Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,226 members, 7,904,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You (3578 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by LoveUdie: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2023
1. PREPARE HER
Sometimes it is not that she does not want to make love to you but that all you have to do is prepare her with pre-intimacy to get her in the mood

2. DO NOT FORCE HER
Do not force yourself on her in the name of demanding for your conjugal rights. Forcing an adult to have sex is rape, whether that adult is your spouse or not

3. CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN HURTING HER EMOTIONS
If you have been hurting or ignoring her emotions, she will struggle to be sexually attracted to you. Women make love with their heart. If her heart is bruised, she will struggle to give you her body

4. CHECK IF LAST TIME YOU WERE TOO ROUGH ON HER
If last time you were too rough on her leaving her vagina, clitoris or nipples sore; she might be uncomfortable about letting you have her. Learn to be gentle

5. CHECK IF YOU HAVE UNADDRESSED ISSUES
If there are matters in your marriage that are not being concluded, intimacy will suffer. Stop ignoring the issues. The sooner you solve them the better

6. CHECK IF SHE SUSPECTS YOU OF CHEATING
If she knows of or suspects you are cheating, it will be a barrier between you two. If you have been cheating, stop it and win back her trust. If she suspects but it is not true, allay her fears and make her secure

7. CUDDLE HER
Sometimes this means more to her than love making. This goes a long way to show her she is not a sex object. This secures her and in doing so, she will enjoy making love with you

8. GAUGE HER MENSTRUATION CYCLE
Know your wife's monthly period cycle. Not every wife lies they are on their periods

9. FIND OUT IF SOMETHING IS STRESSING HER
Maybe there is something outside of your marriage that is disturbing her, maybe it is work issues, financial issues, her health, the children, her parents, a past trauma. Hear her out and show her that you are on her side

10. DON'T CHEAT ON HER
Just because she is not in the mood today, doesn't mean you cheat. She might come around tomorrow depending on how you two treat each other, but if you cheat on her you might lose her for good

11. BE PATIENT WITH HER
Life is fluid, with ups and downs. Sometimes she may not be in the mood just as you are also sometimes not in the mood. Understand her

12. PUT HER ABOVE YOUR PENIS
Show her that she is more important to you than sexual pleasure. There is more to marriage than an orgasm. Once you make her a priority, intimacy will be richer

13. GENTLY ASK HER WHAT IS WRONG
Don't assume or get furious that she is denying you sex. Simply ask her if she is OK, she will open up and you two will grow closer to...https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

© Dayan Masinde

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by clusay(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2023
Well talk. But I guess the man is just a robot meant to endure all these u have list Abi.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2023
clusay:
Well talk. But I guess the man is just a robot meant to endure all these u have list Abi.
grin impatient goat

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Chibuzoripob: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2023
sad enuf reason some men go outside to experience peace of mind over torture at home

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Greystone: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin impatient goat

grin
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Nackzy: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2023
If a lady knows the number girls out there ready to kidnap thier husband, they won't try denying the husband sex for any reason, even when they're menstruating

7 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2023
Because of just having an oil change. I should follow the procedures of repairing an air plane.

25 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by UptownVibes(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2023
If she no want,na to find who want. Simple equation, when balanced itself..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Qatar2022: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2023
clusay:
Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Gadafii: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2023
A man should do all of these because his rightfully married wife decided not to do her wifely duty

If a man does all that’s required and expected of him, why wouldn’t the wife do her part, you still want me to do all of these, Nawa for una

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Godoverevery: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2023
While when a man refuse to have sex with his wife........he is automatically cheating.

Non of the advise will given to the wife.

Double standard is reason why most marriage is a joke today.

What should a woman do when her husband refuse to have sex with her

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by elmagnifico411(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2023
Wetin be this check this, check that? So as person dey try balance family needs and other fees him go still dey check check upandan? If she no fit talk wetin d problem be make leave am now! Sex wey cheap like biscuit na em one woman still dey use as weapon? Make she dey there.. the other day my wife refused to gimme access I told her, "u go take your hand scatter your marriage and your eyes go clear". Since then she don give herself brain. Who get time for nonsense? Na so I go dey check upandan for wetin I no do? If na me deny her access, she go do the checking?? Some of these una posts dey vex person sef! If she no grant access, leave her for like 3 months and focus on your work. If she do hair or sew new cloth, do like sey u no see am. Comot eye for her body, spend more time with your phone but make sure sey u dey provide for your family dey go. If she no still wan wake up, begin plan how u go get wan smallie.. no time for nonsense.
LoveUdie:
1. PREPARE HER
Sometimes it is not that she does not want to make love to you but that all you have to do is prepare her with pre-intimacy to get her in the mood

2. DO NOT FORCE HER
Do not force yourself on her in the name of demanding for your conjugal rights. Forcing an adult to have sex is rape, whether that adult is your spouse or not

If you have been hurting or ignoring her emotions, she will struggle to be sexually attracted to you. Women make love with their heart. If her heart is bruised, she will struggle to give you her body

If last time you were too rough on her leaving her vagina, clitoris or nipples sore; she might be uncomfortable about letting you have her. Learn to be gentle

If there are matters in your marriage that are not being concluded, intimacy will suffer. Stop ignoring the issues. The sooner you solve them the better

If she knows of or suspects you are cheating, it will be a barrier between you two. If you have been cheating, stop it and win back her trust. If she suspects but it is not true, allay her fears and make her secure

7. CUDDLE HER
Sometimes this means more to her than love making. This goes a long way to show her she is not a sex object. This secures her and in doing so, she will enjoy making love with you

Know your wife's monthly period cycle. Not every wife lies they are on their periods

Maybe there is something outside of your marriage that is disturbing her, maybe it is work issues, financial issues, her health, the children, her parents, a past trauma. Hear her out and show her that you are on her side

10. DON'T CHEAT ON HER
Just because she is not in the mood today, doesn't mean you cheat. She might come around tomorrow depending on how you two treat each other, but if you cheat on her you might lose her for good

11. BE PATIENT WITH HER
Life is fluid, with ups and downs. Sometimes she may not be in the mood just as you are also sometimes not in the mood. Understand her

Show her that she is more important to you than sexual pleasure. There is more to marriage than an orgasm. Once you make her a priority, intimacy will be richer

Don't assume or get furious that she is denying you sex. Simply ask her if she is OK, she will open up and you two will grow closer to...https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

© Dayan Masinde

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Olachase(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2023
So after I Don go hustle
Leave home by 7:30am return around 5pm

I should be checking this and that

Sorry Mr check and balance undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Namaster: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2023
If your wife will NOT Bleep you, she's not your wife. She's your ROOMMATE.

Start collecting house rent and NEPA bill from the bitchh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by dhiqson(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Lol
As a Christian yea
Denying your partner their due benevolence is Sin towards God.
That being said
So i as a Man, that suffered to get a wife, the wife will na be using shag as a weapon grin..

Well seeing that I'm a guy with no option
I'll beg her like mad grin
Even if it means doing her laundry
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Niceessien(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Namaster:
If your wife will NOT Bleep you, she's not your wife. She's your ROOMMATE.

Start collecting house rent and NEPA bill from the bitchh.

E no pass like that naa
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by DrAkpamudehe: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Rubbish. So after spending money on wedding and paying bride price, a man will still do all this, when olosho full everywhere worldwide? People like OP are the reasons why all these women take men for granted

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by DyingFetus: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2023
If your wife refuses sex , you tear her clothes and rush her with her preek

If you are feeling adventurous, you tie her with rope the bdsm style and la fork
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by wiseone28: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Cut your prick off and be free from asking her for sex again

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Natbrowny: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2023
She's probably reserving the pussy for the side nigg*.

And he's probably responsible for making her deny u sex.

All na PROBABLY OOO..

I'm out.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Usmanovic95(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2023
All this check and balancing because man wan mekwe? I will rather channel that urge to play PlayStation. The urge will die a slow death.
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Check if you are becoming fat, and if your pot belly is coming between you and a proper intercourse with her. All these ''feel good'' pieces of advice always ignore the stinky elephant in the room lol.

Humans generally melt in the presence of attractive people, and as a husband/wife, you have an obligation, even responsibility towards your partner, which is, to keep making yourself palatable for their sexual consumption.

If I will eat a particular soup for the rest of my life, at least the soup should be delicious and prepared with care. If I will fork only you for the rest of my life, better be attractive.

If many people just take fitness seriously, it will instantly solve their relational issues. Like, just fork each other, and I swear, all fights will instantly dissolve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by PureFace1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
what a very stupid post

This is the quickest way for a husband to become the wife in a marriage.

Your wife will just be using sex to manipulate and control you knowing that you will go over the moon and do anything for her just because you want to access that couchie.

It is also the fastest way for a woman to lose all sexual attraction to you. You are no longer a challenge and it is already a won battle, she won't have any urge to please you when you are just too easy for her.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by thesicilian: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Help me tell her also what she should do if I refuse to carry out my monthly financial responsibilities for her

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by GodHimself(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
This advice has never worked for anyone, and it will never work till the world ends.

You can’t negotiate desire. It’s either there or it’s not.

LoveUdie:
1. PREPARE HER

2. DO NOT FORCE HER

7. CUDDLE HER

10. DON'T CHEAT ON HER

11. BE PATIENT WITH HER

© Dayan Masinde
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Melagros(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
clusay:
Honestly the thread makes sense but can we men (especially Nigerians) endure or consider these conditions?

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by naijapips04: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Guys remember, it's always your fault. Look back, see where you've gone wrong and get your shit back together. You are primarily responsible. You were weak. You were needy. Ger your shit back together and your lady will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Sharatan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
dhiqson:
Lol
As a Christian yea
Denying your partner their due benevolence is Sin towards God.
That being said
So i as a Man, that suffered to get a wife, the wife will na be using shag as a weapon grin..

Well seeing that I'm a guy with no option
I'll beg her like mad grin
Even if it means doing her laundry
grin grin
Your SIMPing na another level 😂😂
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Moniya4Real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
😂

clusay:
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wetin be all these check this... check that? Na car bonnet I wan open?
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by worldclass68(m): 4:28am On Dec 29, 2023
Nonsense....
Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by dkidd: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2023
clusay:
My brother... That's how an ex will just jump on me saying she wants sex after all her negative display . I go come dey ask myself this girl even dey look me like human being at all or sex machine? They think we run on diesel undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate / Ashawo Problem – Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.