Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,509 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) (48213 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Lifemanage: 11:43am On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Handling just one woman is a stress and you added two more.

If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

But I wonder how the Muslims handle their four wives.??🤔
Trend and cruise catching. I don't believe this show off
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by danijesus(m): 11:44am On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
For what now? Man don finish?
That's one I'll never do; share my man with anybody.

They could be his sisters though, so let me not conclude.
men are scarce oo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ellizy(m): 11:44am On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

Big lie bro.....
Before most marriage councillors of today were born, our grandfather's have been marrying 4 wives under a roof and they live long as possible.
The Holy books is causing a lil confusion on the issue of one man and one woman...
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 11:44am On Jan 08
Congratulations to him...
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by aAK1(m): 11:44am On Jan 08
Bloggers are a serious problem. Two of them are his sisters and one is his wife
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by justmondris: 11:47am On Jan 08
He has successfully set the foundation of polygamous problems for his children.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:48am On Jan 08
I think two of the pregnant women are his sisters while one is his wife.
Nevertheless, our girls are so cheap. You only need to make money and see them fall at your feet, sorry I mean prick
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by blesboi(m): 11:51am On Jan 08
it is now very obvious that if you have the Muller . u will have any kind of woman u want... this creature has price..
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:51am On Jan 08
3 girlfriends or wives?

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:51am On Jan 08
The pregnant ladies are smiling at the camera. But he is not smiling. At one time in the video he looked up as in saying, God Why me. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:52am On Jan 08
Q
jumokeadele:
every man's dream on a low key . including those men that will quote me and abuse me
😭😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Karnice600: 12:02pm On Jan 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man show off his 3 pregnant girlfriends cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrnE2WxghM

Teach your daughters how to rate virtues over money. Tell them a woman becomes as good as a rag in the home of a rich man without virtues. Teach them to be more sensitive to a man’s belief system and ideologies than his financial colors.
These women in the pictures may all have the latest iPhones and expensive cars, but truth is, dem no get value for that guy face. He’ll dump all of them like empty cans of beer when he’s done feeding his ego with them.
Read this again.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Mayplays(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08
jumokeadele:
every man's dream on a low key . including those men that will quote me and abuse me
Men act like women are demons everyday, yet dream of housing multiple demons? Interesting cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Crafteck1: 12:05pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Face yours, our grandfathers entered 100 and above with poly, nowadays with monogamy men de pai anyhow....

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Atarakpa: 12:07pm On Jan 08
BOSSkesh:
This guy is enjoying oh wai
what is he enjoying. Watch out he will soon cry out. Abi no be woman again.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ledaman: 12:17pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

If you don't know, then you don't need to criticize. Just Respect and move on.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ZekeYeager: 12:17pm On Jan 08
Most of the time they can't. That's why you have almajiris begging all over the streets of major cities in Nigeria

JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ledaman: 12:18pm On Jan 08
Odogwu 1
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Majesty7: 12:19pm On Jan 08
dkidd:

Instead of all that why not respect his choice as an individual.. My dad kept five and saw us all through uni even to the point of starting our own families and is still strong and sound travelling around the globe at will till tomorrow. So just congratulate the man or lock up. Abi na u dey help polygamous men handle their families?

Men with plenty wives lives longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by HateBigots: 12:19pm On Jan 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man show off his 3 pregnant girlfriends cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrnE2WxghM
Fake news. They are sisters who got pregnant some time the man married the one sitting on the floor. The rest came to visit them.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by happney65: 12:25pm On Jan 08
Singing Olamide's "Emi ni real MVP oshe".. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Bebetter: 12:29pm On Jan 08
But maybe he has a fourth wife out of the picture grin grin grin
Gadafii:
He should have given them space, while two is pregnant one should have been free so that he could continue to draw oil with caution, when the tw deliver, he put the third one in the family way so drawing of oil is never nonstop with the remaining two
But my guy do as you desire
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Trophy12: 12:32pm On Jan 08
dkidd:

Instead of all that why not respect his choice as an individual.. My dad kept five and saw us all through uni even to the point of starting our own families and is still strong and sound travelling around the globe at will till tomorrow. So just congratulate the man or lock up. Abi na u dey help polygamous men handle their families?
Chai this man grin one bottle beer for u jare
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Jan 08
3 liabilities 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Lyricalz01: 12:42pm On Jan 08
He should continue, them no dey tell person na.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08
David the SECOND
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by ekelebeXstunner: 12:46pm On Jan 08
They’re cute. The same way some women swear to have five baby daddies, some men swear the same. Life continues.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

That's when they are 2
Three wives na enjoyment
Even one wife problem pass three wives in 10 folds
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Artscollection: 12:53pm On Jan 08
These people don run 4some tire, my guy na pure odogwu!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 12:55pm On Jan 08
A man and more aka spérm donor grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Artscollection: 12:56pm On Jan 08
aAK1:
Bloggers are a serious problem. Two of them are his sisters and one is his wife

If it is true,seun should be scolding all these lazy and corrupt mods pushing anything to front page without verification.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by spartachico(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08
I dont wanna die young like agbalumo, you go see shege in the next 1-3, when dem go cry tire for your ear .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.