Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,671 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (213812 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 1:42pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
...the board chess?
Yes. Magnetic. Big size
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 1:51pm On May 26
STAKE WISELY YO!!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 1:52pm On May 26
Away win
Or to win a set.

SWYCATL

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 1:52pm On May 26
goldenval:

The funny thing is that, I don't even know that girl in person but you know I'm a risk taker, so the girl is always on my Whatsapp begging and crying for me to help her managed her betting account and we can always share the profits 50/50 which I did and later she told me to invest in one crypto business which I sent $1000 that's the end of it. The money was gone and later I found out she traveled to Germany and she was showing off her wealth cry but I still don't even know why people still accused me wrongly. I'm friends with anyone and me being your friend does not mean that we know face to face.

I think it's my fault for even helping people here but that will stop today.
just shut the fvck up, u and that girl were partners u connived and defrauded gullible Nigerians. 2024 you are back with new strategy to defraud another set of people. all these giveaway is to lure people, later u will come and advertize ur ponzi scheme u will claim that its where u get all the money u have been giving away. once a scammer will always be a scammer, if not a scammer who will write on his signature that people should contact him on whatsapp if they need help? if you are really a kind hearted and really want to help, dont you know the road to orphanage? or are there no broke people in your vicinity? with all the people on earth why is it gamblers you want to help? bro u are on this thread to lure more victims into your shady deals. we maybe a gamblers but we r not dumb@sses.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:54pm On May 26
OilandGasMarket:

Yes. Magnetic. Big size
I for like get am Sha...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 1:55pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
I for like get am Sha...
I fit reduce price for you. Where is your location
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:56pm On May 26
abba190:
just shut the fvck up, u and that girl were partners u connived and defrauded gullible Nigerians. 2024 you are back with new strategy to defraud another set of people. all these giveaway is to lure people, later u will come and advertize ur ponzi scheme u will claim that its where u get all the money u have been giving away. once a scammer will always be a scammer, if not a scammer who will write on his signature that people should contact him on whatsapp if they need help? if you are really a kind hearted and really want to help, dont you know the road to orphanage? or are there no broke people in your vicinity? with all the people on earth why is it gamblers you want to help? bro u are on this thread to lure more victims into your shady deals. we maybe a gamblers but we r not dumb@sses.
the table shaker himself grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:57pm On May 26
OilandGasMarket:

I fit reduce price for you. Where is your location
nor need... People for my area nor too Sabi the game...na online I Dy play most.... lilchess 2104 rating wink for 1mins bullet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 1:59pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
the table shaker himself grin
grin grin he thinks we dont know
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 2:01pm On May 26
abba190:
grin grin he thinks we dont know
me not aware... But Dy calm down small..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 2:04pm On May 26
XorOver2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 2:05pm On May 26
All this Bvllsh!t . Na money I dey find
Who get 1k to spare abeg!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 2:11pm On May 26
Ac milan dey make some people vex anyhow till today cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 2:18pm On May 26
Ashawokobokobo:
STAKE WISELY YO!!!

Guy rest for this your mission.... It's failed already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:18pm On May 26
https://www.aipayplatform.com/referral/TjMpI2

Just register and get money it is a new wallet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 2:18pm On May 26
Sam2310:
Ac milan dey make some people vex anyhow till today cool
na abba190... Then blow am ac take cool off cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 2:19pm On May 26
abba190:

I have nothing against your input, after all, "THE DAYS ARE VERY EVIL" , especially in Nigeria with the unending gnashing economy.

No vex o, if you can back up this your claim that goldenval is a scammer, with at least one PROOF, or EVIDENCE men will be very glad otherwise, remain silent in peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 2:20pm On May 26
akwesenana:
please sir, let me be the last. 8169363961. opay. thanks sir.

🤣
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 2:20pm On May 26
wiseone28:
https://www.aipayplatform.com/referral/TjMpI2

Just register and get money it is a new wallet
na dat usdt bot I go click..
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:28pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
na dat usdt bot I go click..
grin
not bot just like when Blockchain launches new be fast before it is over

Launch date is 30th
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 2:40pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
na abba190... Then blow am ac take cool off cheesy
those guys r bstds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 2:41pm On May 26
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 2:41pm On May 26
nothingzpoil:

I have nothing against your input, after all, "THE DAYS ARE VERY EVIL" , especially in Nigeria with the unending gnashing economy.

No vex o, if you can back up this your claim that goldenval is a scammer, with at least one PROOF, or EVIDENCE men will be very glad otherwise, remain silent in peace
i have said what i need to say. time will tell the rest
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WhiteIverson: 2:47pm On May 26
Sportybet account for sale grin angry
Gifts dey enter steady
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 2:51pm On May 26
This Abba guy is very funny, if Goldenval is a scammer why not bring proof of me doing ponzi or something... I have been interviewed by white people for many years and I even rejected so many interviews because I don't need it.

Well kindly read this article a white guy wrote about me in 2011, my first time selling my business at $1000 to him cheesy cheesy
https://sweatingthebigstuff.com/a-nigerian-scam-could-be-a-legitimate-transaction/

That $1000 is like 10million then. God is good to me and I hope the young once will learn from that article because I took the risk and it paid off.

Yes I'm a scammer but I scammed through hard work and visible work and for those that want to learn how to scam. Just learn skill and get passionate about it and believe me things will work well for you.

On Twitter I respect ekiti pikin so much, mrbank the king of crypto and spiritual another hard working guy. You guys can search their names and follow them.

If you want to succeed in life just be happy for another person progress and believe me progress will locate you because it comes firm God who created me and you.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 2:52pm On May 26
abba190:
i have said what i need to say. time will tell the rest

Then, I think you have successfully "said nothing".

After all, "Fools say something because THEY (fools) need to TALK".

Envy is such a b1tch.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 2:58pm On May 26
goldenval:
This Abba guy is very funny, if Goldenval is a scammer why not bring proof of me doing ponzi or something... I have been interviewed by white people for many years and I even rejected so many interviews because I don't need it.

Well kindly read this article a white guy wrote about me in 2011, my first time selling my business at $1000 to him cheesy cheesy
https://sweatingthebigstuff.com/a-nigerian-scam-could-be-a-legitimate-transaction/

That $1000 is like 10million then. God is good to me and I hope the young once will learn from that article because I took the risk and it paid off.

Yes I'm a scammer but I scammed through hard work and visible work and for those that want to learn how to scam. Just learn skill and get passionate about it and believe me things will work well for you.

On Twitter I respect ekiti pikin so much, mrbank the king of crypto and spiritual another hard working guy. You guys can search their names and follow them.

If you want to succeed in life just be happy for another person progress and believe me progress will locate you because it comes firm God who created me and you.

Bro, I think you are soiling your integrity responding to him, that creature is the black sheep of the thread and beyond.

Taling about those X guys mentioned below, I am filling them, and benited reasonably from their sport predictions ...

I just will definitely be more than them or like them one day...

Happy Sunday and lovely 🌹 week ahead

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:00pm On May 26
nothingzpoil:

Then, I think you have successfully "said nothing".

After all, "Fools say something because THEY (fools) need to TALK".

Envy is such a b1tch.
said by a crumb hunter who wants to impress a scammer so that he can give him meagre amount of money to feed his gambling addiction.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:03pm On May 26
goldenval:

you never tell what you do to make your money, if u truly wants to help why not pick 2or3 people here and show them road instead of giving them peanuts to bet with.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:05pm On May 26
nothingzpoil:

Bro, I think you are soiling your integrity responding to him, that creature is the black sheep of the thread and beyond.

Taling about those X guys mentioned below, I am filling them, and benited reasonably from their sport predictions ...

I just will definitely be more than them or like them one day...

Happy Sunday and lovely 🌹 week ahead
u will remain stagnant if you dont quit this madness, if ekiti show u his bet history u will be scared.that guy works for the bookies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 3:08pm On May 26
abba190:
said by a crumb hunter who wants to impress a scammer so that he can give him meagre amount of money to feed his gambling addiction.

You are wasting the useage of the words "CRUMB HUNTER".

Between me and you, I think the world/thread know better who's a CRUMB LORD".

An aggressively shameless crumbian that's who you are and you know it deep down .

Honestly, I will never beg for crumbs form goldenval or anyone... I will rather I am led to the right path to make my own money

I detest begging if you know me.

I may've done it possibly out of ignorance but can't be compare to you., never!!!

I wonder what yiul teach your kids.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:11pm On May 26
nothingzpoil:

You are wasting the useage of the words "CRUMB HUNTER".

Between me and you, I think the world/thread know better who's a CRUMB LORD".

An aggressively shameless crumbian that's who you are and you know it deep down .
grin
Honestly, I will never beg for crumbs form goldenval or anyone... I will rather I am led to the right path to make my own money

I detest begging if you know me.

I may've don't it possibly out of ignorance but can't be compare to you., never!!!

I wonder what yiul teach your kids.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (467) (Reply)

Ghana Lottery 05/90 / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: talktofemi, JAOS(m), SoftSport(m), eseka12(m), Sirk4great247, Tk4all(m), abba09, LucyFer, Reggaero(m), yusluvad(m), DiskJokeyManic, RealityKings and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.