Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,884 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75882 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
Expect the best from us. We are here for you because i believe you are there for us. Be happy, the storm shall be over very soon. Remember, your happiness is our motto.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Chuksxp: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2011
The love of money is the root of all evil. What does a man gain to win the whole world but loose his soul. Let's not allow the desire for wealth lead us to thread dangerous grounds. With God all things are possible; we just need to trust God and work hard to achieve our goals and God-given purposes. Magic may make you rich, but what about your soul. Yes, you may guarantee temporary earthly wealth but we can't take it to the grave with us. We all ought to seek Eternal Life!

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
see what others are doing.
join the moving train and obtain a financial freedom.
                Questions people ask about 21 Eri Magic ring and Answers.
       You asked:
1 What are the consequences if the magic ring is misplaced?
                  Answer:
I must let you know that ’21 Eri Magic Ring’ is from occult known as white winch where I reincarnated from. The different between white winch and black winch is quite clear.1. Black winch believe in ‘go getta’ meaning quick-quick without considering the future consequence but here in our realm, even as a priest you are not entitled to do anything without consulting others about the knowledge. Then adequate search have to be execute towards it before granted. That why most of our magic doesn’t have repercussion like others {black winch}.The particular spirit/Angel that assign to this assignment is called “shareh holprah”. He is the spirit behind ’21 Eri Magic Ring’ to make it a success. So definitely, there is no consequencential harm if the 21 Eri Magic Ring is misplaced by you or any body else. The only consequence here is that you must carry the  financial burden by going for another purchase of 21 Eri Magic Ring or never.
                        Question:
2 can u still be able to impregnate woman in the course of this ring?
                         Answer:
‘21 Eri Magic Ring’ has nothing to do with your marital/private/ or social life expect in your business. I must let you know that in the real sense, it is not all that said ring but a spirit. Remember if you are a Christian in the days of old Israelite s, God send down a spirit to deliver them from snake bite using the CARVED SERPENT IMAGE: so here is a similarity. Remember they were instructed to look upon it in other to be saved. The only different here is that, this spirit is for wealth because the matter involved is wealth. Nevertheless, the ring came in support of my mission. OK…,  have you considered why we sold the ring at the cost of N50, 000 naira only? Take a look at it with literary eye. If I ask you to sell it to a customer, how much do you think you can sell it, reading from the value to the source? It has nothing to do with your sex or anything pertaining to it as a matter of harm. Remember in the beginning, God created the first man and woman. He then asks them to go and reproduce and fill the earth. Believe;same authority can never stand against itself.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
DEBT MONEY SPELLS CASTING 2:
This debt spell is quite different from others, remember I told you earlier {if you read on our forum post}that some spells look alike but have different meaning and presentation. Here, seems a bigger case than the formal debt money spells casting I introduced on the forum. That’s why I put the distinction number 2. Now, for you to be involved in this debt money spells casting, you must have access the following:
You must be 18 years above.
You must be sincere of paying the debt.
The history of the debt must have been involved police/court/public/organization.
You must be sure of the debt.
You must be sure that the money borrowed was not used for evil purpose.
You must be the borrower.
You must know the amount involved.

MATERIALS INVOLVED:
1. A purple candle.
2. One red and black pen.
3. Money bill {it must be paper mint: probably, I will provide it from the one tenth you paid. You are going to give it to the orphanage or beggars. Instruction comes later}
4. Holy traditional oil {I will provide it for you and instruct you on how to use it}.
5. A white plane sheet of paper.
6. A traditional soap {you will use it with cold water to wash your hand before writing the payment and wash again after you finish writing}.
7. Two uncooked egg. {Must be egg of native hen}
All these I shall tell you how to make use of it when you provided the one tenth.

WHAT IS ONE TENTH?
One tenth is tithe. Tithe is tenth part. Assuming, you owe someone 10 US Dollars, the tithe is 1 dollar. So its 1 dollar you ought to give spirit to lodge your case. Just like suing someone to court, the registrar fee you paid to the jury shows that you are the one lodging/standing the case and it’s the legal fee will move the lawyer to stand for your right: {taken as example}.

HOW TO PRESENT YOUR PRAYER
Ask the spirit {the name will be given to you} to pay this money on your behalf, because you can’t afford the payment.
Ask him to pay it soonest to restore your dignity and prestige.
Ask him to pay the debt and pay you interest.
Ask him to pay the debt and still fill your house/business with riches in his glory
Ask him to pay the debt without seeking reward.
Ask him to pay the debt and restore your good health and every member of your family.
Ask him to pay the debt because you have paid your tithe.

HOW THE MONEY WILL COME:
Don’t be afraid or worry about how to get the money for the payment. You have done your quarter by so paying the tithe. They must provide the money because they had accepted your tithe.
You are not the one providing but the one paying, your own contribution is to pay the one tenth. It’s after that, I will be given a particular spirit to take charge of your debt provision. I will then make his name known to you so that you will be using his name while praying. Be less assured that the debt will be paid surprisingly: Money is muck.

PRIESTHOOD:
Here, am not going to make a charge because you are like a slave. Remember: a borrower is a slave to the lender.
A slave is always shown mercy. I can’t demand money from you except money for your well bill. To transport your spiritual items for you, you have to pay for the bill. That is to be discus later.

PERIOD OF MANIFESTATION:
It is of spirit. They have no date, time or moment for operation. The debt can be paid a week/month/year after the rituals. At this juncture, I must have let you know how the spirits operate. The spirits used what we called ‘law’ in service to human kind. The law involves protocol, series, rules and command. Your case is treating by the way it finds favor in the eye of spirits. ‘’May the Lord have mercy upon you’’ is a spiritual quote referring to time indefinite. I will teach you more ahead.
For your payment option, email to us with the subject “DEBT MONEY SPELLS CASTING 2 FORMS”. Feel free to post or send to us your question about this. Don’t forget to use the subject above.

Remember we still have other spells cast here but these one come forth as a spiritual guide for you. You can still write to us if none of the above spells meet your interest as a matter of choice. I sincerely want to inform you that you are in money den; we have keys for financial breakthrough. You want money? We give you money.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
BREAKING NEWS:
      53 members already registered for our online magic course which scheduled to hold every Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm. See what others are doing, get belong and keep moving ahead. Knowledge is power.
Remember, registration is free for the moment. Don’t be left behind. Email us with the subject “online magic course”. Remember, opportunity comes but once. See you get registered; benefits are immeasurable.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2011
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING.
GET BELONG AND KEEP MOVING AHEAD.
                  QUESTIONS AND ANSWER SO FAR ABOUT THE GREAT 21 ERI MAGIC RING.
                                     a.k.a. the Wonder Ringer.

10.          Some one asked from Nairaland.com:
Guy, why not use this and become richer and richer than offering it to individuals?

I answered:
Thank you my dear for that interesting question. I have to answer it right away having in mind that your intension is not to create negative impression over the subject. Nevertheless, I have to help you as well as declared the gospel truth behind Great “21 Eri Magic Ring”. This is a well designed ring specially made for traders. The purpose of this Wonderful Ring is to meet up with peoples financial out fit. The economy is no longer a pit of joy to mankind. Many are suffering from ignorant while thousand has been victimize as a credit of poor economic growth to our present globe. It’s at this stake that Great “21 ERI MAGIC RING” has come to stay.
            So in that basic, I think I have to deliver vital information about me. I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human. So you address me as chief priest.
     Finally, that should help you observe that I am not a trader therefore the Great “21 Eri Magic Eri” is not for me. Remember it’s made for traders not even a civil servant nor those in offices should make use of it. Thanks

10.          Some one asked from Nairaland.com:
Guy, why not use this and become richer and richer than offering it to individuals?

I answered:
Thank you my dear for that interesting question. I have to answer it right away having in mind that your intention is not to create negative impression over the subject. Nevertheless, I have to help you as well as declared the gospel truth behind Great “21 Eri Magic Ring”. This is a well designed ring specially made for traders. The purpose of this Wonderful Ring is to meet up with peoples financial out fit. The economy is no longer a pit of joy to mankind. Many are suffering from ignorant while thousand has been victimize as a credit of poor economic growth to our present globe. It’s at this stake that Great “21 ERI MAGIC RING” has come to stay.
            So in that basic, I think I have to deliver vital information about me. I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human. So you address me as chief priest.
     Finally, that should help you observe that I am not a trader therefore the Great “21 Eri Magic Eri” is not for me. Remember it’s made for traders not even a civil servant nor those in offices should make use of it. Thanks
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:00am On Nov 22, 2011

11.            Anonymous from Lagos:
Master, I have to let you know the truth because I am afraid. Since I have been using the ring, I must tell you things are never the same. So as a result of rapid progress in our business my wife became so inquisitive to know why. I tried to hide the truth from her but she couldn’t let me rest so I decide to tell her the whole truth about the ring. To cut it short master, she is desperate to buy the ring but I am afraid so I have to let you know because you warned us about greed. Can both of us have it at home?

I answered:
Thank you my dear for your question. You see, your own case is neither the first presentation here nor the second. Such problems have been coming here regularly. What I used to tell them as regard to it is this. The Great “21 Eri Magic Ring” won’t touch another Great“21 Eri Magic Ring”, if it happens: you stand the risk of purifying it with the spiritual items I will provide for you. After that you allow it to rest and boost energy for 21 days.
          The rings shouldn’t touch is the instruction, a situation by which it touched each other intentionally or unintentionally you have to bear the result of the consequences. Some accepted, not some: I mean most of my clients are using it here with their wives. So if you know you will be able to avoid offending the rule, there is no obligation for you. So the ball is on your colt to play. Thanks for your wonderful question.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2011
“This candle spell is to get someone to pay you what you are worth or to pay you for a job done. This spell will also work when a raise was promised. This spell works well for independent contractors who work without a specific contract or written agreement, when it should be that trusting in a person’s word and handshake will suffice in striking a deal. Sad to say, a lot of deals made on a handshake are not kept and cannot be held up in a Court of Law. That is when you need a spell like this to remind them to keep their word.” – Jacqueline
INGREDIENTS
1 Green Glass “Novena” or “Vigil” type Candle
9 Red Tea Light type Candles (in their aluminum holders)
1 Bottle of “King Solomon” Anointing Oil
1 Bottle of “Pay Me” Anointing Oil
1 White Piece of Paper
1 Business Card from Boss or Employer (preferably with their name)
1 Red Ink Pen
Clean glass candle in accordance to the instructions located in this article: “Candle Spell Candle Preparation Step by Step for Candle burning Success!” Clean tops of the nine red tea light candles. Let dry.
Drill three small holes in the candle in a triangle pattern around wick (as if at 12 o’clock, 4 and 8 o’clock on a timepiece). Shake out excess wax.
On the white piece of paper and addressing it to them in their full name (if known), write this compelling note to the intended, stating their promise to pay you for a job done, and reminding them of their promise. Below is an example:
HEAR ME
(Insert name here)
As my command to you:
Until you pay me the amount I deserve,
I, (insert YOUR name)
Compel you to burn with the fire of remorse when you talk to me
Compel you to remember your debt to me and what I did (or do) for you
Compel you to feel the sting of your conscience when you see me
Compel you to dream of the evil you have done to me
Compel you to taste the bitterness of the ashes from this candle spell in your mouth when you think of me
You, (insert their name)
Will remember me
Whenever you see money, you will think of me
Whenever you think of money, you will think of me
Whenever you hear the word “MONEY”, you will think of me
Whenever you touch money, you will think of me
Until you pay me the money you agreed on, you will not rest, gain fortune or bounty
As God and the Angels will withhold from you as you withheld from me
NOW PAY ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME AS A FAITHFUL EMPLOYEE
{Insert their name)
Or life will become troublesome for you!
As it will be!
Place this paper on a Pyrex glass pie plate or a large ceramic plate. Lay the business card on top of the letter and set the glass green candle on top of the letter and card. Pour in “Pay Me” oil on top of the green candle, filling the holes but not too much over the whole surface of the candle wax.
Circle the glass green candles with the nine red tea light candles. Carefully put three drops of “King Solomon” Oil in each tea light candle.
Extend your hands over the candles with fingers spread out in a fan shape and gather up as much anger and disappointment towards the intended and begin to chant “Pay Me, Pay Me” over and over until the feeling has passed and you return to a calmer state of mind.
Light the green candle first, then one by one, light the red candles.
Keep all candles going until they self extinguish? Please note that the red tea light candles will go out first, while the green glass candle will burn for many days.
When all candles are out, burn the business card and letter inside the glass of the green candle. Let it burn itself out then place all in the recycling. The spell is done.
You may find that before the green candle is out, the intended will call you with an offer to give you the money. Do not blow out the candle, as you want them to feel guilty for trying to cheat you and to continue burning the candle until the end will make sure they don’t try any funny business with you ever again.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Elizadath: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
God pls save this country from abject poverty. @ekitikan ibo ni ulu re l'kiti?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
If you need to make money you need to have a skill or service(s) to sell. You can't make money by spells or by voodoo.  This thread is for the depraved and/or the ignorant.

Don't be conned by these purveyors of ignorance that want to exploit you for their own pecuniary gain(s).  Go to school, learn a trade, invent something, open large scale farm. Do something to make money not spells. Spells do not generate money except for the con artistes who tell you they can cast spells.

Believe me if any one can cast spells to make money, he/she won't be on Nairaland advertising it. She/he would keep all the money for herself/himself and become the richest person in the world.

Just don't buy into this "spell" crap-it is nothing but snake oil for the unwary! Bunbit is nothing but a bumbling buffoon selling nothing but yet lining his pocket.  Don't believe this "white winch occult" bullshit.  You see he is selling occult magic ring that conveys nothing to you but separates you from your money. Be warned!

This is a variant of the 419 scams that pervades the internet! Give this scammer the audience that he craves at your own peril.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
Compliment of the season,
Things I do;
I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women’s give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human.

How I work;
I work with spirits for human beings. I never engage myself with somebody’s affair without prior spiritual consultation. It’s during the consultation period that I can be able to see your past and future clearly, ask more questions about your welfare and obtain immediate answer. I never tell someone’s problem or condition without prior spiritual consult. I never predict what that is not given to me. I don’t tell tales.

What is spiritual consultation?
It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from {spirits} the land beyond. Its assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection exists in between the priest and spirits.

Requirement,
I do require information of people far from me or close to me by their name, home town and state of origin. Why? It’s by your name that I can be able to inquire about you. For instant, you want to know about Barrack Obama; you use his name to ask about him. Or do you go ahead asking about Cynthia Nelson? Home town. In most cases I don’t bother about it but a situation whereby I need total information concerning you, its mandatory. State of origin. It also represents your identity. These key factors help me a lot on my spiritual consulting.

Rituals;
I do not undertake or accept human or blood rituals. A situation whereby a blood ritual is involved, it must be of animals. Human is precious and remember; touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. We are God’s image, therefore we are like him. Thou shall not kill.

Payment;
I never give a charge for my spiritual consultation. It’s totally free; absolutely free service. It’s left for you as my client to do or give me anything whole heartedly if you wish after my spiritual consult result for you. It’s never an obligation. I am not poor, I never lack food, shelter, and commodities name it material things. I am a chief priest, a servant of humanity and immortal; I live by he who sent me because he provides for me.

Candle Burning Spells:
Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you can’t perform magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. In that note I do prefer to burn the candle spells for me to guarantee security, success and divine breakthrough. The same with many of you living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about security and safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle magic spells on my sacred altar set about in my sacred temple.
Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn.

Question: Doesn't the Bible tell you not to fool with magic?
Answer: my friend and beloved, I think a common sense needs to be applied here. Knowing the biblical view over this subject and balancing it with nature. I am not a juju priest; a mermaid occult agent or any evil spirit reincarnate you may think of. You may not be surprise to hear me most often with some bible reference while in my spells casting.
Is it magic when someone burns a religious candle for a loved one?
Is it magic when the elders of the Church anoint you with Blessed Oil when you are sick and troubled?
Is it magic when parishioners "lay hands" over you and pray over you "in the Spirit"?
No and the priests in the temples in the Bible say "Suffer not a witch to live" when that person is working OUTSIDE the priesthood and the boundaries of the Church. Old Testament priests were taught to look into the future and had powers to harm if the cause be righteous.
Therefore I don’t guess what you think contrary.
Question: How does nature involved in your work?

Answer:
I work with for elements of nature namely, fire, water, air and earth. I work with these four elements to assure mankind total victory. Remember, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Earth and things on it he gave to human being while he dwells in the heaven above with the holy angels. So it’s wise and lawful for mankind to use what was giving to them to achieve their desired aim. But most at times ignorant helps keep human astray and away.
That’s why on my own method of operation, I introduce my clients online and offline to cast spells on their own and obtains a definite result over circumstances. Most things in the present world are never as it was made. Some people suffer out of evil spell casting by their enemy; therefore stand the risk of facing unusual conditions. Some are being manipulated by the Agents of Darkness and lots more. You see some who are naturally gifted but they will be suffering and wandering. Some has money but they are hungry while some work like a Tiger but eat like an Ant. These are the reason I undergo spiritual consulting on behalf of an individual who needs my service before casting or introducing any spells casting for him/her.
To heal a patient from ailment I command air and water for life. I used them to grant mankind free healing.
For finance, earth has never disappointed me because I know and believe the LAND IS GREEN.
For evil forces, I send them back to their originated realm by fire by force.
These and lots more are how I do operate lawfully.
As God and spirits may have, Glory is to them. We all are progressing for those who believe. As I always tell you, I am not an agent of failure therefore none that comes to me with total desire to achieve the best of life shall go without positive result. I have learned wisdom to be wise. Before me, nothing is impossible.

Security;
Information about you remains cordial. We never expose it to the third party nor use it for any other things without your prior command. Security welfare of our client is our priority; we keep your secret and help secure it.
Finally, every other information about me remains a secret between me and those who want my companionship and service. Remember; your happiness is our motto.
Thanks
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
WISE QUOTES OF THE SEASON.
Some were born Great,
Some achieve greatness through work and perseverance
While some have Greatness entrust upon them.

Verily i said unto you
no matter how a blind open wide his eye
he can never see a shadow.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2011
expect the best from us.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by etplacido: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
it is not ok for me sad
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
check your mail for another spell have been sent to you. your happiness is our motto.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you. If you are using a harmful, domination or revenge-type candle, a high flame means that you will see results quickly as they don’t have adequate or no spiritual protection.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Question:

My priest whom I adore. I don’t know where and how to explain what I have been seeing in my life since ever I run unto you.
But I must start from this current event. This morning my customer called me to apologize for that 2,500,000,000 his company has been owing me for the past 2 years. He promise to pay me the money in bulk by the first week of December. This happened about 5 minutes after the spell casting you gave me to caste. But it was like a dream to me, so I decide to let you know immediately. Please help me consult spirit if its real or he just kidding. I don’t believe him.
Once more my priest, you will live long long long long long long till you say I am ok with life. Things has never been the same for me like before but I keep doubting. Please priest, help me on that basic. Am happy having you by my side.

Daniel.

Answer:
My dear Daniel,
You don’t need to thank me much but spirits who has answered you spells casting. I dno’t see any curse for alarm over the issue. I mean, how do I go ahead again asking about an answer? Its like biting about the bush. I used to say it times without numbered to all my clints online and offline, stop being afraid and in doubt. Spirit of fear is a master for setback; spirit of doubt is a master of hindrance. When you fear, you doubt reality therefore avoid positive result.
Believe not only the man will give you the money but has giving you the money. Remember, he has been owing the money according to you for the past 2 good years and after your spells casting he happened to repond positively without you calling on him. I mean, how do you see the result? Can’t you guess that Angels has paid him a visit on your behalf. Relax your mind Daniel and hope to receive the cash as he promise to pay next month. Even doesn’t be surprise he will pay the money before then.
I must let you know something about this powerful spells, once you give to the spirit what belongs to them, they must grant you your own right as well. Such case has been reporting here daily. So be courageous and rest assured over that. I bless you with the blessings of the holy Angels and wish you the best of life.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by harakiri(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
Money spells huh? If these spells really work, why are people still bent on looting the treasury? Why is there so much poverty and lack in the land? Why can't we all sit on our butts at home all day and cast spells to bring money? Why must it be money? What if there was no currency? What have spells got to do with money made out of dead rags and compressed paper? Why must it ALWAYS be money? Why do you claim to offer your "services" for free and yet, you are billing intending customers FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA (N50,000) or it's equivalent in dollars ($350) for a magic ring?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Money spells huh? If these spells really work, why are people still bent on looting the treasury? Why is there so much poverty and lack in the land? Why can't we all sit on our butts at home all day and cast spells to bring money? Why must it be money? What if there was no currency? What have spells got to do with money made out of dead rags and compressed paper? Why must it ALWAYS be money? Why do you claim to offer your "services" for free and yet, you are billing intending customers FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA (N50,000) or it's equivalent in dollars ($350) for a magic ring?

My dear Harakiri, I appreciate you wonderful questions so far. I must compliment you for your eagerness to know what you don’t know.
I have to give these questions my time to enable you and readers out their come up with a sense of reason and knowledge behind this life.

You asked:
If these spells really work, why are people still bent on looting the treasury?

I answer:
God our creator made us to know that human beings suffer as a result of ignorant.
What is ignorant?
Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he/she supposes to know.
All spells writing here and unwritten does work perfectly.

Why people still bent on looting the treasure I must correct you there?

The question should go like this”
Why some people not why people?
So why some people still bent on looting the treasury is as a result of ignorant. Remember, life is beautiful.
What makes life beautiful?
Hidden treasures is the answer.

Why is there so much poverty and lack in the land?

You ask this question like a poor man/boy. However I must tell you that there is no poverty in the land. The land is green, fertile, productive, fruitful and blessed.
People are poor when they lace knowledge of creativity. And I must assure you that it’s this knowledge that I, the chief priest from Abrudeh City have come to declare to people. This knowledge shall only made known to people who are curious and perseverance to survive irrespective of what life present. Knowing and believing that nature never cheat creatures. That’s why I work with four elements of nature namely; air, water, fire and earth to assure mankind divine success and breakthrough.

Why can't we all sit on our butts at home all day and cast spells to bring money?

You see where you gat it wrong?
I never introduce my spells casting here as a professional carrier by which every individual should abide on.
Spell casting is a job to a peculiar people known as priest/magicians/witches and wizards.
You can only cast spells as an individual for emergency to obtain result over your problems or alike.
I never encourage people here and out there to take spells casting as a professional carrier.
Thanks for your understanding.
So for you to sit down in order to cast spells is good if it favors your motion.
It’s how you lay your bed that you will sleep on it.

Why must it be money?

you are the one who call it money money. I do all spells casting irrespective of what you may think or have as a problem.
Remember, I never believe in impossibility.
Impossibility is written only in the dictionary of fools.

What if there was no currency?

You should have presented the question before almighty Tareh Diayaweh Jireh. I don’t answer rhetorical questions because you had the answer already.

What have spells got to do with money made out of dead rags and compressed paper?

Ignorant is the worst oppose to mankind. Let me ask you. What is money? Where is the genesis of money? Who owns money?
Hhahhahahah…, I laugh. My friend learned wisdom. Wisdom saves the life of its owner.
Learn the secret behind creation and be wise over circumstances.

Why must it ALWAYS be money? Why do you claim to offer your "services" for free and yet, you are billing intending customers FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA (N50,000) or it's equivalent in dollars ($350) for a magic ring?

Thanks for that once more.
I think the right question should be, who am I?

Then I will be happy to answer you right away. But however, I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women’s give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human.
Furthermore, I never give a charge for my spiritual consultation. It’s totally free; absolutely free service. It’s left for you as my client to do or give me anything whole heartedly if you wish after my spiritual consult result for you. It’s never an obligation. I am not poor, I never lack food, shelter, and commodities name it material things. I am a chief priest, a servant of humanity and immortal; I live by he who sent me because he provides for me.
So therefore, believe it or never a workman deserves payment. In addition to that, I think you want to figure me with money drawers or lovers?
Never at all. I have to reveal this secret to keep the truth upright. Fifty percent of money made from my spiritual service goes for orphanage and poor.
While I have to spend fifty percent for my upkeep and families as well. As God may have it, progress, riches in abundance to his glory is in me.
I never make money only from magic ring, spells casting, healing and others. Despite all this I have the power of possibility to make things be.

So my dearest questioner, I advice you become wise and shun all subject that entangle with doubt or ignorant.
The earlier the better for you.

Have you wondered why I open free online magic course which hold every Saturday 9 am to 12 pm free of charge?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
Don't get burned by Bunbit's bizarre gambit.  If he has the solution to wealth he would be the richest man on earth and he won't be here advertising and making spurious claims.

I don't know why this thread is even allowed on Nairaland. This is nothing but a scam-419. Bunbit is in the company of charlatans like Charles Ponzi, Barney Madoff and other rogues who promised riches but left thousands on their trail with nothing but sorrow.

You can make money but only through the old fashion way. You have to earn it! Infact, this is essentially what Bunbit is selling. According to him, you need to have a job or be an independent contractor before he would make them pay you what you are worth.  Read between the lines and you'll see through his baldadash. Already, IF YOU ARE A GOOD EMPLOYEE OR A GOOD INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, YOU'LL NEGOTIATE OR GET PAID YOUR WORTH. And you don't need bumbling bumbit to accomplish this. Bunbit is after your money. Don't believe all the smokescreen. His incoherent rantings should tip you off about his motives.

You don't need Bunbit to tell you to work hard so you can get ahead.  It is a maxim that if it sounds too good to be true, it is probably not true. There is no "king Solomon oil" or "pay me oil" that will make you rich.

You can only reap what you sow. So what you put in is what you get out. Run from this man because he is bad news!

This is a quote from Bunbit: “This candle spell is to[b] get someone to pay you what you are worth or to pay you for a job done[/b]. This spell will also work when a raise was promised. This spell works well for independent contractors who work without a specific contract or written agreement"

If you can't see through bunbit from the above quote then I have a bridge to sell to you and guess what? it is a bridge to no where!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
Expect the best from us. We are here for you because i believe you are there for us. Be happy, the storm shall be over very soon. Remember, your happiness is our motto.

The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

SUNDAY - The Day of the Lord and the best day for white candle Blessings and Healing candle rituals to be lit. Burning Uncrossing, Run Devil Run, and Jinx Removal candle spells are good on this day,  Also, spells for knowledge and success in school such as Crown of Success and Wisdom spells can be begun on Sunday.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:28am On Nov 24, 2011
PUBLIC NOTICE:
This mainly concerns our online clients who are sending pictures/photos for spells casting. Please if you are sending photos, candles will not be lit until photos have arrived. It is STRONGLY urged that you send in a photograph for your candles instead of sending them as a jpg attachment, as the quality of the picture does not transfer well onto paper in the printer.
This can be corrected by so sending it earlier enough before or immediately you made payment. Remember.
Using our transportation media service will enable the material get to us in time.
Thanks and always expect the best from us.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 24, 2011
Please don't send anything to this charlatan he sends nothing in return
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2011
PUBLIC INFORMATION:
I used to say this and I must keep on saying it because truth is bitter but that doesn’t mean that it should be avoided. Every spells casting I list here work perfect. But a situation whereby you did our spell casting and it doesn’t work as we explained here simple means that something is wrong somewhere. Remember that I am a perfect spells caster and a priest as well. I will never present before you something deceptive. That is the reason I like doing spiritual consult for clients before I introduce a spell casting that will fit your condition but some people does misunderstand me in this basic. Some think I request their information for something else.
Could you imagine that some goes as far as producing another persons name in representative of their name. I asked what a stupid? If you know that given me your name for spiritual consulting will harm your reputation or call in enemy instead; better you hold your name and your problem. I am here to help you willingly. No body in this world called me or paid me for this service but am not regretting because it’s my mission to accomplish.
Now let me tell you. Do you know that when you give me Charles Hilton as your name instead of Mike Fabian, why I consult spirit on behalf of Charles Hilton: it’s the person on quote that his result will be given to me? Then I will deliver the good news or bad news as a messenger and you accept it therefore cast the spell.
1. You have cheated yourself.
2. You are fooling yourself.
3. You will be disappointed after everything.
Now see how it affects me. Because I am the priest who offered the result, you will now believe without remembrance that my spells casting never work. It has made me a liar before you. Please my dear readers and clients, lets help ourselves and be happy. Life is beautiful if you found source of peace.
Remain bless.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2011
My dear,
I have been trying to avoid this post but I can’t take it any longer.
I feel it is high time I have to come up with you because I believe you are somebody for something.
I have tried to see you as well as see your mission but there is no name like Omonuan.
Report to moderator 196.46.245.41

omonuan

Re: Make Money Using Spells
« #56 on: Today at 04:20:00 AM »

Please don't send anything to this charlatan he sends nothing in return

1. In that case I wish to confront you with this questions which I would like you answered sincerely, I charge you with the law of “pekah serakah” meaning “you shall be judged with whatever you said or do here and time to come” or here on earth and land beyond. Let it be done on earth as it’s in heaven. I mote it be. Your post number reads 200 dated 24-11-2011, time 04:20:00 am with this statement “Please don't send anything to this charlatan he sends nothing in return” online with this post number 200 dated 23-11-2011, times 06:19:27 PM with this statement
“Don't get burned by Bunbit's bizarre gambit. If he has the solution to wealth he would be the richest man on earth and he won't be here advertising and making spurious claims.

I don't know why this thread is even allowed on Nairaland. This is nothing but a scam-419. Bunbit is in the company of charlatans like Charles Ponzi, Barney Madoff and other rogues who promised riches but left thousands on their trail with nothing but sorrow”.
Here I ask you:
2. Do you know me in person or spirit?
3. Have you seen me in person or spirit?
4. Have I rendered a service to you before or person related to you?
5. Do I give you a charge for any thing failure to provide it?
6. Have I made a promise to you before and failure to fulfill it?
I close your mark with zekih sherah till answer are provided and justice be done.
{Don't get burned by Bunbit's bizarre gambit. If he has the solution to wealth he would be the richest man on earth and he won't be here advertising and making spurious claims.

I don't know why this thread is even allowed on Nairaland. This is nothing but a scam-419. Bunbit is in the company of charlatans like Charles Ponzi, Barney Madoff and other rogues who promised riches but left thousands on their trail with nothing but sorrow…………, Please don't send anything to this charlatan he sends nothing in return}

HERE I SAID:
Failure to provide an answer over those questions proof you guilty and irresponsible of false accusation you leveled against me.
Mean why “the wicked shall not go unpunished: thus says Tareh Diyawey Jireh .
YOU CALLED ME A 419 IN COLLABORATION OF UNKNOWM ALLIENS.
I give you 7 days in the spirit to come up with this charges or else you regret you did.
He who plays with me play with fire: because I am not alone.
You forget to know that where there is good there is also evil.
I never say any thing till you answer comes up with true proof on the D-day.
Remember, I don’t have an enemy except an enemy of progress.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2011
SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:
The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you. If you are using a harmful, domination or revenge-type candle, a high flame means that you will see results quickly as they don’t have adequate or no spiritual protection.
The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially,but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.
If you want to keep something at home or near you, bury it in the back yard.
If you want to hide the original spell, you place it in the crook of a tree.
If you want to bring in or attract something, bury it under the front step or nearby.
If you want to eliminate the influence of it, burn it.
If you want it to go far away or leave, throw it in moving water like a river.
If you want it to work secretly, place it in food or something they drink.
If you want to scatter it’s influence, place it at a crossroads.
If you want a spirit to ‘work’ it, you bury it at a grave in the cemetery
If you want to do ‘sneaky work’, place it in the persons’ home or clothing.
If you want the work to get stronger, throw it to the East.
If you want the work to lessen the person’s influence, throw it to the West.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2011
PUBLIC NOTICE:
This mainly concerns our online clients who are sending pictures/photos for spells casting. Please if you are sending photos, candles will not be lit until photos have arrived. It is STRONGLY urged that you send in a photograph for your candles instead of sending them as a jpg attachment, as the quality of the picture does not transfer well onto paper in the printer.
This can be corrected by so sending it earlier enough before or immediately you made payment. Remember.
Thanks and always expect the best from us.
Friends,
Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you have your lucky magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. You may wish to have it done out of privacy from family members. Many of you are living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about fire safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle magic spells on my sacred altar set about my temple.
Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn. Using our transportation media service will enable the material get to us in time.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2011
Don't buy anything from this bumbling bunbit1 he has nothing to offer any one. He just needs your money. Stay away from this bandit. He has no soul and is more interested in your money.

I fear you not bun bit there is nothing you can do. Don't wait for 7 days. Do your worse now! You are what I said you are plus more. You have no spells for money or for anything. I will be here after seven days to make sure you do not deceive anyone

I am by far greater than you in spirit and in life. If you have spells you'll already know who I am that I am much greater than you and what sent you.

You are nothing but a cheat and can't do jack. If you do not expect karma to turn you into a zombie stop cheating the people. You have used multiple names to post nonsense here to give the impression that you are being patronized but no rational human being would buy your stinky "king Solomon oil."

Kiss my Bottom and you and you spell will end up in the cesspit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.