Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,640 members, 7,972,376 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

You Got Fired. Ex-boss Now Asking For The Whereabouts Of Important Files. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Got Fired. Ex-boss Now Asking For The Whereabouts Of Important Files. (207 Views)

Why 26-year-old Photographer Was Arrested And Jailed For 10 Months - Ex Boss / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Got Fired. Ex-boss Now Asking For The Whereabouts Of Important Files. by CloudKnight: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Smile. Thank him/her for reaching out. Ask about his family and be nice.

When he turns the conversation back to the important files, give him your consulting rate & an estimate for the number of hours to find them. Make sure you specify a minimum number of hours in your quote. AND you’ll need an advance of 1/2 before you can start.

He may think he’s made a mistake firing you. You may think so, too. That’s OK. It’s human to make mistake. But people have to pay for their mistakes.

NB: I found this on Quora and I decide to share because it was quite funny and on point.

2 Likes

Re: You Got Fired. Ex-boss Now Asking For The Whereabouts Of Important Files. by Nackzy: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
He will only get it with the help of police and it will take time b4 they find me

(1) (Reply)

Empowering Websites That Give Free Money To Africans To Start Up A Business / Great Nairalands, Pls Help A Friend. He Is Confused. / I Abandoned My Mechanical Engineering Degree To Embrace Software Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.