Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section (27749 Views)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Mother Of Three Slumps As POWA Demolishes Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by oyebanji(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
[img][/img]
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by oyebanji(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Maybe this will put things in perspective...

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:
Who exactly does these things, give 24 hours notice and demolish on new year's eve.

Time we take this eastern seaport stuff extra serious rather than the mansions and courtyards that people are showcasing

Go and find out why there is quiet Xmas everywhere in Lagos .even Nigeria breweries did not sponsor their usual beach jam. Lagos economy is gone , take it easy on the demolitions so that you can have people that can bailout wema bank, GTB, Polaris and sterling bank during consolidation coming soon
They had been notified of the demolition for the past 2 years.Moreover,I think the matter is more of POWA than LASG

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Pimples(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Killerofpigs
DatNiggaDaz

No b land wey u don buy finish b this?

I can’t laugh ooooo

Shebi na u igbos get d land

This news sweet my belle die

E sweet your belle because you no get business worth destroying

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by tfelicityk(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
These buildings belong to the POWA - Police officer's wives association. Why will Lagos state government demolish the building without the consent of the NPF...
We like spreading false tales without verification.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Cruzmaster: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
ppogba:

You have been saying this for as long as I can remember.

I wish you the best all luck. But remember,even if you turn the place to Paris or wherever, you people will still come here to learn.

Are the people under studying LASG from Enigu through with their training?

We are already at work. By the time we finish, Lagos will be like a mud house while SE will be Dubai in Afrika ✌️
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by mascot87(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abufo:

your forebears are the fools and imbeciles...! Igbos do business all along the west coast of Africa.....they are in Kenya and Uganda....Zambia ans Zimbabwe.....is it south Africa? Let us not talk of Nigeria..! If Lagos becomes hostile for business....Abuja and Port Harcourt is there! Uyo and Calabar nko? Igboland has better resourced businessmen than the Igbo businessmen in Lagos! The Asaba,onitsha,nnewi and enugu conurbation is magneting more businesses from Lagos! With or without lagos business must continue!

I don't read nonsense from bastards because I know people like you will spill rubbish from your empty dead brain. Don't bother to reply because I don't read mentions from f00ls
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by biggyross: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
As much as i do not like this idea of demolishion, igbos brought this on themselves, how can you open your mouth to say lagos is no mans land, haba. can a yoruba man say that in aba
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:
Who exactly does these things, give 24 hours notice and demolish on new year's eve.

Time we take this eastern seaport stuff extra serious rather than the mansions and courtyards that people are showcasing

Go and find out why there is quiet Xmas everywhere in Lagos .even Nigeria breweries did not sponsor their usual beach jam. Lagos economy is gone , take it easy on the demolitions so that you can have people that can bailout wema bank, GTB, Polaris and sterling bank during consolidation coming soon

I really don’t understand how naive some of us can be! The same people who will authorise, probably fund, or torpedo the attempt to create a viable seaport in the east are the very same people that have seized control of the centre! They are selfish, highly bigoted and are not prepared to endorse any project/initiative that will negatively affect the finances and economic fortunes of Lagos (that they have in their pockets) while at the same time promoting the finances and economic fortunes of any economic zone the Igbo/south-east is included in or will benefit from! Fact!

Some of you are yet to understand just how the Nigerian political-economy is structured!
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
biggyross:
As much as i do not like this idea of demolishion, igbos brought this on themselves, how can you open your mouth to say lagos is no mans land, haba. can a yoruba man say that in aba

Are you saying this demolition is more about being vindictive and wanting to teach Igbo a lesson because one Igbo or more said ‘Lagos is no man’s land’!? Can you mention who exactly made this assertion!?
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Cromagnon: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:
The economy is hard already, why throwing more people into poverty.
you prefer flooding and dead bodies?
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Cromagnon: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:

stop dramatising. They give plenty warning. Nigerians think it's never serious and will be forgotten and there will always be indefinite postponement

and sell to who? To ppl that run to Lagos to survive inside go-slow? How many westerners or northerners do you see going east to live under bridge?

Is it fidelity that will now remain?

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Cromagnon: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Awo the backstabbing bigot taught his people, these people should realize that envy and hatred can only lead to ratak
Really
So enforcing building codes is now hatred and envy?
Envy of what exactly? Taxes, or ppl that cannot go home or come out on Monday?
While your ppl won't even sell land to outsiders

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by kettykin: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I really don’t understand how naive some of us can be! The same people who will authorise, probably fund, or torpedo the attempt to create a viable seaport in the east are the very same people that have seized control of the centre! They are selfish, highly bigoted and are not prepared to endorse any project/initiative that will negatively affect the finances and economic fortunes of Lagos (that they have in their pockets) while at the same time promoting the finances and economic fortunes of any economic zone the Igbo/south-east is included in or will benefit from! Fact!

Some of you are yet to understand just how the Nigerian political-economy is structured!
.I understand you, the Nigerian establishment is desperately wicked above all things, so much so that foreigners are now weeping on behalf of humanity over the jos ,plateau killings more than Nigeria Christians.

Almost 200 innocent women and children killed and not a wimp from churches. It reminded me the people who ordered the starvation of innocent women and children during the Civil war are in churches praying to God for Nigeria.

Thr igbo nation just have to work out their self preservation with or without the help of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by XAUBulls: 9:28am On Jan 01
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QR-owPifNw?si=bQBlWJkXDAv1Z1qd
This is disheartening.
The man talking in the video has to be immediately tracked down and brought to justice for spreading fake news. It is fully verified that the demolished POWA Complex indeed belongs to the Police Officers Wives Association (POWA) and not the Lagos State Government. The demolition is strictly a POWA affair in order to modernize the place.
Due notice was given to them to leave that complex before demolitions commenced.

This is one of many fake videos and posts by Ibos online for years now to incite hate and unrest among gullible people. Those who are very wise will NOT fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Supremos: 10:04am On Jan 01
XAUBulls:

The man talking in the video has to be immediately tracked down and brought to justice for spreading fake news. It is fully verified that the demolished POWA Complex indeed belongs to the Police Officers Wives Association (POWA) and not the Lagos State Government. The demolition is strictly a POWA affair in order to modernize the place.
Due notice was given to them to leave that complex before demolitions commenced.

This is one of many fake videos and posts by Ibos online for years now to incite hate and unrest among gullible people. Those who are very wise will NOT fall for this.

Get off my mention
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 10:11am On Jan 01
LOVEALAIGBO:

Shey you all supported and still support the idiot Ironsi ?

Every nonesense you guys do, will come back and haunt you a hundred fold

Get ready for your Biafra with your five states because you are going to get it whether you want it or not .
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 10:16am On Jan 01
XAUBulls:

I am totally in support.

That idiot was saying in the video that a state government demolished a federal structure because it houses Ibo traders.

The fool knew what he was doing and it was to incite another round of fake persecution.

The only way these IPOB louts can remain relevant is to create the myth of Ibo persecution.

This is how the Zionist lunatics ramped up anti-Semitism to get their fellow Jews to accept Pissrael .

They are desperately trying to recreate another pogrom by instigating hatred through their own criminality , terrorism and outright lies

Remember, Ojukwu's Biafra only happened because of the self inflicted pogroms caused by Ibo stupidity .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Edo Over Deputy Governor’s Impeachment / Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.