Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,885 members, 7,969,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Part Time Online Job Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Online Job Workers Needed (291 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Form - How To Apply For NDLEA Online Job Recruitment / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Online Job Workers Needed by Abegnews(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Are you a student struggling to pay your school fees and buy your textbooks, I want to introduce you to a paying platform, is a part-time platform you can work and earn 7,000 to 10,000 naira every week, and the platform name is earning estate, earning estate platform has been existing since November 20th and it have been paying students and businessmen who are willing to work online with their data and their smartphone on this platform, it has two packages, the 4500 package, and 7,000 naira package, the minimum withdrawal for the 45 package is 7,000 naira every week, why the minimum withdrawal for the 7,000 package is 10,000 naira every week, what are you waiting for why not DM me now to join earning estate, and smile to your bank every week DM me now let's go down for business...!!

Dm on WhatsApp: https:///+2349064106657

To apply

(1) (Reply)

Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel / Male Accountant Needed In An Hotel In Lekki (110k) / Urgent Corporate Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.