Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,386 members, 7,913,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

First Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Approach (1389 Views)

Girl First Approach: / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Approach by odiaose: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2011
if a guy wants to approach a babe (first timer) lets say he met her on the road (for instance) what does he say without looking like a fool, i've been embarrassed a lot of times and i just don't get it

i'll welcome any advice at all , , if you say"it depends on where you meet," you can help me out by giving instances
if you are a babe nd you have something to add its not restricted to guys alone

nd please, don't be rude,
thank yall
Re: First Approach by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2011
LMAO this thread remind me of what happend to me and my sis yesterday.

Some guys are just so lame. If you don't know what to say, and you don't know the the trick of the trade, just avoid picking women up all together. Just an advice.
Re: First Approach by mystiqueem(f): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2011
Its not WHAT you say but HOW you say it! lol
First, when a lady is on a mission, don't stop her to ask foolish questions.

Its all in the timing. . . on the STREET, don't bother unless she passes the same place regularly.
Only then should you start with a nod and a smile. No conversation.
When next you see her, same thing. you could add a word. Say hello.
Another time, hello and a light compliment. Next, help with luggage if she has any, by then she is ready to listen. . .

Its a long process but I promise you, its totally worth it!
Women likes it slow (not snail pace), its like lovemaking, make them warm up to the idea and the n you'll be surprise. It will also give you time to get to know her.

If she tells you to shove it, twice. Let her be. Ok.

Never show off to your friends that you can approach her, she'll blow you off.
Don't pay her too much compliments or attention, it will feel like a game or otherwise you'll be considered a stalker.

Guys, are always in a hurry to get in and get out. Its often a mess! Be sincere!
Re: First Approach by Goldieluks: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2011
Well said.^^
Re: First Approach by boneruns(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2011
mystiqueem:

Its all in the timing. . . on the STREET, don't bother unless she passes the same place regularly.
Another time, hello and a light compliment. Next, help with luggage if she has any, by then she is ready to listen. . .

Women likes it slow (not snail pace), its like lovemaking, make them warm up to the idea and the n you'll be surprise. It will also give you time to get to know her.

Don't pay her too much compliments or attention, it will feel like a game or otherwise you'll be considered a stalker.

Guys, are always in a hurry to get in and get out. Its often a mess! Be sincere!

WORD!!
Re: First Approach by Meklex(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2011
You can always start with a smile, long eye contacts, then small talks, 'hello', she might smile back, that means she prolly likes you, you can then take it up from there and blast her ears with uncensored lies and be ready to catch her when she falls.
Re: First Approach by pendo89(f): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2011
I love what you said mystiq. very true dat.

Just to add op. Most ladies make up their mind after your first few lines. So make sure you leave a positive lasting impression in the first few minutes of meeting her. Its like rubber stamp on her mind and she will want to meet you again.
Be well groomed as well and look her straight in the eyes not the bosom. No matter how cold she appears.We love confident men who know what they are about. watch your words and talk like a gentleman not street urchin.
Finally keep it simple and straight forward and dont show off. Its a put off.
Re: First Approach by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2011
y'all makin it sound as if we'r livin for dem' ladies! Hmmmm
Re: First Approach by slimyem: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

y'all makin it sound as if we'r livin for dem' ladies! Hmmmm
before nko??
Op,mysiqueeem just said it all.
Re: First Approach by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2011
Hey shawty you got a nice asss. Make sure you spank her right away.

Did someone said "help her with her luggage" smh why not go do her laundry, grocery and wash her car if she has any?
Re: First Approach by Andrew3(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2011
@op
Use ma trick, surely will work.

Walk straight to her and tell her i want to nyash you, not many guys do that. angry angry angry
Re: First Approach by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
niaja girls too bush sef.just saying hello to them is enough for them to start quarrel cheesy
Re: First Approach by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: First Approach by Sijo01(f): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
mystiqueem:

It look's like u read Toastiology in school
!
undecided
Re: First Approach by Sijo01(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
::Andrew:::

@op
Use ma trick, surely will work.

Walk straight to her and tell her i want to nyash you, not many guys do that. angry angry angry

U'r nt allowed to use d bold!
Re: First Approach by Andrew3(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sijo01:

U'r nt allowed to use d bold!

Lol why you come dey attack me nau, i learnt that from MMM grin grin grin grin
Re: First Approach by Sijo01(f): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
::Andrew:::

Lol why you come dey attack me nau, i learnt that from MMM grin grin grin grin

thank God say u agree say na my MMM lipsrsealed dey use am
u'r nt allowed 2use it expect he authorized u.
Re: First Approach by Wislet(f): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
lefulefu:

niaja girls too bush sef.just saying hello to them is enough for them to start quarrel cheesy
hehehehehehehehe
Re: First Approach by coderXO(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
it depends on the kind of girl.

Do you need alata or iya oni buredi lyrics?
Re: First Approach by Beync(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
mystiqueem:

Nicely said.
Re: First Approach by Andrew3(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sijo01:

thank God say u agree say na my MMM lipsrsealed dey use am
u'r nt allowed 2use it expect he authorized u.

lol your MMM shocked but eeeeeh ok ooo, from now on no more nyash from ma mouth. grin grin grin
Re: First Approach by dabrake(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2011
mystiqueem:

@bolded, kill me instead. So bcuz i need a one night powerful f, u, c, k, i should carry her luggage. Ryt?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Re Approach Her? / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains, Shout And Blood. / Hey!..check Dis Girl Out And Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.