Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (69 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 22)

The path may seem clumsy, keep trying, don’t give up.

God is looking for men that will do things in His own way, while men are busy looking for better methods to serve God.

Run from methodological service and be a Spirit led servant.

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Jesus Christ our hope of glory, emphasized on LIFE and TIME in this scripture.

Please permit me to rephrase it: John 4:23; But the hour(TIME) cometh, and now(TIME) is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit(LIFE) and in truth(CHARACTER): for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus Christ likened His words to spirit and life; in essence, if the spirit departs from man, that man automatically becomes a mere carcass.

Christianity is LIFE, divinely patterned to manifest through our daily lifestyle.

Today, we have so many who profess and confess Christ with their mouth but their character is total blasphemy to the name and Body of Christ.

Romans 8:13-14
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Are you being led by the Spirit of God?

To be continued…

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, come into my life today and let my character reflect your true nature in Jesus Christ name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Accept GOD'S Plan / Which Is Better Between "Ministering To Saints" And "Providing For Saints?" / The Bond Between Human And Animal: Linking With Your Totem Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.