Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,427 members, 7,947,762 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays (51157 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Kano Governor Pictured Sitting Together With A Female On Aeroplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Why are they sitting on a chair while others are on the floor??
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by BabaRamota1980: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance

We are not tribalistic, but we are discriminative between what is good and what is bad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by LegendHero(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

You clearly donโ€™t know what you are saying.

People sit on the floor in the mosque and it is even an honor to give the governor a plastic chair to sit on.

Every other people there sat on the floor as is the norm.

12 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by LegendHero(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
I love and admire Yoruba culture but my only challenge with them is tribalism.....will be excited to see tribalism defeated as I hope for a more South South...southwest alliance

We clearly donโ€™t believe in a South South alliance again.

Most South-South tribes have consistently proven to be hardened Yoruba hater who collude with the Ibos to antagonize Yoruba people. The only exception here are the Itsekiris.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by spagettiluv: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hamzat at Christmas carol

9 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Since he followed his Oga to the mosque that is where he will sit down.

ambu2:

Better itinerary arrangement would have Gov. Sanwo-Olu wait elsewhere than sitting like a slowpoke, looking at worshippers.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by seunjungle1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is no news to us that comes from south west...when we were small as children of Christian homes we use to fetch water and fill those drums inside the mosque on our street then...we ate enough eran ileya and they too can't afford to miss that chicken during the Christmas time...that love is thick.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by FreeStuffsNG: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.
It's not a crime or Haram. Even the Security agents remain standing and vigilant throughout. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

On a white plastic chair self.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by DatNiggaDaz: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So Sanwo-Olu is a Muslim? Even Gbajabiamila too?๐Ÿ˜ฏ

This Yoruba Style of mixing up CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM, like Rice and Stew is funny, though.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Serving Two masters @the same time. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Okoroawusa: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
If you understand the Yorubas as much as I do you will understand that religion is secondary unlike the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulanis.

If you went to Lagos public schools you must learn to recite the Muslim prayers at the assembly ground every Friday. I have forgotten alot of mine

8 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by NFBI: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
He is following his master..
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Slayar: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
festacman:

What do you expect in a mosque? Everyone sits on the floor.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Crowdboom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So Sanwo-Olu is a Muslim? Even Gbajabiamila too?๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Gbaja is a Muslim, even him papa is one of the founding father of Ansar-Ud-Deen society that is this momth 100years

8 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by happney65: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

The Governor doesn't have any business following the president to inside the mosque in the first place.

He could have waited for the president in his car outside.

see how he is looking as if he is lost

Exactly. I'm sure if Bulabalu says he wants to straff sanwo's wife he would have allowed him because I don't get it.

Stay outside while he prays or you join him in the prayer. But as you can't join him,then stay outside. Until you follow him inside abi?

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Why are they sitting on a chair while others are on the floor??

They felt they can't sit on the ground because they are president and governor. The commoners have to comply to the norms while the Ogas must show why they are above the rest.

If a commoner tries this he will be beaten black and blue
Animal farm comes to my mind
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by vanbonattel: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
johannu:

Fubara is an Ijaw man. Slavery or servitude is not in their DNA.

Gbam!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If you understand the Yorubas as much as I do you will understand that religion is secondary unlike the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulanis.

If you went to Lagos public schools you must learn to recite the Muslim prayers at the assembly ground every Friday. I have forgotten alot of mine

There you go again, tell me one religious crisis I Igbo land and I will list 3 in Yoruba land. Since I was born l have never heard of Muslim christian crisis in lgbo land unlike that of Yoruba eg osun, Lagos , Kwara and Oyo.

You people keep using propaganda to portray yourselves as saints.

Oga I challenge you list any incidence of religious tolerance in south east.
.I am waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Religious intolerance in south east l mean to say
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Melagros(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Naso yoruba people be

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by yetunsbay(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So Sanwo-Olu is a Muslim? Even Gbajabiamila too?๐Ÿ˜ฏ

This Yoruba Style of mixing up CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM, like Rice and Stew is funny, though.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

Serving Two masters @the same time. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œoga, Gbaja is a muslim. Ask, if u didn't knw

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Ezmans: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.
Yoruba man is president of nigeria & CBN governor now so what is causing naira scarcity now
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by yetunsbay(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ricci22:
if truly Yorubas are tribalistic as claimed by u then SW esp Lag wont be as cosmopolitan as it is

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by yetunsbay(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
christejames:
Boy boy things
Yeah,it would seem like "boy boy" to a nonentity. Do u agree ?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by MadamExcellency: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Objectivist04:
Religious intolerance in Southeast l mean to say

I don't even understand where these people are coming from. I give Muslims more consideration, help and acceptance than our regular Igbo persons. The Muslims are allowed to pray around our offices. I don't see it as infringing on my rights as a Christian.

The other day, one of them (from Kano State precisely) told me to transfer his money but gave me the wrong bank details. I did the transfer based on the information provided but he later told me it was a mistake. I had to consider him and transferred another N25,000 to his account. If it were an Igbo person that was this foรธlish with bank details, he would be a goner. I wouldn't repeat the transfer. The N25,000 was lost because we couldn't retrieve the money from the poor guy who counted the alert as a blessing from God.

I always want them to understand that what they read on social media about Igbos loving money and being selfish is not a blanket truth. We have very good people in every tribe. Family upbringing is the key.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Enugurangers: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sanwo is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Enugurangers: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is what I love most about our Yoruba brothers. It's not uncommon to see households of mixed religion in their region.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Dittodat: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Religious tolerance that we have in the SW. The brainless retar@ded imb@cile IPOB Religious fanatical cannibal monkeys can't relate. They will come and wail on it as if Sanwoolu is their father.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by porthouse7(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Liberal and religious tolerance is Yoruba way

9 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Bliss52: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Christian faithfuls once gave their Church to Prophet Muhammad and his people to pray and Prophet thanked them greatly

6 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
As omo Akwa ibom born and brought up in Lagos, I can become the governor of Lagos state one day as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeriaโ€™s Wealth / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.