Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (185754 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:43pm
blackjack21:

Hello
Which firm competition is that, bro

Fundednext, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:45pm
PJtech:
Samfelly baba pls bless you boy.. Make i collect small dolls from you
More profit agba

Zaddy, all I do here is count their monies o after congratulating them. Shishi no gum me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:47pm
Donsheddy:

Omo joy wan finish me... I no even fit sleep for night... E be like dream

That feeling smiley smiley. Enjoy joor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PJtech: 2:50pm
samfelly:

Zaddy, all I do here is count their monies o after congratulating them. Shishi no gum me

Boss at all at all no go bad ajeh... Man just dey waste for this side, everywhere tight 😪
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 3:29pm
Donsheddy:

Omo joy wan finish me... I no even fit sleep for night... E be like dream
just imagine how your life transformed for Good over night. finally all the tears, the pain, the set back are all in the past. suddenly you are a big boy in your neighborhood..

imagine all the girls for your area wey been dey form for you. suddenly, you don automatically become their choice..lol.

this your good news too sweet me..

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:55pm
PriceActionZ:

I wan knock the guy head boot 👢 before as I come give am second thought say, he might have interpreted info first wrongly. So I understand it was a mistake but good he took that on a lighter mode. Wawuulence still dey far.
I you on telegram? Seems I am totally kicked out since last 2 weeks or so. All avenues to get back not working. I don download telegramx, use desktop version, all manners, even updated everything, nothing. Seems not only me. I guess that's why we have low members there compared to the last one. I don rest jare.

Reply me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 4:49pm
samfelly:

Here we go, Chief Lauda grin

MT5 Login: 179245758

Server: Exness-MT5Trial9

Dazzle us all cheesy

Will be starting the challenge tomorrow, make sure to stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:24pm
Luada:

Will be starting the challenge tomorrow, make sure to stay tuned

No wahala, boss, we go dey observe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by beejaay: 5:52pm
Alexas58:
The down trend seems to be very established in the JPY pairs!

I don’t think we can see a reversal soon.
But most of the jpy pairs seems to be hitting less support in the lower time frames!

Gold is establishing a confirmed downtrend!
We need a base to be formed before we can continue the upleg, I think this correction can further move down to 2350..
but if it reaches 2350 and a base is not formed yet, there is still support below it, which I think can stop the bleeding!

I personally think it’s too early to start shorting gold now

the jyp pairs don show me shege in the pat two weeks.. i trade mostly jpy pairs GJ,EJ,UJ and all the three don collect like 21% of my equity in the past 3 weeks, the worst in the last one year..they don show my prop account sef shege collecting like 3% from me....we die here together...i dont normally fall on the wrong side like this but market can humble person en...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 6:10pm
BeginnerTrader:
My own na 100k, na dem sabi..

That's quite a sum. You should get in touch with them. They may compensate you with 50k rather than the full amount. You, of all people, deserve it. Why don't you give it a try?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackjack21(m): 6:36pm
samfelly:

Fundednext, sir

I’m asking about the one you posted image of, said they started with $100 ?

I have been following FNext competition for a while now, those guys making over 150% don’t usually win because they are breaking the competition rules.

The guy that won1st place last month’s had about 98% return while 100th place had about 33%.

I was jejely making 15-20% monthly on demos until I joined that competition, totally blew away my psyche thinking I had to up my game to measure up.

Still getting better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: Alexas58 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.