Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,197 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi (178 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / What Things Do People Think Are In The Bible But Are Actually Not In The Bible? / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi by EnemyofGod2: 7:09pm On Jan 21
Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible. But Moses died in the book, got buried, but still kept on writing the book.
Re: Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi by EnemyofGod2: 7:13pm On Jan 21
A dead man writing about his own dead 😂 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi by Righthussle: 7:17pm On Jan 21
EnemyofGod2:
A dead man writing about his own dead 😂 grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please make me understand
Re: Moses Died In The Bible Got Buried In The Bible,but Still Kept On Writing The bi by Bestbrain123(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21
I may not completely support some christian biblical madness, but what you just said made a total zero sense to me

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Flying In The Dream? / The Significance Of Using The Mother's Name In Spirituality / Adeboye Rebukes RCCG Mass Choirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.