Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,384 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company (2471 Views)

Telcos Warn Of Shutdown In 11 States Over Kogi’s Clampdown / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Beremx(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You want him to be roasted alive

Nairaland is where they flex their muscle
lol don't mind him. Faceless idiots that want to bring their brother's business down and blaming Igbo people for it.
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by dealhunter(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2023
I never imagined that life could be so bored without nairaland!....
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by TruthsFM: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2023
fastseo:

Nothing like human error rather it was voilation of policy. Something like ethic insults. Etc

Nairaland is not capable running a sever to serve the whole world.
Like now have a sever in Europe, America, Asia, Russia, Africa, middle east.. Keep staffs there to manage it
Expensis runs into thousands of dollars if not millions of dollars and this are variable cost.
Seun can run it perfectly and smoothly. Reddit and quora online forum are runned in their owned servers. Seun need to get his own server company and engage young coders in his company
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by uglodoh(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Seun was giving updates via his X handle.
The first post should have been an apology. Not everyone is on Twitter
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by nairalanda1(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
uglodoh:

The first post should have been an apology. Not everyone is on Twitter

Indeed.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by nnamdi640: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:
Let the war continue lolz 😆
The war has just started again, I just replied the one that quoted me and am sure he is waiting for my reply. Honestly, this forum is now a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by online4business: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun find a server that's outside the united states or country that opposes the United States cloudflare is a government controlled institution.

Next time then fit do you like they did b-oc-k Taken by FBI CIa and other agents

1 Like

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by TruthsFM: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:
Imagine having a web server in Nigeria where there's hardly 12 hours electricity

it can happened now. There are some tech companies in Nigeria that run their services 24/7 nonstop
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by LooneyLester: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
it can happened now. There are some tech companies in Nigeria that run their services 24/7 nonstop

Yes just few but do it on their means which sucks a lot of funds
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by waledeji(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
LeoDeKing, Ipob nairaland members were calling for your head on Twitter. I'm glad you have seen how much you're being despised. You think people aren't noticing your obnoxious bigotry on nairaland. Oya use your LeoDeKing moniker on nairaland again. Abi you still dey fear?
😁😁
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by motymop: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2023
saintkel:
deep down, u know those who can do dis but tribalism won't let us put them in helm of affairs....let's keep fighting on nairaland.....Igbos vs Yorubas oya make una resume

what has building server infrastructures has to do with tribalism and whatever you are talking about

you are too paranoid
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by TruthsFM: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
online4business:
Seun find a server that's outside the united states or country that opposes the United States cloudflare is a government controlled institution.

Next time then fit do you like they did b-oc-k Taken by FBI CIa and other agents
that’s just the fact. He can get a server company in Russia or China that he can invest on.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Natbrowny: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
millionboi2:
Anything Nigeria is never stable

D*mn Straight
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by LeoDeKing: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
LeoDeKing, nairaland members were calling for your head on Twitter. I'm glad you have seen how much you're being despised. You think people aren't noticing your obnoxious bigotry on nairaland. Oya use your LeoDeKing moniker on nairaland again. Abi you still dey fear?
Lol, see threat.

Some of you think it's only you that should attack while others should clap hands for you.

Besides, did I ever tell you my comments on nairaland is for me to be liked by ipob miscreants?

Here you are, telling me ipob miscreants are calling for my head on twitter, have they called for their on heads on same twitter? Or is it that they have been preaching the gospel on nairaland while others attack them?

Get out.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol, see threat.

Some of you think it's only you that should attack while others should clap hands for you.

Besides, did I ever tell you my comments on nairaland is for me to be liked by ipob miscreants?

Here you are, telling me ipob miscreants are calling for my head on twitter, have they called for their on heads on same twitter? Or is it that they have been preaching the gospel on nairaland while others attack them?

Get out.
shatap Abuja big boy

1 Like

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by optionalY09: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Foreign server is a bitch, Can’t we have African server? enough of these foreign servers bullshit

1 Like

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Beremx(f): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol, see threat.

Get out.
nairaland is a faceless forum that's what gives you the effrontery to display bigotry. Na your head dem call for Twitter, not mine. You and your fellow Agbadorian bigots are trying to destroy your brother's forum but it will never happen. Now that you have been marked as a legendary bigot, I hope you turn a new leaf.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Philgafauto: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
nairaland is a faceless forum that's what gives you the effrontery to display bigotry. Na your head dem call for Twitter, not mine. You and your fellow Agbadorian bigots are trying to destroy your brother's forum but it will never happen. Now that you have been marked as a legendary bigot, I hope you turn a new leaf.

You are not being truthful to yourselves. Those so called agbadorians are only giving igbos a dose of their own hate. The only in response want to destroy the hardwork of a Yoruba man.

I am very sad at what the igbos have become due to their constant failures in Nigeria. The Yoruba race is not the cause of Igbo failures over the decades. With this hateful attitude of Igbos, they have lost the only sympathetic majority tribe in Nigeria.

Let us see who will blink first.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by fastseo: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
Seun can run it perfectly and smoothly. Reddit and quora online forum are runned in their owned servers. Seun need to get his own server company and engage young coders in his company

Do you know what are data centre . Do you think it's just an office space

Study how many data center Facebook has that makes them to stay online 24/7.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Beremx(f): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are not being truthful to yourselves. Those so called agbadorians are only giving igbos a dose of their own hate. The only in response want to destroy the hardwork of a Yoruba man.

I am very sad at what the igbos have become due to their constant failures in Nigeria. The Yoruba race is not the cause of Igbo failures over the decades. With this hateful attitude of Igbos, they have lost the only sympathetic majority tribe in Nigeria.

Let us see who will blink first.
senseless comment. Igbos are failures in what aspect?
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by LeoDeKing: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
I know, you and your fellow ipob have been preaching the gospel on nairaland while others are attacking you. Lol.

You get what you give, stop crying. If you like, go to cnn and bbc to demand for my head, that is entirely your business, I don't give a fuuuuck.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by fastseo: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I know, you and your fellow ipob have been preaching the gospel on nairaland while others are attacking you. Lol.

You get what you give, stop crying. If you like, go to cnn and bbc to demand for my head, that is entirely your business, I don't give a fuuuuck.

Someone mentioned you on twitter...
This domain nairaland might be confiscated if contro measures are not introduced to curtail hateful comments from people like you.

Can you crate a human not to talk about race.. Why insulting people's race.
You hear stuff like af0nja, fathed, fallen demOn.

Why can't we behave civilised.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by LeoDeKing: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
fastseo:

Someone mentioned you on twitter...
This domain nairaland might be confiscated if contro measures are not introduced to curtail hateful comments from people like you.

Can you crate a human not to talk about race.. Why insulting people's race.
You hear stuff like af0nja, fathed, fallen demOn.

Why can't we behave civilised.
Take this gospel to your fellows. That's their stock in trade. Mine is just a reaction. Or are you expecting me to be praising them for that?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by updatechange(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
nnamdi640:
The war has just started again, I just replied the one that quoted me and am sure he is waiting for my reply. Honestly, this forum is now a war zone.

Nnamdi take an easy ooo… 😆😆😆😅
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by TruthsFM: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
fastseo:

google, Twitter, quora , Reddit, YouTube and telegram have never go off air before. Make some findings about them how they operate and how they owed their servers too. Seun can owed a server if he’s ready to do that. This clueless hatred foreign server company Seun invested his money on envy him of huge progress on nairaland forum. Nairaland is now the largest Africa online forum. No online forum beat him in Africa.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Shomek(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thank god oo i have been trying to visited this website since days i think it my phone that have a problem thank god it work today
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by motymop: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
fastseo:

you obviously dont know what you are typing

do you think nairaland is facebook or twitter where you need data center

One server can run nairaland

RAM: 2 GB
• Storage: 60 GB‡‡
• Bandwidth: 2,000 GB/month
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by fastseo: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
motymop:

you obviously dont know what you are typing

do you think nairaland is facebook or twitter where you need data center

One server can run nairaland

RAM: 2 GB
• Storage: 60 GB‡‡
• Bandwidth: 2,000 GB/month

grin

I am a webmaster. I have several websites and one criteria we use to access a Web hosting company is the number you of data center they have worldwide. So that your website can be available worldwide.

Like for instance I am in the UK and I am accessing the site here.. Try that your method and see if it can be accessed here.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hurray Nairaland is back so happy
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by motymop: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
fastseo:

grin

I am a webmaster. I have several websites and one criteria we use to access a Web hosting company is the number you of data center they have worldwide. So that your website can be available worldwide.

Like for instance I am in the UK and I am accessing the site here.. Try that your method and see if it can be accessed here.

we are not talking about web hosting company but running your own server from home.

People do run servers from home and it is possible, many forums are run like that.
Re: Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company by yomi531(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thank God oo. I was restless for days . I love NL dieee. I have been following as a guest since 2012 but , I finally registered last year. I was really saddened to see comments from people on twitter praying this site never gets back. People get bad belle for this country oo. Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic / Why Is It That In All Civil Wars The North Wins? / BOMBSHELL: BOKOHARAM Sponsor Exposed...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.