Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,223 members, 7,904,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No (1192 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hey Nairalanders, there is this girl i met at a cafe yesterday, and we started gisting and then i helped her out with somethings she couldnt do with the internet. Then i asked her series of questions i saw on Nairaland. Liking masturbating and sex, and she told me freely about them and how she likes them. Then i was listing to my ipod and she asked if she could listen too and we both shared it, with a earpiece each. The next song that entered after R-Kelly's - Am a Flirt, was 2face-IF love is a crime ( she went crazy,becos of the song). And then she started playing with me, singing the song to me and then holding my hands and rubing my thighs. When it was time to go, she insisted i excort her and i did. Then all of a sudden we were holding hands and then holding each other and handling with each other on the road. People start calling us lover not knowing we just met.

My problem is this:

I am having feelings for her now. When i ask her if we can build a relationship she said no. Her reason is that she doesnt want to hurt me. She likes me alot. She says she doesnt have a boyfriend too.

WHAT DO I DO ?
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by labiyemmy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
u started with lust - it will go nowhere but lust -
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by iice(f): 3:49am On Sep 17, 2007
Yesterday to today. . .feelings don develop odikwa na wa! grin
Either you take your situation how she wants it or not. . .i agree with @labiyemmy. . .lust!
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by debosky(m): 3:55am On Sep 17, 2007
dis one fit be winch ooo! grin grin

you met her at a cybercafe and she started rubbing your thighs? abeg send me the address of that place pronto! cheesy

dis na real awoof, OR, she is a winch sent to steal away your manhood, either way man, proceed. I want to see how this story ends tongue

so women wey free like dis without recharge card and TFC/Tantalizers demand still dey??
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by acidrop(f): 3:56am On Sep 17, 2007
haaaaaaaa,  love whithin 2days
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by Cyclone5(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2007
Just make sure you clarify the relationship make una no go jump on top of daisies and she end up demanding appearance fee.

But if na just straight up fun then no hold back O. Just be safe.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by temmysexy(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2007
na wa oh. u sure say she no be ogbanje? grin grin awoof dey run belle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by acidrop(f): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2007
temmysexy:

na wa oh. u sure say she no be ogbanje? grin grin awoof dey run belle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahah, datz funny, lmao
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by yimiton(f): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
This is indeed very very funny! You must be very young not to realize this is pure lust and nothing deep and of course she's playing a very smart game with you.

Of course she won't date you and might never sleep with you but will continue to play with you for as long as you give her the opportunity. She catching her fun, you know, it's like hide and seek or the more you look, the less you see. She's going to get you so hot for her, you won't be able to resist her but mind you, if you ever finally get down with her, boy that will be the end of all these so called feelings!

Take heed, be wise, clear her out of your system and go ahead with life. She's not worth your sleepless nights. She's just getting you excited.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
Well Nairalander i aint that young just that she is too HOT, SWEET and SEXY, Fellas help me imagine how P.H.A.T she is,
Wel i called her today monday, she called me back and we were suppose to hook-up but i wasnt in town, i went out and i just came back. This girl is from the east part of Nigeria, thats where she grew up and only visit Lagos to see her sister during hols. She schools in UNIZIK.
Well thanks alot, i will try not to have feelings for her but guys what do u think, i suppose boski her? becos thats her intention. I will try my best not to fall for her.
Will give u updates about me and her.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by adeboo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2007
@labiyemmy:

u started with lust - it will go nowhere but lust -

Amen to that.

Thats the foundation you have laid, dont expect anything else.
She is only after bedroom affection, if she doent get it she will leave your ass for the next guy.

Dont waste ur energy she isnt interested in romance of any kind.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by angelchi(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
She started rubbing u all over, 4 inside cafe? n u r already having feelings? omo na wa.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by bikokwe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
bros me levels!I dey hail ooooo.Soon she go demand for money.Call her what she is.A, is just dat she is using modernized way alright.As for u, u bre emotional "BONBOIY" wink KOOL STORY it happens all the time
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hey NairaLanders, I guess it just infatuations i have for her, but she is Pretty, Hot, Adorable and Tempting,
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hey NairaLanders, Its ur boi creamkele, Well the story still goes on, well she came over my house today and we did it. But i dont think she is worth loving , she told me again today, And 2 men called her infornt of me, Well i just want her as a friend now and she want me too as a friend too, And she even wants me to come visit her at school, Welll guys thats all for today ,
Nairalanders Thanks for ur adivce,
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by ijogbon(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Immediate Above ?

Thats a GOOD boy ! Come and take Ice cream.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hey Guys, sorry i ahvent been on hee lately , I'm in Abuja now, have been here for a week now, well i havent heard from the girl , I guess she truely just wanted a fling with me,
Thank yeah 'll
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
ask her for this - to allow you to have sex with her once and once alone.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by mekoyo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2007
Infactuation and lust together at the same time. You dont any feelings at all. Na lost dey worry your head.
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by opokonwa(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2007
Efrebo! Efrebo!! You go wound O!!!

Efrebo! Efrebo!! Say whattt!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Find yaself a job to do & occupy ya mind, 'cause I bet you are jobless and idle. embarassed

You drive rough, you get it rough!

No pity from me! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by lololo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
ahhhhhhhhh well don ooooh my oga @creamkele i tell u that girl na HIV propertey, if u no weiting gooooooood 4 u RUN OOOOOOOOOOH grin grin grin
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by creamkele(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hey Guys, Whats up well i'm back now, I guess she is starting to feel me now. But i gat no Love for her anymore. Becos we now keep contact and she is coming down to lagos next week. But every time she talks to me, she talks about sex and how she was to have it badly with me.
But i gat no Love for her anymore, Am finding myself a real, true relationship.

Thanks Guys
Re: I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No by anycorner(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
creamkele:

Hey Guys, Whats up well i'm back now, I guess she is starting to feel me now. But i gat no Love for her anymore. Becos we now keep contact and she is coming down to lagos next week. But every time she talks to me, she talks about sex and how she was to have it badly with me.
But i gat no Love for her anymore, Am finding myself a real, true relationship.

Thanks Guys
that is good for you. you for dey count down to the day of your death. una think say the cry wey people dey cry about AIDS na ordinary advert for TV angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? / Invitation To Join Turning Point Investment Club-tic / chat.winwap.tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.