Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,694 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable (1663 Views)

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Guys, How Do U Feel When A Woman Turns Ur Proposal Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Yusufadeto(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2006
How will u feel if u fall in love with someone unlovable for u, i mean someone that u r not suppose to fall for, like a friend of mine, he mistaken fall for a lady, who happens to be his best friend girl friend, when he discovered that the lady was his best friend girl friend, he tried as much as possible to forget about her but the feelings keeps get deep and deeper each time he saw the lady. If u r in any situation like this what will u do?
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by ima1(f): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2006
Stay away from her, never let a woman come in between you guys, women come and go but friendship lasts a long time, put yourself in your friend's shoes, then maybe you would figure out what to do,

my point is she is with someone else, and your bestfriend for that matter, so please put your feeling aside and use your brain bcoz i would not blame your friend if he finds out and decides to kick your a s s.
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Sayoh: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2006
Well spoken
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Sayoh: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2006
Well spoken
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by iice(f): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2007
Well said ima
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Ayd: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2007
advisable to run
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by jaybaby(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2007
Try 2 make d person love U J/K
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by kimba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2007
Yusufadeto:

How will u feel if u fall in love with someone unlovable for u, i mean someone that you're not suppose to fall for, like a friend of mine, he mistaken fall for a lady, who happens to be his best friend girl friend, when he discovered that the lady was his best friend girl friend, he tried as much as possible to forget about her but the feelings keeps get deep and deeper each time he saw the lady. If you're in any situation like this what will u do?

why is the lady unlovable? is it just because she is your bestfriend's girlfriend. If you really love her and she loves you back, then uve gotta choose between her and your best-friend.
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Yusufadeto(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
@ Kimba
Am not the one in that situation, it's a friend of mine who just wanna know what if should do but sometimes there are chemistry that you can never try to deny or ignore, he have tried all the possible way to forget about her but it does not work out, am sure the lady have feelings for him as well but thinking of it friendship is predicted to last than relationship either male/female but that is much stronger on male point of view.

I will like to know other situations that can make a lady or guy unlovable for a lady, because i have seen and experience alot of situations like this and i think you guys can share different situation like this in any way that can make a lady or guy unlovable.
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by Pain(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
Id Feel Unloved. Thts All.
Re: How Will U Feel U If Fall In Love With Someone Unlovable by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2009
that means the supposedly unlovable guy is lovable afterall
Otherwise how can you explain your falling in love with him

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Yourself To Be Deflowered With Condom? / Cant U Say No! / How Do I Make A Girl Fall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.