Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (181740 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 3:12pm On May 26
abba190:
u will remain stagnant if you dont quit this madness, if ekiti show u his bet history u will be scared.that guy works for the bookies

"HE who doesn't KNOW, and does NOT know that He does not KNOW is a COMPOUND F000L"

This will be my last respond to you.

Silence will respond to your response for me .. shamelezz creature.

Them suppose use you as lab specimen.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 3:23pm On May 26
tojahh:
Let's start with this today.
Please help my life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(m): 3:25pm On May 26
@ oga goldenval, pay no heed to the clowns. You helped me, and I'll forever remain grateful.

I think the clowns calling you out, should compare how much you gave out that day and how much was sent to you.

God bless you boss. If you don't mind, send your number let me recharge your line with the little I have with me here sir.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 3:32pm On May 26
Darell2002:
Please help my life

Do I look like your President?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 3:33pm On May 26
tojahh:

I can make you my president

Please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 3:36pm On May 26
tojahh:

hahaha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 3:37pm On May 26
goldenval:
This Abba guy is very funny, if Goldenval is a scammer why not bring proof of me doing ponzi or something... I have been interviewed by white people for many years and I even rejected so many interviews because I don't need it.

Well kindly read this article a white guy wrote about me in 2011, my first time selling my business at $1000 to him cheesy cheesy
https://sweatingthebigstuff.com/a-nigerian-scam-could-be-a-legitimate-transaction/

That $1000 is like 10million then. God is good to me and I hope the young once will learn from that article because I took the risk and it paid off.

Yes I'm a scammer but I scammed through hard work and visible work and for those that want to learn how to scam. Just learn skill and get passionate about it and believe me things will work well for you.

On Twitter I respect ekiti pikin so much, mrbank the king of crypto and spiritual another hard working guy. You guys can search their names and follow them.

If you want to succeed in life just be happy for another person progress and believe me progress will locate you because it comes firm God who created me and you.
Na hunger dey worry that abba190 you nor suppose dey reply am

Person way get only 1 trouser and 3 shirts
what do you expect from that kind of person

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 3:51pm On May 26
BronzeTiger:

I can see you've been getting lots of mentions insulting you for daring to talk again their god because of the peanuts they look for. Instead of them to go and check on old nairaland betting threads and in the ecurrency section. Many of them don't even know of the closeness between him and industrialchemi in 2018 the scammer who ran away to Germany after defrauding people with ponzi schemes. This is an old tactic that has existed time from time. Give the chicken crumbs to draw them in for the kill but unfortunately hunger and begging to bet has blinded the eyes of many here. They will soon learn.
The few oldies that come here won't be surprised by your posts anyway.
Get your facts right, go back to the thread and read it through. I'm aware of what happened then with IndustrialChemi and I can say this is like a false accusation.
Well, you might have stronger evidences to support your claim. Kindly bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 3:55pm On May 26
PinkNature:
@ oga goldenval, pay no heed to the clowns. You helped me, and I'll forever remain grateful.

I think the clowns calling you out, should compare how much you gave out that day and how much was sent to you.

God bless you boss. If you don't mind, send your number let me recharge your line with the little I have with me here sir.

Happy Sunday.
You get 500h to spare??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 3:59pm On May 26
Yemike:

Get your facts right, go back to the thread and read it through. I'm aware of what happened then with IndustrialChemi and I can say this is like a false accusation.
Well, you might have stronger evidences to support your claim. Kindly bring it on.
Drop the link of the thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 4:01pm On May 26
All these ones no even concern me 😂😂....Na how I go chop today dey my mind like this 🥲🤦
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 4:02pm On May 26
Darell2002:
Drop the link of the thread
That's almost impossible. It's a huge task. It should be season 10 or 11.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 4:04pm On May 26
Yemike:

That's almost impossible. It's a huge task. It should be season 10 or 11.
Ohh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 4:04pm On May 26
Joeblaze26:
All these ones no even concern me ....Na how I go chop today dey my mind like this
Go find work
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 4:21pm On May 26
Darell2002:
Go find work
You this g*y using a female moniker....Dem swear for you? 😂😒🤌
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 4:40pm On May 26
goldenval:
This Abba guy is very funny, if Goldenval is a scammer why not bring proof of me doing ponzi or something... I have been interviewed by white people for many years and I even rejected so many interviews because I don't need it.

Well kindly read this article a white guy wrote about me in 2011, my first time selling my business at $1000 to him cheesy cheesy
https://sweatingthebigstuff.com/a-nigerian-scam-could-be-a-legitimate-transaction/

That $1000 is like 10million then. God is good to me and I hope the young once will learn from that article because I took the risk and it paid off.

Yes I'm a scammer but I scammed through hard work and visible work and for those that want to learn how to scam. Just learn skill and get passionate about it and believe me things will work well for you.

On Twitter I respect ekiti pikin so much, mrbank the king of crypto and spiritual another hard working guy. You guys can search their names and follow them.

If you want to succeed in life just be happy for another person progress and believe me progress will locate you because it comes firm God who created me and you.
Twitter sweet sha, him type na straight blocking plus those that are liking is post...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 4:42pm On May 26
Darell2002:
Na hunger dey worry that abba190 you nor suppose dey reply am

Person way get only 1 trouser and 3 shirts
what do you expect from that kind of person
keep using your alt account oneday u will be bursted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 4:43pm On May 26
abba190:
keep using your alt account oneday u will be bursted
Everybody knows that this is samueltemi

Which alternate again

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 4:46pm On May 26
Darell2002:
Everybody knows that this is samueltemi

Which alternate again
i just know
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 4:49pm On May 26
PinkNature:

Happy Sunday.
this boy miracle, the unrepented gambling addict and aggressive online beggar we already know u are his accomplice. u stop frequenting this thread but on the day of the giveaway u appear out of the blue and claimed to have collected 20k.
he paid u 5k to lied about collecting 20k, he invited u to this thread that day to carry out his manipulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 4:53pm On May 26
akwesenana:
please help me if you can sir. I no dey beg like this before.
I'm not laffing at your situation
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 4:55pm On May 26
abba190:
this boy miracle, the unrepented gambling addict and aggressive online beggar we already know u are his accomplice. u stop frequenting this thread but on the day of the giveaway u appear out of the blue and claimed to have collected 20k.
he paid u 5k to lied about collecting 20k, he invited u to this thread that day to carry out his manipulations.

Una interpol 🤣
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 4:57pm On May 26
abba190:
i need help abeg, i have been having a one square meal for morethan a week, and now my stomach had started having burning sensation. somebody help me before tinubu's administration end me.
help me with little something so that i can be able to partake in the process of mastication like other homo-sapiens.
i swear to god apart from 1.97naira in my opay i dont have anything in this life, if i hv money to eat this evening make thunder fire me.
i am also open for any kind of job i dont care about my reputation anymore.
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 5:02pm On May 26
Tonididdyx:

Una interpol 🤣
the guys are very predictable
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 5:02pm On May 26
Darell2002:
grin
that was then, now i have found a way
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 5:03pm On May 26
abba190:
that was then, now i have found a way
So no more begging?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 5:06pm On May 26
Darell2002:
So no more begging?
when i get broke again i will beg. its better than stealing or commiting suicide.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 5:10pm On May 26
Atalanta vs Torino

Torino to win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 5:12pm On May 26
abba190:
when i get broke again i will beg.
So shall it be
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 5:14pm On May 26
abba190:
you never tell what you do to make your money, if u truly wants to help why not pick 2or3 people here and show them road instead of giving them peanuts to bet with.
Entitlement mentality. Black man and his brainless sense. Imagine d audacity
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 5:15pm On May 26
emmanuelbrown26:

Entitlement mentality. Black man and his brainless sense. Imagine d audacity
ok mr white man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 5:16pm On May 26
tojahh:

Or Daniel bwala

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (425) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.