Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays (50850 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Tinubu Prays On Chair At Eid, His Health Status Questioned / Kano Governor Pictured Sitting Together With A Female On Aeroplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by coputa(m): 5:12am On Dec 24, 2023
abdeefggh:

We respect our elders in yorubaland
It is true respect but psychophysy.Yorubas are known for that
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by splendournoni: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Basic123:
I am a yoruba man and I reside in the North.

YOU ARE TOO IGNORANT

Come and call sallah here if they don't remove ur head... ignorant sperm

Go and get sense instead of trying to prove rubbish
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by frankson1(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.

If this happened in your "saner clime", you would have written an epistle trying to tell us how humble the governor is and how it can't happen in Nigeria undecided

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT!!![/font]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2023
abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.
There's different between religion tolerance and be a slavery, you can romance issues as it favour you. Is Tinubu a Muslim? I can bet you the answer is NO!, Is Sanwoolu a Christian? NO, No politicians know God.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Richb44: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Then you will still say he's wasting tax payers money, why are you always foolish!

festacman:
There could have been better itinerary arrangement for an executive governor of a megacity than sitting idly and watching the president pray like an ordinary aide.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Dmama1991: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Trust a yaribans at your own peril ,today they are Muslims, tomorrow they are christians next tomorrow,they are Afa and ISE worshipers,pple that don't were they belong,tueeh I spilt
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by youngmightabbey: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2023
Unwavering Loyalty.

God Bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=127595485][/quote] to

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by spagettiluv: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2023
Objectivist04:
to

how many heads rolled?
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=127595485][/quote]

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by motayoayinde: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Get lost. Muslim Corpers posted to my organization are permitted to rest on Fridays (holidays). I love them and they served with honesty.

During fasting before Salah, I give them due consideration.

You actions are commendable.
Understanding and tolerance heal wounds.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Sermwell(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2023
abdeefggh:

We respect our elders in yorubaland
But you're always here cursing Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo na grin grin
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=127599854]how many heads rolled?[/quo

I don't understand your question

Just post one in the south east and I will disgrace you with three in your tolerant region. This is just oun state, my next move will be Ogun.
The okoroawusa I challenged has run away but as per mumu wey you be, you came out for disgrace.
Am waiting one in lgbo land and receive three from Yoruba land. Bloody lairs
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Objectivist04: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Sermwell:

But you're always here cursing Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo na grin grin
I am here to burst their lies
In the history of this country, no tribe has openly digraced or fought their elders like the yorubas, l want someone to create a thread about that let me come in with my proves .

The only person to have publicly accused his father of sleeping with his wife in this country is a Yoruba man.
I throw the challenge to Yorubas, create a topic about it let's see who is right

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by 7upnigeria: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:

It is a symbol of servitude.

It's not servitude, its humility, which some of you dont have. Humility is one of the CORE VALUES in Yorubaland. David Oyedepo is the richest Pastor in the world yet you'll see him kneel before Adeboye for prayers. Its GIVING HONOUR to whom it's due.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
Bro in the mosque we offer no itinerary arrangements to anyone, not even the president himself. Sanwolu should have simply sat on the floor like everybody else.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by IfnobeGod20: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2023
This makes no iota of meaning to me. How would I accompany someone to worship his chosen God, why I sit idle at one corner. It makes no sense to me. He should have joined him to pray to his God than to sit like an aide to him. We celebrate nonsense too much in this country and that is why the country is retrogressing.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by IfnobeGod20: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bro in the mosque we offer no itinerary arrangements to anyone, not even the president himself. Sanwolu should have simply sat on the floor like everybody else.
And you come to public forum to lie like this. Why is it that front rows are often reserved for high profile people always. I have not seen any of their kind sitting behind or in the midst of the congregation for once. Because I know they always come late for prayers and not the first to come. Please lie softly.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Corona22: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
This could also be perceived as humility in the house of God
But leave it to people like you to always complain
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Corona22: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2023
This is one of core differences between the SW and the SE
You see this as being a bvtch and we see this as being humble and tolerant
happney65:

Exactly. I'm sure if Bulabalu says he wants to straff sanwo's wife he would have allowed him because I don't get it.

Stay outside while he prays or you join him in the prayer. But as you can't join him,then stay outside. Until you follow him inside abi?

Rubbish!
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Ikaeniyan0: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
Nothing wey una no go wail about. Make them do special arrangement inside mosque like say they are greater than God
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by me69: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2023
abdeefggh:
This is a symbol of religion tolerance found in the south west of Nigeria that is very rare throughout the world.
It is symbol of confusion prevailing in the south west. The mosque is a house of worship to one God, if you are not there for worship sake you have no business being there
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Bloody riggers
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by IfnobeGod20: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2023
me69:
It is symbol of confusion prevailing in the south west. The mosque is a house of worship to one God, if you are not there for worship sake you have no business being there
You see it as such my brother. People celebrate what they ought not to celebrate. Why would somebody follow me to mosque and not because he went with me to worship my God but to sit idling. This is tantamount to eye service and nothing more. It's just someone following me to Church to sit idle without worshipping along with me. I trust Deeper life, you will be shown the way out.
I've seen Fayose in the mosque, dressed like imam and also praying along and not staying idling. I've also seen Buhari in the Redeemed Church, worshipping along with them. Only he breached christian doctrine, he was wearing and adorned with cap.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by creativehubb: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
LegendHero:

We clearly don’t believe in a South South alliance again.

Most South-South tribes have consistently proven to be hardened Yoruba hater who collude with the Ibos to antagonize Yoruba people. The only exception here are the Itsekiris.

This is your own biased view, we don't align with anyone to gaslight anyone. Speak on what you know, do not generalize...if we have issues with Yoruba we trash it with them, but we are not involved in the beef between Yoruba and igbos.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by creativehubb: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
The state is above religion...even Jesus said give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar... religion is for man, it's subject to changes by man, lack of adaptation in religion lead to extremism and terrorism we gave today.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by creativehubb: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not a crime or Haram. Even the Security agents remain standing and vigilant throughout
The state is above religion, your Haram no reach State or government.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by festacman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nothing wey una no go wail about. Make them do special arrangement inside mosque like say they are greater than God

My opinion is not about protocol or whether the governor is sitting or standing. No! It is about ITINERARY. It is about the governor sitting IDLY in that mosque not participating in prayers instead of making a better itinerary arrangement to do something else useful while the president does his religious obligation. The governor is NOT a security man to keep watch over the president while he is praying.
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
creativehubb:

The state is above religion...even Jesus said give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar... religion is for man, it's subject to changes by man, lack of adaptation in religion lead to extremism and terrorism we gave today.
My religion isn’t subject to any change
Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by festacman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:

My opinion is not about protocol or whether the governor is sitting or standing. No! It is about ITINERARY. It is about the governor sitting IDLY in that mosque not participating in prayers instead of making a better itinerary arrangement to do something else useful while the president does his religious obligation. The governor is NOT a security man to keep watch over the president while he is praying.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by festacman(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
ahmedio2017:

There is no specialty in Islam we are all equal before Allah, the rich will stand hand in hand with the poor.

Re: Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays by festacman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mister123:
trust me there's nothing like VIP treatment in pure Islamic settings, the moment you set your leg into the mosque, you're just a servant of Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.