Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,357 members, 7,894,538 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

New Year's Resolutions Don't Happen By Mistake - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Year's Resolutions Don't Happen By Mistake (92 Views)

Opportunities Don't Happen, You Create Them / Eight New Year Resolutions To Grow Your Savings / 4 New Year Resolutions For Entrepreneurs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year's Resolutions Don't Happen By Mistake by Earnmoney2007: 8:13pm On Jan 02
Some of you have New Year's resolutions like I want to go to the gym and get the shape I want to earn money but after two weeks you stop you are not motivated what if I tell you that the richest people in the world are not motivated to do something they are very disciplined people so consistency and discipline is all it takes to get in shape put your body make money this year

I want to introduce you to a business model called affiliate marketing this business model can help you to live your dream lifestyle I know I already said it's a scam but if somebody has made money through athlete marketing how will you call it a scam it is is either you bought a course and you did not study the course or your either lazy or arrogant so to know more about this business contacts me on WhatsApp 0704 137 0222 take responsibility of your life today now not tomorrow now

(1) (Reply)

What Travels / Please, Need Advice Or Sponsor To Help Me And My Team Make Our Project A Reality / New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.