Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is These Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is These Love? (785 Views)

Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? / Answer These Love Mathematical Questions - All Questions Carry Equal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is These Love? by BillKay(f): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
A relationship is suppose 2 be built on luv,affection,care,attention nd compassion but d relationship my friend is deeply into does not have dis qualities-in dat,her guy is more of d sexual type nd wants it very often in expense of her own will 2 do so.D annoyin part is dat,whenever she is in deep need of his help financially or otherwise,he will ask her 2 have sex wit him severally before he gives her what she wants-right now my friend cant really tell if dis is luv,she really needs advice on wat 2 do next before it bcoms 2 late.
Re: Is These Love? by kaysy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
i doubt iif thats love, love is built on the first words u jst used there, anything apart from that iis contrary to a true love, plz tell her.
Re: Is These Love? by BABE3: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
BillKay:

D annoyin part is dat,whenever she is in deep need of his help financially or otherwise,he will ask her 2 Be Intimate wit him severally before he gives her what she wants-

Baaadddtttt Sharp Guy! But he messed up a little. He shouldn't be giving her the cash after her "service".
Re: Is These Love? by tayotee(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
BillKay:

D annoyin part is dat,whenever she is in deep need of his help financially or otherwise,he will ask her 2 Be Intimate wit him severally before he gives her

Thats what we call a symbiotic relationship, you know grin grin . I bet the two of them knows that there is nothing like love between them, its a give-an-take affair.
Re: Is These Love? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
Very obvious. U cant call it love at all. People are going through sha. Na poverty or desperation 4 love na e com cause dis one na 4 ur frnd?
Re: Is These Love? by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Its very obvious na,its give and take like someone already said,I see no love there.
Re: Is These Love? by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
Please, reading romance books will answer many of the questions of confused lovers here.
Re: Is These Love? by ronkebp(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
we all know in Nigeria, it is a give and take kind of relationship they have there. There is no need to pretend, as if most relationships are solely based on love.
Re: Is These Love? by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
ronkebp:

we all know in Nigeria, it is a give and take kind of relationship they have there. There is no need to pretend, as if most relationships are solely based on love.
Haba how you of all people go talk like this? Its not all na.
Re: Is These Love? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
Tell your friend it is 'LOVE'. Real 'LOVE'. Unconditional, Unrivaled 'LOVE'.
Re: Is These Love? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
Orikinla:

Please, reading romance books will answer many of the questions of confused lovers here.

What on earth! shocked It will confuse them even more. There's a huge gulf between reality and fiction, brother.

(1) (Reply)

Love Explained! / The One The Got Away; Do U Eva Ask Urself "What Could Have Been" / He Needs Help Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.