Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Knowing The Believing The Submitting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Knowing The Believing The Submitting (262 Views)

Write For Us General: Submitting Your Content To Websites / Submitting One Time Application On New Domain To Adsense / Help With Submitting Passport To Canadian High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 6:41am On Jan 03
Happy new year to all travelers who made it into 2024.

To understand that each day you wake up, each new year you pass means your death day draws nearer , that is a rather bleak outlook isn't it ? 🤣 But alas it is true albeit a rather pessimistic outlook.

But that is not why I write today. For years alot of my numerous followers complained about my username and I explained to them that it was to serve a purpose.

To reiterate let me refresh your memory, my username has been Gofuckyourself from inception..this was intentional to keoe away the overzealous religious fanatics who despite this tried on numerous occasions to fit me into a.mold of Christian ot Muslim . I am neither. And I recall one time a very concerned admirer of my writings messaged me privately to inquire if I could pls change my username that she wants to introduce my page into her church WhatsApp group and I replied that when the time os.right this profile name will be changed. For I submit in totality to the spiritual laws as all should and you should allow them guide every aspect of your life..

Yesterday my username was changed by a moderator here not by my request and this name is exactly the sort of name I would have chosen. 😌

I want you all to look at this seemingly trivial experience and take note of how perfectly the laws of creation work when you submit and allow them guide and move you .
To repeat what I just told someone this morning whom I have become very fond of ...

"As you can see the purpose of my username has been served hence it has been changed to helpyourself.

To understand what one doesn't know is to accept ones flaws and to open one's self to learning.

This is the first step in self help. To seek knowledge is to accept where the limited of ones understanding is this is another step in helping ones self."

So as you can see this username which the moderator chose without my knowledge, perfectly suites the state I have come to now in my spiritual journey.

Stop letting your spirit limbs fester and rot away due to never using them. Get up and start to think for yourselves.
Trust in the spiritual laws and invest yourself in learning about them. Because irrespective of all the glamour , all the all white parties , all the expensive gadgets and smart phones at the end of the day you will have no choice but to leave them all the wake up to the spirit world that you neglected.

You would be like a baby crawling into a lions cage because you spent your life focusing on material and ignoring the spiritual from which you came.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 6:44am On Jan 03
You must know , learn and submit to the spiritual laws. Your Fancy degrees , or tech knowledge or social status means nothing.

These things are like tattoos on your body. The moment you close your eyes (which is coming sooner than you anticipate) no one will care about all these material things you accomplished. The best you will get is an expensive eulogy and memorial and unfortunately for you while you stand in spirit unable to talk to anyone in attendance only then will you see how truly you were perceived.

The result is always a dar cry from what people anticipated 😭

I don't know why most of you see death as a bad thing. You are quicky o shout Lord forbid or it's not my portion at the mention of death and it amazes me..🤣🤣🤣

Death is a natural progression of life. Each day you awake you are closer to death because you are living to die eventually. So stop running from it and embrace it. Live that your death will be amazing on the other side.

Most of you reading this will not be here this time next year and so what? Does it make those alive better off? Not at all!! Learn to make good your life so that on entering the spirit world at death you are welcomed with friendly faces and bright facades not dark hollow screams with ghouls looking at you like fresh fried chicken

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 6:49am On Jan 03
To know the spiritual laws is to obey them unconditionally.
To obey them means you do not think speak or act in any manner you will not want done to you.
To submit to them means to live a life in service to all.
No self but total obedience to the will of your creator,
Make this 2024 count. Make it the year you start to rebuild yourself spiritual.
Do away with dogma. Stop molding yourself into man made classifications like Muslim or Christian or Catholic or protestant or atheist or traditionalist.
These are all man made labels 🤣🤣🤣
None serve any purpose but for control to.geoup you and deny you relating with others not in your mold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Le as RN to first strip yourself of this label . Learn that you are first spirit.
I am spirit. Say it again I segun am spirit. I seun am spirit , I kunke am spirit , I uche am spirit , I Ikenna am spirit , I musa and spirit, I Ahmed am spirit , I bola am spirit , I ayana am spirit , I Godwin am spirit .

Say it repeatedly. You are spirit !! You are more than a useless label. What is the word Christian? Or Muslim or shite or atheist or scientologist or Catholic or Anglican or Sunni? Or ifa worshipper ?

Why all these labels when your creator doesn't bother ? Your creator cares for all life irrespective yet you the created divides into labels ?

Ironic isn't it ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 7:01am On Jan 03
Do away with labels and start from beginning. Unlearn all you have accepted as truth so far.
Start afresh.

Know you are spirit, you came here specifically for a reason from your previous life. You have been here before and before and failed each life or you wouldn't be here again.
Now understand who you are , if like so many of you who call my phone to know whom you were in your previous lifetime or why you were sent back here again then look no further than your biggest flaw.

If as a lady you would do anything for money from selling your body to seeking spiritual means then that is why you are here.
If as a man you would do anything for money then that is why you are here. You have done this before and it ended badly hence why you are here again.
Oh you might disregard this and say what does he know...🤣😁
I will tell you this is am gifted with a. Curse to speak to so many of them who have departed this life . It is always the same , regret. Crashing tonnage of regret at a split second upon death. ..

Some have been roaming the earth for decades before them stumble on a seer like me who can hear them . Then they rush to pour out their grief with hope someone alive will see and not make the same mistake they did.

Learn now before it's too late.

Have a good day

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by Semental1: 8:38am On Jan 03
As always, Thought provoking .

4 Likes

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03
Semental1:
As always, Thought provoking .

And how are you doing ? The Rubicon been crossed yet or are you still perturbed by anxiety?

1 Like

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by Semental1: 5:13pm On Jan 05
HelpYourself:

And how are you doing ? The Rubicon been crossed yet or are you still perturbed by anxiety?

Not as before. I do my meditation and that does wonders to my mental state. I have come to realize that I can't force things to go my way.

Much of what I was saying the other time is about taking some serious lectures from you but as it is, I have got to fix a new biz I got involved in then have some cash necessary for the lessons. It hasn't been easy but I need not complain.

2 Likes

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05
Semental1:

Not as before. I do my meditation and that does wonders to my mental state. I have come to realize that I can't force things to go my way.

Much of what I was saying the other time is about taking some serious lectures from you but as it is, I have got to fix a new biz I got involved in then have some cash necessary for the lessons. It hasn't been easy but I need not complain.

All will be well indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by galadima77(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12
People truly don't want the truth. The many lies they've been told and taught are more comforting.
Thank you for the courage to speak up
You're not alone

1 Like

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by PrinceofSarcasm: 4:05am On Jan 13
galadima77:
People truly don't want the truth. The many lies they've been told and taught are more comforting.
Thank you for the courage to speak up
You're not alone

Very true o
Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by IAmHim1: 7:03pm On Feb 03
question sir

you said weve been on earth before else we wouldnt be here now

from understanding your insightful teachings, ive learnt to see earth as a school for souls. you pass, you ascend (to where. another planet). you fail and you repeaT class in earth school and ones class would depend on how one lived his/her previous life

i know this WILL SOUND AS A CONTRADICTION BUT knowing would fix my knowledge in rock...
is it EVERR possible for an ascended soul to fall back to earth school due to his/ Her deeds on higher realm.

HelpYourself:
Do away with labels and start from beginning. Unlearn all you have accepted as truth so far.
Start afresh.

Know you are spirit, you came here specifically for a reason from your previous life. You have been here before and before and failed each life or you wouldn't be here again.
Now understand who you are , if like so many of you who call my phone to know whom you were in your previous lifetime or why you were sent back here again then look no further than your biggest flaw.

If as a lady you would do anything for money from selling your body to seeking spiritual means then that is why you are here.
If as a man you would do anything for money then that is why you are here. You have done this before and it ended badly hence why you are here again.
Oh you might disregard this and say what does he know...🤣😁
I will tell you this is am gifted with a. Curse to speak to so many of them who have departed this life . It is always the same , regret. Crashing tonnage of regret at a split second upon death. ..

Some have been roaming the earth for decades before them stumble on a seer like me who can hear them . Then they rush to pour out their grief with hope someone alive will see and not make the same mistake they did.

Learn now before it's too late.

Have a good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04
IAmHim1:
question sir

you said weve been on earth before else we wouldnt be here now

from understanding your insightful teachings, ive learnt to see earth as a school for souls. you pass, you ascend (to where. another planet). you fail and you repeaT class in earth school and ones class would depend on how one lived his/her previous life

i know this WILL SOUND AS A CONTRADICTION BUT knowing would fix my knowledge in rock...
is it EVERR possible for an ascended soul to fall back to earth school due to his/ Her deeds on higher realm.

Leave science, space and all things limited by English language.

Planes are not planets . But there are other beings there in other worlds who live love grow old and die while also worshipping their creator in their own customs. The biggest flaw is thinking man is the center of all creation as taught in organized religion .

This is a Fallacy. Man is not the center of the creation! Life is indeed a school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by luke55720: 1:43pm On Feb 05
Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by luke55720: 1:45pm On Feb 05
Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by HelpYourself(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05
luke55720:

Good afternoon, sorry to bother you, I had 3 dreams that have been bothering me since.

The First one: I went to church and the pastor of the church came to my seat and asked me what do I want? I laughed and didn't not say anything vocally ( because I'm very indiscipline, I thought if I tell him the things I want, I will not be able to achieve them because of my indiscipline) but in my mind I said I want to be good in forex trading.

The second one: One of my cousin sister took me to bathroom and told me that in order to get this money that I'm chasing, I just need to do one thing. She said will make a incision with razor blade on both of of foot (the instep area), then she will put something that looks like leaf that has been sliced mixed with what looked like ashes inside the incision that she made and she will close it, she said after she does that, I will start having money, and in the dream, I had a feeling that she was not the only one with me in the bathroom, it felt like a cloud was with us in the bathroom. So, I went out of the bathroom to think about it, then into the bathroom to do it but at the last minute when the she want to start, I rejected the offer and left the bathroom.

The third one: I had this dream thesame day I had the second dream, it immediately after I had the second dream. A big creature (aboit to 4ft and fat) was chasing me. This creature had a body of rabbit, its teeths were of that rabbit, but it face were of that of a monkey. So it was chasing in an environment that looked like a bush. Then i saw a house and I ran towards it, the creature was still chasing me, as I was about climbing the stairs in creature got close to me, I kicked (the kick was also in the physical world because I kicked the wall of the house I was sleeping in. The house is my cousin's house, I went there for the holidays) it and entered into the house, the creature did not follow me into the house.

I will love for you to help me out please.

Send me a DM
Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by luke55720: 12:08am On Feb 06
HelpYourself:

Send me a DM
Alright, thank you sir.
Re: The Knowing The Believing The Submitting by WantsandMore: 10:33pm On Feb 14
Interesting, I realize it all ends in one place irrespective of creed;Non alignment to material life. I've always questioned why we're here, like a dream; You neither can tell the beginning nor the end such is life, you're limited by the knowledge you've but there's always something bigger, a life beyond all of this & Jesus has only promised that you do the most simplest of things, the eight beatitudes, love & kind, when someone slaps your left turn the other chic. I realize as easy as this sounds they're a constant struggle to triumph. As always thanks for the constant reminder. Refreshing

(1) (Reply)

Let's Swap Nigerians into Different Geo-Political Zones. / Applying Creativity For Success / Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.