Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Glamour As Ondo Tantita Commandant, Asonja, Takes New Traditional Title - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glamour As Ondo Tantita Commandant, Asonja, Takes New Traditional Title (133 Views)

Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics) / Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glamour As Ondo Tantita Commandant, Asonja, Takes New Traditional Title by Adeboye80: 6:55pm On Jan 01
The commanding officer in charge of Ondo State chapter of the Tantita Security Services, TSS, Senior High Chief Felix Idowu Gbemijoye Asonja, has again been in the news for receiving new traditional title.

As though a special gift for the chief officer, the Olikan of Etikan kingdom, His Royal Majesty, Oba Owoyele Temidayo Solomon, had, on 1st January decorated Asonja with the title Ajamurangun of Ilaje Land.

In his words, Oba Owoyele described the Senior High Chief as an illustrious Ilaje citizen who has done so much in securing and empowering the people and heritage of Ilaje people, noting that 'Asonja is a son to be proud of for his gallantry and several wins for Ilaje Land. He deserves the title as our own little motivation for him.'

The commandant who appreciated the monarch for finding him worthy of the title and for believing in his capacity to make a difference in Ilaje land, said the chieftancy is one of the many kind gestures that traditional rulers in the state have shown him.

"I'm not surprised at the honour but I appreciate it very much. The title means so much to me and I thank my Kabiyesi for his trust and confidence in my person. Ilaje has many great sons who are equally making impacts but to have chosen me to honour makes a great impression on me.

I enjoy very warm relationship with traditional rulers in the state and I cherish the opportunity. Chieftancy titles have often come as one of their kind gestures and a way to applaud our efforts." Asonja said.

(1) (Reply)

Agbi Congratulates Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor On His Birthday Anniversary / Abia North: APC, Support Groups Reaffirm Solidarity With Sen Orji Kalu / BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu As Humanitarian Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.