Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You (3604 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by dkidd: 4:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wetin be all these check this... check that? Na car bonnet I wan open?

Hahahahaha... Na wetin come my mind oo. Check this check that. He even said we should guage her monthly cycle... Omor the op really see men finish 😆

1 Like

Re: What To Do When Your Wife Refuses To Have Sex With You by cocolacec(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Nackzy:
If a lady knows the number girls out there ready to kidnap thier husband, they won't try denying the husband sex for any reason, even when they're menstruating

Let the hegoat go after those women outside.Why must a woman have sex when menstruating,you got to be sick in the head.
Only a useless man will be kidnapped.Men existence only depend on sex.I wonder if women refuses to marry or habe sex with men.Men will start kidnapping women to scratch their john tomasses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Tribe Of Ladies Do You Fall For? / Height Differences / 5 Reasons To Have Sex On Your Period!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.