Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Doing It Under Duress! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doing It Under Duress! (1046 Views)

Two Adults Doing It In Public (shocking Photos) -18 / Uganda Versus Sudan Who Is Doing It Big In Ent Industry / Doing It In The Dark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing It Under Duress! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
A widow and widower lived next door to each other. They had been neighbors for over 30 years, but each
had lost their spouse not too long ago.Over a number of weeks, they had become close. One day, the man asked the woman if she enjoyed fishing. Yes, she replied, she used to enjoy fishing with her late husband.

The man agreed to pick her up at 6 a.m. the next morning. They went down to the river at the time they decided the next day, and began fishing. After a while, the man began to move the boat upstream. They came to a fork in the river and the man asked the woman, "Up or down." Being nice, he wanted to let her decide. The woman looked around, promptly took off all her clothes and jumped on the old man. They had passionate sex.
After a while, they redressed and resumed fishing. Later in the day, they came to another fork in the river. Again, the man asked, "Up or down," and once again the woman stripped and another round of
passionate sex commenced.
That evening, upon arriving home, the man asked the woman if she would like to go fishing again the next day. The woman agreed. A little after 6 a.m. the next morning, they got to the river. As they came across that first fork in the river, the hopeful man asked the lady, "Up or down." "Down," the woman replied. A little surprised, the man headed that way. After a morning of fishing, they got to another fork. "Up or down," the
man asked. "Up," the woman said. "Wait a minute," the man said. "Yesterday, when I asked that
question, you took all your clothes off and we had passionate sex. What's going on?" "Well," the woman replied, "yesterday, I forgot my hearing aid and I thought you said "Zap or Drown!'"
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
At least you tried, not very funny
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by ObiomaA: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
my jokes r sweeter
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
but not all
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by Ajibel(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2011
*Mouth wide open*
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by DAVE5(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2011
I wish i'd jst find such a girl wit hearin problems
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by ARareGem(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lol.
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by oderemo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
Dont know weda to laugh or cry. Hate sex jokes.
F.ork or drown is that a joke '? Doubt it.
Anyway u try sha, too long tho.
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ ode u hate sex joke? wat a holy father
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by Agybabe(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2011
na wa o for hearing impaired people
Re: Doing It Under Duress! by StudioCFR(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2011
I nearly laugh

(1) (Reply)

Son! Die Alone / Funny / Fuel Subsidy Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.