Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara (428 Views)

Governor Sim Fubara Forms Committee To Reclaim All State Properties From Wike. / Governor Sim Fubara Visits Bayelsa Governor, Diri / Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by emkz: 9:20am On Jan 05
Dear Governor Sim Fubara,

The editorial stance of Arise News is for you to assert yourself as Governor of Rivers State.

Note that Arise News is anti-Wike and will support and promote every controversy that would undermine Wike.

For many weeks, the Arise Morning Show, especially Rufai Oseni, have been baying for blood in Rivers State. They have been beating the drums of war as if to conflagrate the crises in Rivers State. He has done it again this morning on their show by asking you to tell us what you have up your sleeves. As a political tactician, you do not disclose your strategy, and do not fall for that bait to talk to amplify the crisis.

Governor Sim Fubara, do not allow Rufai Oseni mislead you to fight Wike. If you fight Wike, it is Rivers people who would suffer and your administration would not have a headway while Rufai Oseni and Arise News gloats for scoring a cheap point against Nyesom Wike. You seem like a man who doesn't want trouble. Stay on that lane. Learn to manage Wike and work to deliver for Rivers people. Avoid naysayers like Arise News, Dele Momodu and other emergency friends who were not there with you when Wike was slaving for your election. They did not support Wike then and by extension, could not have supported you. Their sudden support for you now and beating the drums of war is suspicious. They cannot claim to know the relationship between you and Wike better than the two of you. You know how you and Nyesom Wike started. Maintain a good relationship with him. You don't need to fight like a rabid dog to assert yourself as a governor, because you do not need to prove that you are a governor. You are the governor. Those of us who want peace in Rivers State do not see you as a weakling.

Please also ask your appointees to refrain from granting press interviews to discuss the crises. If they must grant press interviews, let them promote your agenda and talk about your projects for the Rivers people. That is how you win fights.

PLEASE avoid Rufai Oseni's tantrums. He benefits from controversies.

Do not allow him or Arise News mislead you. If they were so good with PR, how come their PR stunts could not help Atiku Abubakar win elections and save Godwin Emefiele? Anyone who encourages you to fight Wike and put Rivers State in the news for wrong reasons doesn't like you and want you to fail to prove their influence over you.

Do not fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by Splashme: 9:20am On Jan 05
Ok
Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by Obiedun(m): 9:42am On Jan 05
Good advice

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by Benbellamor: 9:45am On Jan 05
emkz:
Dear Governor Sim Fubara,

The editorial stance of Arise News is for you to assert yourself as Governor of Rivers State.

Note that Arise News is anti-Wike and will support and promote every controversy that would undermine Wike.

For many weeks, the Arise Morning Show, especially Rufai Oseni, have been baying for blood in Rivers State. They have been beating the drums of war as if to conflagrate the crises in Rivers State. He has done it again this morning on their show by asking you to tell us what you have up your sleeves. As a political tactician, you do not disclose your strategy, and do not fall for that bait to talk to amplify the crisis.

Governor Sim Fubara, do not allow Rufai Oseni mislead you to fight Wike. If you fight Wike, it is Rivers people who would suffer and your administration would not have a headway while Rufai Oseni and Arise News gloats for scoring a cheap point against Nyesom Wike. You seem like a man who doesn't want trouble. Stay on that lane. Learn to manage Wike and work to deliver for Rivers people. Avoid naysayers like Arise News, Dele Momodu and other emergency friends who were not there with you when Wike was slaving for your election. They did not support Wike then and by extension, could not have supported you. Their sudden support for you now and beating the drums of war is suspicious. They cannot claim to know the relationship between you and Wike better than the two of you. You know how you and Nyesom Wike started. Maintain a good relationship with him. You don't need to fight like a rabid dog to assert yourself as a governor, because you do not need to prove that you are a governor. You are the governor. Those of us who want peace in Rivers State do not see you as a weakling.

Please also ask your appointees to refrain from granting press interviews to discuss the crises. If they must grant press interviews, let them promote your agenda and talk about your projects for the Rivers people. That is how you win fights.

PLEASE avoid Rufai Oseni's tantrums. He benefits from controversies.

Do not allow him or Arise News mislead you. If they were so good with PR, how come their PR stunts could not help Atiku Abubakar win elections and save Godwin Emefiele? Anyone who encourages you to fight Wike and put Rivers State in the news for wrong reasons doesn't like you and want you to fail to prove their influence over you.

Do not fall for it.
he will end up distracting himself and same people hailing him will mock him for achieving nothing.....maybe replaced in the primaries if he does not perform

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by Splashme: 10:08am On Jan 05
Lol ... be there dishing out naive advice in a political matter you know very little about.

Oga, does Wike look to you as someone that forgives easily? That he attempted to impeach Sim just 3 months into his administration should tell you how razz Wike is.

Now, you mean a vindictive Wike should continue plotting ... but Sim himself should fold his hands and allow his estranged godfather collect power from him and hand it to someone else?

Oga, AriseTV are advising Sim right. I don't know how old you are, but you do not seem to know Nigerian politics. In politics, you fight for power. No one gives it to you on a platter of gold.

Something similar is currently happening in Benue between the SGF Akume and Gov Alia. The Benue state governor has exerted himself as governor. That's politics. After 8yrs, they will mend fences again and become friends. Obaseki and Oshiomole are friends again.

The relationship between Wike & Sim is already broken down and there's mistrust on both sides. Given the opportunity, Wike will not blink to replace Sim unless Sim solidifies himself as governor.
Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by emkz: 10:27am On Jan 05
Splashme:
Lol ... be there dishing out naive advice in a political matter you know very little about.

Oga, does Wike look to you as someone that forgives easily?

So, you mean a vindictive Wike should continue plotting against Sim but Sim himself should fold his hands and allow his estranged godfather collect power from him and give it to someone else?

Oga, AriseTV are advising Sim right. I don't know how old you are, but you do not seem to know Nigerian politics. In politics, you fight for power. No one gives it to you on a platter of gold.

The relationship is broken down already and there's mistrust on both sides. Given the opportunity, Wike will not blink to replace Sim if he gets unless Sim solidifies himself as governor.

From my experience, the most difficult task is managing people. I don't know if you are old enough to have managed anyone in your life. Before I tell you how to manage Wike, maybe you are old enough to have seen when then Governor Fashola had problems with his political benefactor. How did they manage themselves? Fashola did not come out to publicly attack his benefactor (maturity). He worked hard to deliver for the people and won the party leaders to his side. The political benefactor could not remove him as Fashola had won over the people and the state party leaders who could take out the political benefactor. The benefactor, being a political tactician, had to align as he knew that his influence would be trashed if he didn't back Fashola for a second term. Today, Fashola and his benefactor are in good terms. In the case of Fashola's successor, the new governor not only undermined his benefactor, he also undermined the state party leaders. They allowed him complete his first term and revolted against him by using one of his appointees to defeat him at the primaries. Even his deputy turned against him and towed the party line. Today, the deputy is a senator while the former governor is licking his wounds due to his naivety.

If you read and understood what I wrote, you'd have seen that I advised Governor Sim Fubara to work for his people and win them to his side. He must also work to win the state party leaders including the state house of assembly to his side. He is already getting the civil servants to his side by paying them 100k December extra salaries.

If he gets the people and state party leaders on his side, these are the people who'd resist Wike when the time comes. Try and understand that most times, leadership requires diplomacy, tact, shrewdness, and maturity. Obaseki went into an all out fight with Adams Oshiomole and the Oba of Benin and he has had difficulties governing his state. You'd want the same for Rivers State?

Arise wants blood to get back at Wike. Ask yourself; how is Tinubu managing Wike? I don't want to disclose details of the things I am privy to. Remember those who publicly fought Tinubu like Aregbesola and Babfemi Ojudu, they have gone home to lick their wounds.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by Splashme: 10:58am On Jan 05
emkz:

From my experience, the most difficult task is managing people. I don't know if you are old enough to have managed anyone in your life. Before I tell you how to manage Wike, maybe you are old enough to have seen when then Governor Fashola had problems with his political benefactor. How did they manage themselves? Fashola did not come out to publicly attack his benefactor (maturity). He worked hard to deliver for the people and won the party leaders to his side. The political benefactor could not remove him as Fashola had won over the people and the state party leaders who could take out the political benefactor. The benefactor, being a political tactician, had to align as he knew that his influence would be trashed if he didn't back Fashola for a second term. Today, Fashola and his benefactor are in good terms. In the case of Fashola's successor, the new governor not only undermined his benefactor, he also undermined the state party leaders. They allowed him complete his first term and revolted against him by using one of his appointees to defeat him at the primaries. Even his deputy turned against him and towed the party line. Today, the deputy is a senator while the former governor is licking his wounds due to his naivety.

If you read and understood what I wrote, you'd have seen that I advised Governor Sim Fubara to work for his people and win them to his side. He must also work to win the state party leaders including the state house of assembly to his side. He is already getting the civil servants to his side by paying them 100k December extra salaries.

If he gets the people and state party leaders on his side, these are the people who'd resist Wike when the time comes. Try and understand that most times, leadership requires diplomacy, tact, shrewdness, and maturity. Obaseki went into an all out fight with Adams Oshiomole and the Oba of Benin and he has had difficulties governing his state. You'd want the same for Rivers State?

Arise wants blood to get back at Wike. Ask yourself; how is Tinubu managing Wike? I don't want to disclose details of the things I am privy to. Remember those who publicly fought Tinubu like Aregbesola and Babfemi Ojudu, they have gone home to lick their wounds.

Well, I just noticed you're one of Thiefņubu's ass lickers.

Wike & Reno Omokri are now you People's heroes because they sing "Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand"

Whatever, I'm quitting this argument.
Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by emkz: 11:16am On Jan 05
Splashme:

Well, I just noticed you're one of Thiefņubu's ass lickers.

Wike & Reno Omokri are now you People's heroes because they sing "Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand"

Whatever, I'm quitting this argument.

You don't have points with which to hold an intelligent argument. Reason many of you are always quick to peddle baseless accusations and calling us Tinubu's asslickers. Where did you see me idolize Wike in what I wrote?

Yes, I support President Tinubu, and rightly so. Democracy allows me that freedom to choose. But intolerant persons would start insulting others who do not support what they support. If I support a stone, it is also my democratic right.

Many of you are autocrats, pretending to be democrats. Learn to accept that we cannot support the same thing and marshal your points to challenge what you don't agree with instead of trying to throw insults like supporters of a certain candidate did and are doing.
Re: Appeal To Governor Sim Fubara by saintopus(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05
Splashme:

Oga, does Wike look to you as someone that forgives easily? That he attempted to impeach Sim just 3 months into his administration should tell you how razz Wike is.

Now, you mean a vindictive Wike should continue plotting ... but Sim himself should fold his hands and allow his estranged godfather collect power from him and hand it to someone else?

Something similar is currently happening in Benue between the SGF Akume and Gov Alia. The Benue state governor has exerted himself as governor. That's politics. After 8yrs, they will mend fences again and become friends. Obaseki and Oshiomole are friends again.

The relationship between Wike & Sim is already broken down and there's mistrust on both sides. Given the opportunity, Wike will not blink to replace Sim unless Sim solidifies himself as governor.

You get strength dey reply people who are not from Rivers State
They are quick to say that Wike slave for Sim

My question is who slaved for Wike?

Did Wike fall from the sky?

Somebody slaved for him and he betrayed the person too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal: Ikwerre Chairman / Please What Of Student Loan? / Nigerian Urbanization Heatmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.