Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Blind Chance Versus God's Command (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blind Chance Versus God's Command (1) (76 Views)

This is Why God Command Joshua To Kill Everyone / What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / Isaac Or Ishmael: Who Did God Command Abraham To Offer As A Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blind Chance Versus God's Command (1) by Btruth: 5:23am On Jan 05
Blind chance versus God’s command (1)

Fri, 5 Jan 2024

‘I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made …’ Psalm 139:14

Could life as we know it – plant, animal, and human life – have spontaneously happened by chance? Could our amazing solar system be the result of an accident? The more advanced science becomes, the more evidence there is for a Master Designer. Researchers continue to uncover the divine order in each tiny human cell. American biochemist Bruce Alberts, former president of the National Academy of Sciences, writes, ‘We have always underestimated cells; undoubtedly we still do … Cells are the basic unit of life … indeed the entire cell can be viewed as a factory that contains an elaborate network of interlocking assembly lines, each of which is composed of a set of different protein machines in defined positions.’ The psalmist David wasn’t a scientist, yet he recognised that each of us is a complex product of God’s amazing hands! ‘For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. ... My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. ... How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You’ (Psalm 139:13, 15, 17-18 NKJV). The average human heart beats 115,000 times a day. Our blood travels around 19,312 kilometres every day (to circumnavigate Australia by road is around 15,000 to 16,000 kilometres!). Adults take an average of 18,000 to 30,000 breaths a day, and for the most part, all these functions take place without our awareness. Amazing! Today, stop and take a few minutes to acknowledge and thank your Creator for the amazing things He did with that first clump of dirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blind Chance Versus God's Command (1) by Iamanoited: 5:34am On Jan 05
PRAISE GOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of Purpose / A Very Important Message For End Time / Solution Encounters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.