Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,852 members, 7,924,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Christmas: Hon. Sergius Ogun Felicitates Edolites, Preaches Equity, Unity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas: Hon. Sergius Ogun Felicitates Edolites, Preaches Equity, Unity (75 Views)

[INTERVIEW] How I Plan To Run My Edo Guber Project- Hon Sergius Ogun / Hon. Sergius Ogun Is Not A New Comer / Edo 2024: Rt Hon. Sergius Ogun Is The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Hon. Sergius Ogun Felicitates Edolites, Preaches Equity, Unity by Radioesannews: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Christmas: Hon. Sergius Ogun Felicitates Edolites, Preaches Equity, Unity

22nd December, 2023

Labour Party frontline aspirant for Edo 2024 governorship race and immediate past member of the House of Representatives, Hon. (Barr.) Deacon Sergius Ose Ogun has conveyed his warmest felicitations to Edolites on the joyous occasion of Christmas.

In a press statement issued by his media team today, the former federal lawmaker charged Christians to emulate Christ while tasking Edolites on the imperatives of peace and unity.

" I extend warm felicitations to the Christian faithful in our dear state and the nation at large as we celebrate the joyous occasion of Christmas. This year's Christmas provides us with another opportunity to renew our commitment to the worthy ideals exemplified by the birth of Jesus Christ. I encourage every Christian to use this season to reflect on the life of Christ and the lessons his life taught humanity."

While admonishing Edolites on the need to ensure fairness, equity and unity in Edo, the Oracle of Rural Development and Urban Renewal said:

" I urge us to shun every form of acrimony, discord, discrimination and rancour and continue to live in peace and unity. Every part of Edo should be given a sense of belonging. Let's strive harder to elevate fairness and equity to the topmost pedestal of our statehood"

Source:Team Sergius Ogun

(1) (Reply)

Osun Gears Up For A Green Yuletide / Christmas Celebration: Hon Azeez Olanrewaju Omoluabi Felicitates Christians / Hows The Xmas In Ur Hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.