Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike (19006 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Exceed15: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Fubara should hunt wike like Israel to hamas. No peace for him.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by searchlight: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
27 lawmakers will lose their seats?.dey play.you people should stop playing this losing type of politics,fubara is naked with all his commissioners resigning and with over 2/3 of the members of rivers assembly against him.it looks to you that wike is staggering abi?,e go shock una.only those that believed obi will win the last election can believe fubara will defeat wike on this one.out of hypocrisy,some people will just be swimming against the tide.politics is different from business administration.
You know politics this way and more than anyone. How come you are not the governor of your state?
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by Agugbadin: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
But EFCC needs to investigate the weithty allegation brought against the former governor by Boma Goodhead in that viral video.
Re: Rivers Crisis Is Not An Ethnic War Me And My Team Will Accept Peace - Wike by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2023
chiagozien:
Rivers is not yoruba land.

Mumu man want to become Lord like Yoruba god called Tinubu.
Your kinsmen lack political wisdom,
When Tinubu didn't want a governor to continue in Lagos, he waited for election time to stop him but your people are behaving like touts in order to remove a governor
You need political wisdom from Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan / NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA / My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.