Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79527 Views)

Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by YourKarma: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Another misguided mofo on the loose. Where your brain travelled to? Go find it sharp sharp.
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Free2Fly: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sheggy13:

Just spewing nonsense from your gutter you call mouth. In the history of Nigeria, when we are mentioning activitists who stand their ground in the face of oppression, which of the cowards from your tribe can stand with the likes of Fela Anikulapo, Gani Faweyinmi, Yele Sowore, Adekunle Fajuyi, Colonel Banjo etc. Yet you have to guts to attribute the bravery of a Yoruba man to an Igbo woman. You think unnecessary and tactless noise that the likes of Nnamdi Kanu is doing is what bravery is about?

You're from a tribe of cowards and ass-lickers, you little goat.
I don't have time to waste on you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sencekompis: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Big lost RIP sir
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=127644665]we do [/quote

"We have nothing better to do with our lives". grin
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
A lesson to politicians...... That office, would outlive you .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Objectivist04:

She has achieved her aim , Aketi's property will be gradually transferd to lmo state. You will cry tire

Word on marble. Yoruba, pay attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by nothingspoil70: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Centcanada:
Who is 67years and who want to celebrate 70th birthday? The story dey confuse me. The wife senior the husband or.... Who is seeing what I am seeing? Like if you follow me and share if I am making mistakes
The wife is older than him

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sencekompis: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Free2Fly:

You're from a tribe of cowards and ass-lickers, you little goat.
I don't have time to waste on you.

Omo IBO olodo... Omo Eran jatijati... Naaa yoruba pain go kill you and ur tribe
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Jemex003: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Xwizard:
Good

Don’t know why am happy

Can someone sharp suggests the next politician going down the feet before the end of this year

I want them all dead

If you like start making strategy for 2027 now, you may not live to see the day

You think your life is secure? Soldier come soldier go na be this life.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Xwizard: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeyun:
u might not even see 12pm today u are here wishing others death.

Werey mumu its 12 here now, am zipinng my alcohol gently

More wins to me on this again
Fools can go die or go down with the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by whitejs: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Free2Fly:

His staunch opposition of the murderous and rampaging Fulani herdsmen and jihadists, a trait not usually seen amongst the average yoruba men, earned him my admiration.

He was courageous probably because he married an Igbo woman.

May his soul RIP.

He'll be remembered as a brave man, if not the only brave yoruba man.

FOOL

What of
Fela
Adekunle Fajuyi
Gani Fawehinmi
Black Scorpion
Sunday Igboho
And many...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Irony1: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
sweetgala:

What was said above is exactly why Aketi couldn't get the medical attention he needed. Betty brought him home rather stay in Germany or US and get the best medical help because she wanted to stay in power because she was corrupt and her son was doing same.

Akeredolu should have stepped down a long time ago, they just brought that man back to Nigeria to suffer needlessly and die.

If he was undergoing dialysis at the time he died that mean the lukemia must have reached an advanced stage and started causing multiple organ failure

So you believe all the BS that Betty brought him home. Someone who went abroad on countless occasions for treatment. Make una fear God with these lies anyway, your nonsense can only end on the internet, dem no born una well to confront that Woman.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Irony1: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
aswani:

I don't know if Betty was the one, or part of the group, that was pushing Aketi to retain his power when it was clear that he needed to be well away from that same seat of power due to his health. However I know for a fact that if Betty wanted Aketi to relinquish power, he would have done so immediately and I mean immediately.

It was clearly beyond Betty's hands, do you think a woman like that would want to sacrifice the husband's health because of power, she knows she is not an elected official. Make una take am easy with this rubbish conspiracy theories that make no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by oseluck: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
You have spoken well sir.
seunmsg:

It is unfair to call this the wish of the deputy. The deputy governor was not responsible for the cancer that killed him. Death is inevitable and it will visit each and everyone of us sooner or later.

When sickness afflict a leader, the system must throw up another person to fill the vacuum. Nature naturally abhors vacuum. That the deputy stepped up to fill the leadership vacuum doesn’t mean he wanted him dead. The state just need to move on. May God grant Akeredolu eternal rest.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by phorget(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
braveboi4life:
RIP Arakunri, one of the fighters of the northern cabals.

Now his deputies wish has come to pass.

Loyalty is tested in trials

Same wishes Jonathan had for Yaradua I guess.
You people wont stop to amaze me.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=NovusHomo post=127646651][/quote]we can make money and have fun online at the same time. It’s the new age
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by yusluvad(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
thesicilian:

True.
Just read the details now on Sahara Reporters.
RIP to him
Should have focused on taking proper care of his health instead of dragging governors seat with his deputy.
Now none of all those matters anymore
Fact!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Fab21: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Many students dropped out and I nearly drop out when he increased AAUA school fees from 25k to 150k.

Rip to him.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Gerrard59(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
I read that he died because a dialysis machine was being sought for shocked shocked

These are the same people who compare themselves to whites and East Asians! grin grin grin grin grin

Clowns!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Sharatan(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
uchwar1:
How did you know, Opono?

It’s no rumor that he wanted to go home
Go and verify
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by yemi1504: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

He came, he saw and he conquered! Wasn't afraid to talk truth to power even when he was a part of them! His legacy of Amotekun is alive and well. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Hussein035: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

I wish him good luck, he should enjoy his looting in the grave

Rest in where Nigeria politicians are resting

Ireeeo
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by highchief1: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters
death go make u begin fear life.if a man with such capacity can fall then my brothers no need o.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
RIP
Still a lesson to Nigerian leaders of today and tomorrow that nothing last forever
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sharpwriter(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:
He's fought a good fight of Faith, he's finished the race. He's kept the faith.

Rest on sir💔💔💔

(In btw, does a man's soul also fly around after death?

What is it with the soul of man, and where must it rest?)

The learned should enlighten me please 🙏🙏
It depends... But most, especially fulfilled and those whose time has truly come flies to the great beyond to become one with the universe till the next rebirth time for them comes.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gerrard59:
I read that he died because a dialysis machine was being sought for shocked shocked

These are the same people who compare themselves to whites and East Asians! grin grin grin grin grin

Clowns!
In the report, they needed a private one for him at his residence. But I still think he or the state could still afford one if it was needed earlier. I believe that his sickness reached a point of no return. He was returned home despite not having recovered, that should tell us what was going to happen eventually. We don't need to pretend like we didn't know what would happen

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by killsmith(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Clowns!
It's a shame people honoring a criminal in death. He could not build a simple hospital in his own state that he had to stay in ibadan for treatment.
A new level of shamelessness.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..
They did the same thing with late gov Suntai with the connivance of his wife back then. They never learned

mascot87:

It is not time to allocate blames
It might be the truth
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by omlueh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
He never died on Wednesday, Both the State and Federal Government are laying, Arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu Has Died Long Ago, Not Now That They Are Saying He Just Died Today.
I Have Said These Several Times In My Earlier Posts.
Keep On Resting Akeredolu Rotimi.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Web2020: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
His money and influence could not keep him alive. I wish Nigeria politician would learn.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Irony1:

So you believe all the BS that Betty brought him home. Someone who went abroad on countless occasions for treatment. Make una fear God with these lies anyway, your nonsense can only end on the internet, dem no born una well to confront that Woman.

Betty influenced him coming home to be nearer to the state and to defeat theoves for impeachment. There was already increasing grumbling that he was too sick to come back home that was when Betty took a picture with him where he was seated and throwing up the peace(Victory) sign.

It's very common knowledge that his health was degenerating but there was a clandestine and extensive plan to retain power so that the governorship primaries can be planned by them rather than surrendering power to lucky Aiyedatiwa.

Governors are too powerful in Nigeria which is why all these intrigues are going on

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by PricelessGem1: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ah! It's a pity. Such a sad end. May God rest his soul and comfort his loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.