Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,858 members, 7,883,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life (1654 Views)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by Kipaji: 1:31am On Jan 13
Have a clean life. This means take care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually.

The only thing you have in this world is you (and even that is arguable). Your degree, your money, your achievements, your job, your status, your women are not who you are. None of these things are worth a healthy body, a wholesome mind, and a clean soul.

In this society, we tend to forget what truly matters in this life. Don't forget the basics: Sleep well. Eat well. Avoid drug/alcohol. Exercise regularly. Address past traumas. Remove any addiction from your life. Eliminate unhealthy habits. Develop your mental capacities. Educate yourself constantly. Nurture genuine relationships. Maintain a connection with your family and ancestry. Rise above your flesh. Appreciate every day. Avoid spiritually draining things. Don't spread evil or negativity. Follow Maat.

Have a good life!

1 Like

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by placeofallure(f): 3:36am On Jan 13
George700:
Good day everyone
Today is My birthday
I want to thank God Adding another year to my Life
I turn 20 today. I am in my finals and am going to graduate this year.
Please I need advice and suggestions on how to become successful in my 20s,what should i start doing early?

Start a business of your own if you can, don't bother about low paying jobs, they're time wasters and they will truncate your destiny. The result is many years and nothing to show for it.

Be close to God, he is the ultimate. He talks, you will only hear if you pay attention.

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by michlins(m): 4:45am On Jan 13
George700:
Good day everyone
Today is My birthday
I want to thank God Adding another year to my Life
I turn 20 today. I am in my finals and am going to graduate this year.
Please I need advice and suggestions on how to become successful in my 20s,what should i start doing early?
after you graduate, drop your certificate and go learn a good skill like plumbing and the rest. By end of your apprenticeship, you should be 23. You can monitize your skills or enrol for NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by George700(m): 10:06am On Jan 13
Thank you everyone for your contribution God bless you all I am so happy to have read your advices I Pray God strengthen Me as i start this new journey

1 Like

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by AlphaNugget(m): 11:54am On Jan 13
pansophist:
9. Find pleasure in books, the older the books, the better. Good books are a shortcut to hacking life, and you'll see the world as an old man in a young body just because you've read through the minds of great writers before you. It also makes it difficult to be manipulated because, from the beginning, you have seen the end.

You have just at best, a century on earth, and it's a short time to make all the mistakes and become smart. So use books to shortcut your way through life.
wisdom
Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by Tb19(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13
I already sent you a mail, reply and let's discuss further that's if what you are saying is true
Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by George700(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13
Tb19:
I already sent you a mail, reply and let's discuss further that's if what you are saying is true
okay sir
Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by George700(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13
Tb19:
i have repied your massage on gmail
Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by IAmHim1: 12:14am On Jan 14
here. this will help you put things in a clear light
https://www.nairaland.com/7930232/shortcut-life-immortality-through-alphabets

pansophist:
9. Find pleasure in books, the older the books, the better. Good books are a shortcut to hacking life, and you'll see the world as an old man in a young body just because you've read through the minds of great writers before you. It also makes it difficult to be manipulated because, from the beginning, you have seen the end.

You have just at best, a century on earth, and it's a short time to make all the mistakes and become smart. So use books to shortcut your way through life.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me As A New Chapter Opens In My Life by IAmHim1: 12:18am On Jan 14
damn!!
pansophist:
1. Some of your childhood friends will begin to transition into either strangers (enemies?) or something close to brotherhood.

And it is because when you guys were young, you all thought you were equal, and had no expectations to be successful, but as an adult, a time when parents have withdrawn support,

and society expects a return from you, the losers and the winners in your circles will start to reveal themselves, which inevitably creates a seething atmosphere, that going your separate ways will be the natural antidote.

Some of your childhood friends will be your diehard haters just because you are more successful than them, or avoid you because you are the loser in the mix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing? / How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable / My Cousin Wants To Marry A Widow. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.