, but there are level of difficulties to goodness.

To stay faithful while your man slave away in another state or abroad, so you guys can reunite later, without any of you using it as an opportunity to shag other people, is the definition of being faithful.

If temptations destroy your faithfulness, temptations such as ex, distance, and quarrel, you are not faithful, since your faithfulness only persist in good times, not hard times.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why you Dey vex
Na until the ex kill me I suppose come wicked Abi?
E say my own too much😂🤣🤣
How I take wicked sef
Person do me wicked and I’m doing mine back , how is that a crime bayi🤣🤣

Tbh, It's not healthy hating on people.

I had my own fair share too. Although i was the one who dissolved the union on mutual understanding due to Spiritual Incompatibility.

But i later discovered she has been dating someone else all this while and she later got married to the person. I just moved on and wished her well. No hard feelings.

Free your mind Pretty Uka.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by SOG0625: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Once you dey Town, she go knack you.
Who you come swy knack grin

She be Virgin. Na because of nack I breakup with her. He pain her die, I wait make she go Uni before the breakup has excuse. Omo that girl love me that year sha. Now she be feminist
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

Tbh, It's not healthy hating on people.

I had my own fair share too. Although i was the one who dissolved the union on mutual understanding due to Spiritual Incompatibility.

But i later discovered she has been dating someone else all this while and she later got married to the person. I just moved on and wished her well. No hard feelings.

Free your mind Pretty Uka.
So easy like ABC
Life is tit for tat
If person chop your head you suppose chop the person head too
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

So easy like ABC
Life is tit for tat
If person chop your head you suppose chop the person head too

Now you scare me.

You too get strong head🙄
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

Now you scare me.

You too get strong head🙄
🤣😂😂😂
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

🤣😂😂😂

Go Jhooor.

I'm looking for ways to melt your heart❤
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

Go Jhooor.

I'm looking for ways to melt your heart❤
Don’t stress it
I get coconut head
And I get overly bitter when I choose to😜
No stress yourself
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Evolutionism: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
ukaface:

Don’t stress it
I get coconut head
And I get overly bitter when I choose to😜
No stress yourself

Hmmm

You'll be convinced if i really have your time

Those good old days i still dey do lover boy ehn😂

My Skills still dey intact🤣

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Spiff20(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damnit!

Not in all cases, some exes will block you everywhere and japa. How will you knack someone that has blocked you and refused to see you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Spiff20:
Not in all cases, some exes will block you everywhere and japa. How will you knack someone that has blocked you and refused to see you.

Na why I say e depend on how una take break up. If una curse una selves with insults and even fought lol, the next thing is blocking. How una go take meet again? I was talking about guys who ghost their exes, they have the probability of knacking her again and again should he make the connection again. than the one who fights, quarrels or insults each other

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by GoodRocks: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2023
SOG0625:

But I broke up with mine because she was a Virgin and not ready to nack and she hates me ever since. We haven't seen since 2019 after the breakup. She block me on IG recently when I try to follow and didn't even save my new number on WhatsApp. Her account on IG, she wrote Feminist

She hated you for not being a Simp and you did very well for dumping her.

She's still pain that you dumped her. Leave her let her heal. The fact she's now a feminist says a lot. She's now a bitter toxic girl and must be avoided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
SOG0625:

She be Virgin. Na because of nack I breakup with her. He pain her die, I wait make she go Uni before the breakup has excuse. Omo that girl love me that year sha. Now she be feminist

She Don dey knack now
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by SOG0625: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

She Don dey knack now

Yes na. I go reach out to her anytime I enter Lagos, make I see how e go play
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by SOG0625: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

She hated you for not being a Simp and you did very well for dumping her.

She's still pain that you dumped her. Leave her let her heal. The fact she's now a feminist says a lot. She's now a bitter toxic girl and must be avoided

What are my chances of us nacking now she's a fully grown woman and why do you think I did very well in dumping her?
I actually thought but my move was dumb and naive because we were very young then. All this happening in 2019
Never met a girl loving and loyal as her maybe because we were 19. She was doing too much with the future plans another reason for breaking up
"She's now a bitter toxic girl and must be avoided" Please explain this too baba, I'm open to learning and new discoveries
Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
SOG0625:

Yes na. I go reach out to her anytime I enter Lagos, make I see how e go play
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Dear Nairaland girls,

I have been wondering If it is Truly possible for a girl to get over her ex especially when she has the chance to meet him again. I know when you don't see it will seen like it's all over.

Why I am asking is ALL my exes, anytime I'm around where they are, no matter how bitter they were about the break up always don't hesitate to meet again when I ask them to.

I have not had any resistance from any of my exes to meet again even those we haven't spoken for years due to distance or somthing.

And yes, we do " have fun" anytime we meet even when they are in a new relationship.

That really makes me scared because I feel like the girls I'm dating are also unable to resist a request from their exes to meet even when they tell me how much they won't go back, but it's very difficult to believe especially when there's an opportunity to see again.

So ladies, can you truly get over your ex even when you have the opportunity to meet again?
Most definitely it's a matter of making up your mind, if I get treated too badly to the extent of me crying, it's always easy to get over that person even if I later forgive you nothing about you will attract me anymore that was how I was built.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.