Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,236 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79625 Views)

Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
sukkot:
doesn’t have to be vanity if you spend it enriching your soul 🥴😄
l understand that as well but to live is Christ and to die is gain~ Apostle Paul
Do good works, walk in Righteousness and The Fear of God Daily, eschew and avoid Evil, sow godly seeds, help the needy around you, kill Mr Flesh and do not yield to the ungodly Sinful Desires of the flesh, be spirit ruled instead of body ruled, flee all appearances of Evil, flee sexual sins, etc shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by saintrow1: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
His ibo wife killed him to hijack and inherit what that Yoruba man worked for all his life.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by planetx: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
He died in Germany not Lagos.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by MamaletASO: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest well..
He was a great man..

He fought very hard..
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ray369: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
That's the End of every individual..if you like .. embezzle $1trillion...you can't eat pass what your stomach can contain...life is vanity upon vanity. RIP Rotimi Akeredolu

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BabaO2: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
sad
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Testimony1988(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
He should have focused on his health than trying to fight for his seat with his deputy.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by bunlizlaw(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sad. May his soul RIP 🙏
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by jubrilcastle(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
thesicilian:

True.
Just read the details now on Sahara Reporters.
RIP to him
Should have focused on taking proper care of his health instead of dragging governors seat with his deputy.
Now none of all those matters anymore
God bless you. True talk

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by caye(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Baba, we will miss u.
Thank you for everything. We love you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sumomoh101: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in.peace!
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by caye(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Primebuilders:
I have the feeling that this man's death is connected to his stance against the northern cabal. In one video I watch they boasted that they will take away anyone that stands on their way no matter how highly places

Same thing happened to the former deputy CBN governor who was likely killed by the DSS; MAILAFIA.

REST IN PEACE SIR.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by MartinsD12(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters
Nothing dey this life, even with all the money he couldn't survive this , this is a reminder that nothing is in the life, all the struggling, back biting, worries, greediness, covetousness it all ends in death , I wish politicians will learn and fix this country but no they will never learn

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by ismodiwa(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
May the soul of Umaru Musa Yaradua rest in perfect peace.
Ameen
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by gidjah(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
The thing tires me honestly ,this our sit tight /the winner take it all mentality of Africa..chai !I hail the wickedness of our leaders and the doggedness and ruggedity of we the followers.After all the hide and seek games like games of thrones look were it ends just like a child's play of "who is in the garden way way back"wink! I do not know how we are going to get Leadership right and well in this nation, if we the youths refuse to wake up may be revolution some day will help.See a man at 67 with cancer ABI lukaemia (whatever that means)who should be resting to die at anytime, struggling to rule by fire!imagine his wife at 70 who also should be praying to end her life well with her husband,(some one with already made kids outside this country), struggling Leadership role with her husband against the state that feeds them with tax payers funds !! Can u see the wickedness of man against man ?how do we pray for this class of people to end well ?
thesicilian:

True.
Just read the details now on Sahara Reporters.
RIP to him
Should have focused on taking proper care of his health instead of dragging governors seat with his deputy.
Now none of all those matters anymore

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by slydog(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

Suicide bombers will surely face eternal toture from Allah, infact even for someone to commit suicide on his own will dwell in toture, not to talk of suicide bombing.
The Quran chapter 4 said: do not commit suicide.. whoever does such will taste punishment of hell" . Prophet muhammad further said: whoever kills himself will be continuously punished in like way in the hereafter.

Talking about terrorism, Quran cpth 5 vs 93 says; whoever kills someone intentionally will face Everlasting severe punish.
The prophet muhammad further added: anyone who Kills a peaceful non muslim will never taste eternal bliss. ..
Islam has no room to Even cause a minor against anyone, not to talk of killing in the name of religion. Such people are terrorists and not Muslims. In fact the Quran called for their execution.
Do not confuse military tenets and morality taught in Islam with terrorism, you can agree with me that every organized nation provides military structure, Islam is no different.
But such miscreants twist such facts to suit their terrorists instincts and attribute it to Allah and Muhammad.

Ask me anything about Islam, I believe you are on the way to understand us.
Welcome wink wink

2 confusion:

1. Do not confuse military tenets and morality taught in Islam with terrorism, you can agree with me that every organized nation provides military structure, Islam is no different::::::: every organized nation provides military structure Islam is no different. Is "islam" a nation or a religion.? I believe you will Say a religion, how come it concerns itself with "military", "wars", fighting, I chatted with a middle east guy, he told me after all, Muhammed did not "fight many wars". I'm confused, why is an acclaimed "man of peace" who is allegedly spreading a "religion of peace", involved in a number of wars? Why heavy taxes for "non belivers"?

2. Are you also saying there are no "just wars" in Islam where fighting and killing and all manner of terrorism are not permitted? Or what do you think about the Palestinian Isreali war? I believe you'll agree with me that based on the tenets of Islam, the Palestinians ate fighting a "just war"

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by finallybusy: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
He passed the unfailable exam.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by OblorOblor: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Deeply saddened.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by TheWinterBird(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
May his soul rest in eternal peace. Amen
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Kamalex22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Baba daada
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l understand that as well but to live is Christ and to die is gain~ Apostle Paul
Do good works, walk in Righteousness and The Fear of God Daily, eschew and avoid Evil, sow godly seeds, help the needy around you, kill Mr Flesh and do not yield to the ungodly Sinful Desires of the flesh, be spirit ruled instead of body ruled, flee all appearances of Evil, flee sexual sins, etc shocked
sounds like you got the perfect combination. Let me ask you a question though. Is it possible for a man to be perfect ? Is it required of us to be completely perfect ? Is it humanly possible to be completely perfect 🥴😄🙋🏽‍♂️
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Free2Fly: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2023
whitejs:

FOOL

What of
Fela
Adekunle Fajuyi
Gani Fawehinmi
Black Scorpion
Sunday Igboho
And many...

Mumu boy, why didn't you add that yeye "where are the cows" man??
Him no follow dey courageous?
Na only dead people dey courageous for yar!baland. Ndi iberibe grin
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LordCenturion(m): 2:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Switruth:
so your wife will also kill you. RIP Sir.

Oloriburuku, your children will kill you, werey
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LordCenturion(m): 2:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Lovelyn451:
your loved one will be sick, I mean sick that they can't bathe, walk to toilet, feed, brush their teeth, you get to do everything for them, just like a baby, for years, when they eventually die, you'll be accused of killing them....fool

You are fucking idiot lady, your loved ones, including your wards and the rest of your family will start dying one by one from this moment in the name of Jesus "AMEN, then to cap it up, your will first run mad, your death will be worst and your corpse will be fed to dogs in the street,... Amin ashe ti'gun
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Switruth: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2023
LordCenturion:

Oloriburuku, your children will kill you, werey
how do you feel now? Hahahahahaha. You’re simply demonic.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LordCenturion(m): 3:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Switruth:
how do you feel now? Hahahahahaha. You’re simply demonic.

I now feel better werey, at least I manage to give you the taste of your concoction.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Switruth: 3:23am On Dec 28, 2023
LordCenturion:

I now feel better werey, at least I manage to give you the taste of your concoction.... grin grin grin grin
Its not nice saying negative things about people. Repent.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by whitejs: 3:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Free2Fly:

Mumu boy, why didn't you add that yeye "where are the cows" man??
Him no follow dey courageous?
Na only dead people dey courageous for yar!baland. Ndi iberibe grin

You don't have sense
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Free2Fly: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2023
whitejs:

You don't have sense

Let me employ the well-known ''where are the cows'' technique because i don't have the courage to confront you this morning grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.