Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) (48215 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Handling just one woman is a stress and you added two more.

If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

But I wonder how the Muslims handle their four wives.??🤔
na poor men dey surffer like that, dem no born any wretched talentless woman to stress a wealthy man. Ask Ned if any of his wives is stressing him
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Bluntemperor: 1:03pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....
If this man will keep these three women under the same roof, he might not live long enough to see his children at 10.

What Nonsense are you typing here!
Somebody has made a choice and you are abusing him,do you have such right? Even in economics,Choice is a Strong Principal Rules!
Learn to respect People,for God sake, and stop the abuse,as it does not connote maturity!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by jumokeadele(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08
enjoy your low key bro
ivolt:

Not every man is like you and your gang.
This fact might be too difficult for you to comprehend due to your limited exposure.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by adewale2011(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08
Na your stress? Why you no go appreciate good thing for once, you way no fit handle one are you not the most foolish.
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Sunnypan: 1:15pm On Jan 08
Congratulations for this unbelievable achievement.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Konjiboii: 1:23pm On Jan 08
This is what me and my harem have decided to do this year.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08
dkidd:

Instead of all that why not respect his choice as an individual.. My dad kept five and saw us all through uni even to the point of starting our own families and is still strong and sound travelling around the globe at will till tomorrow. So just congratulate the man or lock up. Abi na u dey help polygamous men handle their families?

Your dad case is different from this
Your dad married five wives here we are talking about girl friends not yet wives.. this is not marriage bro
What do I know …..
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Wuless82(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man show off his 3 pregnant girlfriends cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrnE2WxghM

Weldon ooo Fathers of all nations, wetin for Guinness to give you recognition grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Demigod22: 1:27pm On Jan 08
Bahamas95:
And you think the women won't also crave for varieties of gbola? undecided

I just pity men like him who believe they're the only ones straffing their wives, body nor be firewood.

Your last sentence just reminded me of Will Smith.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Blitzking: 1:27pm On Jan 08
westlius:
All the women will be very loyal
Now they know its competition.
Omo now dey will draft calender to met there husband.
Very correct marrying many wife's makes women compete for your attention..the one wey sabi cook go over cook for u different delicacies...the one wey dey energetic for the other room go suck and ride the helllaout of the man the business one go help the man turn him multimillion dollar business sto a multi billion dollar business. But u raba must be long oo no woman wan suffer
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Wiljemz777(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08
Thank God that I have decided to be a seriously minded born again Christian.

The best decision one would ever make!
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08
dkidd:

Instead of all that why not respect his choice as an individual.. My dad kept five and saw us all through uni even to the point of starting our own families and is still strong and sound travelling around the globe at will till tomorrow. So just congratulate the man or lock up. Abi na u dey help polygamous men handle their families?

Is this period the same as your Dad's time?

Dey play.

Oya, goan marry 5 wives now, if your neck no go long like spaghetti.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08
This is exactly what Islam was saying, but some idiots pretend to go against it, but fonicate with their members in the church in the names of for better for worst.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:31pm On Jan 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man show off his 3 pregnant girlfriends cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrnE2WxghM
Oga do DNA test fess and stop disgracing your self
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08
This is what i am looking for, baby Mamas! Thank goodness women has become this cheap. Nice! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:36pm On Jan 08
jumokeadele:
every man's dream on a low key . including those men that will quote me and abuse me

Aswae. grin I told one of my babes not take anything after knacking so we can just have the baby. Omoooo. When she told me she's pregnant liver cut. I begged her to remove it grin I just saw my mom's face grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Jan 08
He's doing well.

Kudos to him
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Winterhaven(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08
The mistake he made was getting them pregnant, he would have just kept fvcking them any time he wants since they're obviously ready to do anything for him. In a few years time they'll fade, what does he do next? impregnate another thread three to more girls??
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:46pm On Jan 08
You call these enjoyments! Fear women because a woman can knowingly force a pregnancy a man is not responsible for on him.

This fool might not even be the one that responsible for any of those pregnancies.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by id4sho(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08
JASONjnr:
This is foolishness....

Toughness and no favouritism
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by treatise: 1:53pm On Jan 08
drmuchin:
His money must be long
May his Menhood live long grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08
drimzsmoke:

They will all give birth, have abdominal fat, stretch marks with fallen breasts. Then what? Will he go out and marry 3 more
You just read my mind. He's showcasing his stupidity 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08
2 words: HAVE MONEY
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by sexyto(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08
I hope DNA test has confirmed he is responsible for the pregnancies cool
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by TRAPLORD13: 2:10pm On Jan 08
There are probably more out there.
Dude na sharp shooter.
Big UPS
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by TRAPLORD13: 2:11pm On Jan 08
All I see is 3 Prego oloshos
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Saidfx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08
drimzsmoke:

They will all give birth, have abdominal fat, stretch marks with fallen breasts. Then what? Will he go out and marry 3 more

This is unfair to good mothers out there..
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Voltron007(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08
This picture has since been debunked on twitter. The women are his sisters.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by chris51(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08
Stupidity of the highest level
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08
Madness
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Jan 08
Voltron007:
This picture has since been debunked on twitter. The women are his sisters.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) by Quebec91(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08
Infact overlong dey worry am
drmuchin:
His money must be long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.