Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

No Gree For Anybody? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Gree For Anybody? (178 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Gree For Anybody? by Myer(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14
This year the slogan on the streets and on the lips of the youths is "No Gree For Anybody!"

The issue is not the slogan but our interpretation and application of it. We interprete differently.

What does the slogan mean to you and how do you intend to apply it this year?

Re: No Gree For Anybody? by Myer(m): 5:58am On Jan 15
As for me, I no dey gree for anybody- only God and anybody wey God say make I gree for.
Shikena.
Re: No Gree For Anybody? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Jan 15
It's a useless slogan because people agree to what others say either through conviction or by force.
A pastor tells you to empty your pocket in the name of God so he could help you spend your hard earned money but an armed robber tells you the same thing at gunpoint.
If you no gree for the first person you go gree by force for the second person! smiley
Re: No Gree For Anybody? by Myer(m): 9:00am On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:
It's a useless slogan because people agree to what others say either through conviction or by force.
A pastor tells you to empty your pocket in the name of God so he could help you spend your hard earned money but an armed robber tells you the same thing at gunpoint.
If you no gree for the first person you go gree by force for the second person! smiley
Lol true.
Re: No Gree For Anybody? by RussellRutherfo: 12:08am On Jan 31
Myer:
This year the slogan on the streets and on the lips of the youths is "No Gree For Anybody!"

The issue is not the slogan but our interpretation and application of it. We interprete differently.

What does the slogan mean to you and how do you intend to apply it this year?

Your contact as regards the loan?
Re: No Gree For Anybody? by Myer(m): 5:10am On Jan 31
RussellRutherfo:

Your contact as regards the loan?
I shared my contact but you were unavailable.
I've sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi / How True Is This About Flying In The Dream? / The Significance Of Using The Mother's Name In Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.